Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) (37320 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap, Demands N3m Ransom From Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Islie: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Adewale Oshodi and Tinuola Are

A housewife, Mrs Bukola Ogun, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for allegedly staging her own kidnap with the intention of extorting money from her husband, and to also make the man, who is an American citizen, relocate her to the Unites States.

The Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Mr Abiodun Odude, who was speaking during the parade of 12 arrested suspects in the state at the Police Headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan, said the 37-year-old businesswoman, had conspired with a two-man gang, among whom was his cousin, Kayode Adepoju, to orchestrate her own kidnap in order to fraudulently obtain money from her husband.

The police boss said the incident happened at about 7:45p.m. on Tuesday, July 4, when three armed hoodlums stormed the residence of the supposed victim and ‘kidnapped’ her to an unknown destination.

“Barely four hours later, the suspects contacted the victim’s husband, demanding for N10million as ransom as a condition for his wife’s release.

“Unknown to the husband that the kidnap was actually arranged by his wife, he reported the case to the police, and upon the receipt, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) began a manhunt for the hoodlums.

“During intensive investigation, two suspects were arrested, and they let the cat out of the bag, as operatives were stunned to discover that the victim was the architect of the fake kidnap.

“The woman, for the three days she was away, lodged in a hotel at Imalefalafia area, Ibadan, while efforts were on to rescue her, but after two of the suspects were eventually arrested in their criminal hideout at Imalefalafia area, they confessed to the crime and the mastermind was arrested,” the police boss said.

However, while speaking, the woman, Mrs Ogun, said she called her cousin, Kayode, informing him that she wanted her husband to relocate her to the United States, so wanted to stage her own kidnap so after her rescue, her husband would be left with no option than to send her abroad.

“So I left home on Tuesday, July 4, and returned on Thursday, July 6, acting as if I was kidnapped.

It was then that my husband started calling about that I had been kidnapped before finally informing the police.

“Everything is still like a child’s play; he is an American citizen and I just wanted him to relocate me to the US. I told the gang to demand for N10million from my husband; I knew he could not afford that kind of money, but just for the whole plan to look real.

“And within the three days I was away, I lodged myself in a hotel, but I regret everything now,” Mrs Ogun, who had been married to her husband for six years with two children, said.

While speaking on his role in the whole case, Mrs Ogun’s cousin, Kayode, said the woman just called her one day, informing him that she wanted to stage her own kidnap so that her husband would agree to relocate her to the United States since he is a citizen.

“So she told me to find one of my friends who has a car and we would come to her house in the evening of the day we wanted to stage the kidnap.

“When we even got to her house, she was the one who walked out herself and entered the car we brought, and we took her to the hotel where she lodged for three days.

“After that, we called her husband, asking for N10million ransom, just to make the whole plan look real, but we didn’t collect anything from him.

“However, I was arrested the following day after she returned home; policemen came to my office to arrest me, and we had no option than to tell the police the truth,” Kayode said.

The Oyo police boss, however, said that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as possible so as to serve as a less to others who might be planning such stunts.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/wife-arranges-kidnap-get-money-husband/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Oblongata: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Fear women
Omo ayaf enter ftc for d vely first time with this monicker
Show me love if you have oblongata

13 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
End time wife

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by VampireeM(f): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
WHAT A FOOLISH and GREEDY WOMAN

22 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja women....... dirty, promiscous, drunkards, lazy, intolerable, overtly cantankerous .

What you get when Toyin Aimaku, Tiwa savage, Toke Makinwa etc are your role models

grin grin grin

This painment no be the normal type bros! Did one of them deny you oduduwa flavored pussy recently?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by alcmene: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

grin grin grin

This painment no be the normal type bros! Did one of them deny you oduduwa flavored pussy recently?

Spits..... the agbo girl that just left my office smells horribly that I had to put on the AC lipsrsealed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by ijustdey: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
the evils that women does....

cc lalasticlala come and see the face of a criminal minded woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evan has become a great inspiration to so many criminal minded people..

Imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by holatin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
the man must have known who she really is before leaving her devious ass in naija, if this reach abroad and see ow women are favoured there, he just jump from the stair and sent a nigger go prison And taking his property.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Brendaniel: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Funny undecided
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by pweshboi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
the woman; baby you know Ive been with you for 6yrs Sebi u will still take me to that "amelika" shey?
husband;

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by HermesParis: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonja and copy copy.... Do they think they can really be us

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
The woman is very greedy, married for six years and with two children, its not as if she is suffering, her husband is taking very good care of her and she is even a business woman. All she had to do is talk to her husband and the both of them will make proper arrangement as to when it will be the right time for her to relocate abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Criminal

The OP is a funny guy. Pixellated a set of pictures. ..Did nothing to the other grin

If a woman tries that with me, she would do honeymoon in Somalia

8 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Roon9(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let's put 2 pictures of the suspects. We will blur one and leave the other so it would be extremely difficult to identify them grin good work OP

16 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:

Spits..... the agbo girl that just left my office smells horribly that I had to put on the AC lipsrsealed

See this idiót working as a danfo driver lying that he works in an office undecided

Useless cankerworm undecided spits

42 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by etinanguy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me cum n b going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:

Agbo girl came to your office, which office?

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by itiswellandwell: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by jrusky(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja women....... dirty, promiscous, drunkards, lazy, intolerable, overtly cantankerous .

What you get when Toyin Aimaku, Tiwa savage, Toke Makinwa etc are your role models

Nwanne Oginni? Haba what is wrong with you, are you alright? Oh heaven where is Seun Osewa who the hell is the guy here? Oh heaven why this much bitterness bro you can't move forward in life with this kind of pains in your a s s. Wow!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na Bukky afonjiggedy abi?

Na her oh! grin

10 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Evergreen4(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
NCAN coming to check the name in their G-wagon

9 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by bezimo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
The man doesn't trust her in the first place to even bring her over yet.
She is the kind of woman who when she comes to the States will take advantage of their system that favours women and will divorce the man and take over his properties like we see in a number of cases.
Looking so evil...

8 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by lilking12(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
West side hmmmm
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by DLuciano: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
you see what Buhari caused? Naija don tire her grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nifeola: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:

U need to reset ur brain onisokuso, Afonja ko Ajafon ni, certified arindin.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

grin grin grin

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos / Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.