Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations (26575 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Ritzy10(f): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2018
We made a post of a Nigerian woman based in Canada whose life came crashing down after she discovered that her husband just got married to a woman he's been claiming was his sister and they already have two grown sons.

Pastor Glory Idahosa who has been married to Christabel Idahosa for years with five children, has now come out to defend himself.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-who-abandoned-his-wife-in-canada-returned-to-nigeria-finally-speaks/

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2018
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?

**Modified** The initial context before says pastor who left wife to marry sister speaks so maybe it was modified by the OP or something. So why should I read again, like say I no go school?
Abeg sell me your iTunes and Amazon card.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by mymadam(m): 12:45am On Sep 23, 2018
undecided Fellow Man-of-God, please kindly stop moaning and go to court for a divorce IF your tale is true. Simply do the right thing. Shalom!

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Ritzy10(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by don4real18(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?
Go back and read again

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Proffdada: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2018
pastor , they will never seems to amaze me, knowing that hell never exist, we can do and undo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Yeecar(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Bloggers? I don't know what they stand to gain from spreading fake news.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by purem(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
In the process of creating women from mans crib they were naturally design and made up of evil, wickedness, witch, hatred and all sorts of bad things

Note before you come and call my mom she's late when I was 2 or three and growing up with my sisters was a hell for me

Most especially my brothers wifes they are all evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
Marry her sister?!
Na wa for some members here sha!!
Just to read for 30 seconds na wahala!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by SarakiBukola: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Criminal.... angry

Just simply blame it on temptation of the Devil instead of this long headache inducing epistle

LOL...the power of going public first. Guilty or innocent,
people often believe whoever reported first

It is silly...it is wrong, but the bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by tstx(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
See the kind gbagam wey dey grace front page.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by jerryunit48: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Nawa o , I think say Canada Na English speaking country and where you improve your English

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by englishmart(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
You people should leave me na, I wan go church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Opinionated: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Okay.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
There are two sides to every STORY!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by bazzyblings: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:

You see Nigerians ?? U no even look before u leap ... u did not read the context .. you’re insulting... he did not marry the wife’s sister oga ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by englishmart(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Criminal.... angry

Just simply blame it on temptation of the Devil instead of this long headache inducing epistle
Your moniker is SarakiBukola, is he the criminal you were talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by rawtouch: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
lipsrsealed this one tire me
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by AKzee(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Every Ebira sons and daughters should take note. Lady of steel will take us to the next level. Kogi Central.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
pastor , they will never seems to amaze me, knowing that hell never exist, we can do and undo

I SAY IT ALL THE TIME THAT ALL THE TOP PASTORS AND PRIESTS IN THIS LIFE DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. THEY DO WHAT THEY DO FOR THE POWER, FAME AND FINANCIAL GAINS.

CHRISTIANS ARE BEING PLAYED EVEN BY THEIR OWN MASTERS.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by SarakiBukola: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
englishmart:
englishsmart to his useless father: is he the criminal you were talking about?

RIP. My condolences
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
AKzee:
Every Ebira sons and daughters should take note. Lady of steel will take us to the next level. Kogi Central.
Let's go there......
We are behind her gidigba!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by dich: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Ritzy10:
We made a post of a Nigerian woman based in Canada whose life came crashing down after she discovered that her husband just got married to a woman he's been claiming was his sister and they already have two grown sons.

Pastor Glory Idahosa who has been married to Christabel Idahosa for years with five children, has now come out to defend himself.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-who-abandoned-his-wife-in-canada-returned-to-nigeria-finally-speaks/

Ok o pastor we have heard. Why u come get so many spelling and grammatical errors na.. Make una settle o
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by TOBIWHITE(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
I thought the Bible said you can only divorce on bases of infidelity and that’s only when you catch the accused red handed. But then, what do I know��‍♂️ KMT
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2018
To marry a bad wife is worse than poverty. If its not working SPLIT! Before one person ends up in the grave. Listen to the religious sheeple and society is at your own peril. No one will share your coffin even ur pastor. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by delishpot: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2018
So she tried to poison him and he still continued to live with her? So he was banging a side chick while preaching at the alter to his sheeple? I still dont get the story.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by englishmart(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:

RIP. My condolences
That's what your village people have already arranged for you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by georgeceekay: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Oga shebi marriage vow that you also preach about says for better for worse. My friend na till death do you apart o.

Bushmeat catch hunter! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by SarakiBukola: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2018
englishmart:
englishsmart's foolish father: s what your village people have already arranged for you. [/b]

Really ? That's great grin
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Oga d story no they add up ...if you knew she poisoned you and you could get a report from the hospital why didn’t you report her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.