Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) (34393 Views)

Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
And nowhere in the world are there harsh laws against "illegitimate children" (whatever that means)
I doubt it[/quote]

When I Drawed Dinstinctude Between The African Tradition And The Rest Of World By Using The Term "Harsh Laws" I Was Actually Relating To Concerns Regarding The Issues Of Inheritance Which In Most Part Of The World The Rights Of An Illegitimate Child May Not Be As Thoroughly Protected As The Rights Of Inheritance Of A Child Who Was Born To Married Parents Or Made Legitimate After. Meanwhilst In Nigeria The Term "Illegiminate Child" Is Unacceptable In Most Traditions, Our Constitution Doesnt Even Regard That.

As An Example Of An Illegitimate Childs Rights Being Disputed, Some States In The US Allows An Illegitimate Child To Fully Inherit His Mothers Property, But Not The Property Of The Unmarried Father, If Theres No Will To Corroborate.

In Some Parts Of Europe People Born Out Of Wedlock Are Often Shunned And Socially Stigmatized Against Extramarital Births. These Dnt Happen In Nja
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

Well it's only parent that are not proud of their children that enroll them in drug school haha.

Abeg how many of your brothers have been arrested in India?
piggy head just sharap and fix ur miserable poor life, The terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you.
Hey, weren't you the poster child for birth control?You were the answer to a prayer. Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer, and you came along.
I bet your mother's barks is worse than her bite! ewu
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
piggy head just sharap and fix ur miserable poor life, The terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you.
Hey, weren't you the poster child for birth control?You were the answer to a prayer. Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer, and you came along.
I bet your mother's barks is worse than her bite! ewu

Typical of a product of a baby factory, We know them by their comments.. Not sure you even know your father or mother... Not sure why you have not been used for money ritual..

Ewu Gambia..
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Evablizin:
grin ukwu babies,cute and beautiful.Stupid timaya go and marry their mama so that their names will change from bastards.NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE IF YOU GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD OUTSIDE WEDLOCK THE BABY IS A BASTARD GO AND ASK TU FACE

I can't believe a lady just typed this!

Smh
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 16, 2017
I wonder why a 2 year old should be allowed to wear a gown with such a deep V necked cut. Hmm
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2017
bashydemy:

Typical of a product of a baby factory, We know them by their comments.. Not sure you even know your father or mother... Not sure why you have not been used for money ritual..

Ewu Gambia..
product of domestic abuse Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. When you were born, God admitted that even He could make a dreadful mistake... ur poor parents should have dumped u into septic tank bcuz u are lesser Alien with substandard brain
Re: Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
product of domestic abuse Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. When you were born, God admitted that even He could make a dreadful mistake... ur poor parents should have dumped u into septic tank bcuz u are lesser Alien with substandard brain

LOL continue exposing yourself and your parent jare.. haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.