Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Christabel Wugazimon Sent Me $4000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christabel Wugazimon Sent Me $4000 (408 Views)

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christabel Wugazimon Sent Me $4000 by Crystolexy: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Is this possible? A stranger woman sent $4000 to an old woman she only met on facebook without any work/services just because she thinks the old woman is not looking happy in one of her facebook pictures..

The old woman whom the money was sent to said she is still confused and hasn't even spent a dime from it after one week because she only got a message from her asking if she need any help that she could help her with $4000, the old woman thought it was all joke until the stranger woman asked for her account number before she reluctantly give her since she's not loosing anything and, next is $4000 sitting in her account..

look what she posted on
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Im-Confused-This-a-week-a-woman-Christabel-Wugazimon-sent-me-4000-I-have-only-met-her-on-Facebook-she-said-shes-only-helping-an-old-woman

(1) (Reply)

Loyal Interior Decoration. We Serve You Better / If Your Father Did Not Marry Your Mother, Would You Still Be Born? / Encourage A Child Living With Cancer, Join #ICareChallange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.