Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,797 members, 7,959,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) (37410 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap, Demands N3m Ransom From Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
comradespade:

See this idiót working as danfo driver lying that he works in an office undecided

Useless cankerworm undecided spits

Even gala sellers have offices under the bridge nah.... alcmene did I lie? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nawa o.. Anything for the luxury.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Deicide: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
If i kidnap you we share the money 50/50 everybody wins
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:
Na Bukky afonjiggedy abi?

Na her oh! grin
how can a supposed mature man like you, start behaving like a prickless kid online.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
how can a supposed mature man like you, start behaving like a prickless kid online.

Will you shut up and get lost from my mentions? Who cares about your moribund opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Divinehenrich(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Some women can be very deadly
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by ivolt: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
comradespade:

See this idiót working as a danfo driver lying that he works in an office undecided

Useless cankerworm undecided spits

The cretin you quoted is jobless, you are insulting
danfo drivers by associating them with him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Hembelembe: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chineke! They've started diversifying o! ... So this hydrolic woman staged her own kidnap so she can go to the STATE and start forming "Pepper them Gang" on her I. G? ok o!
Lemme hear you call me Evans people again. Ndi any'ukwu
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Hiccups: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

Will you shut up and get lost from my mentions? Who cares about your moribund opinion?
keep quiet there, if you had no sensible post to drop, you should just read and flush out, instead of registering your amateur, tribalistics and nonsensicall crap.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja women....... dirty, promiscous, drunkards, lazy, intolerable, overtly cantankerous .

What you get when Toyin Aimaku, Tiwa savage, Toke Makinwa etc are your role models

Flat-headed jew women....... dirty, promiscous, drunkards, lazy, intolerable, overtly cantankerous .

What you get when Daniella Okeke, Rita Dominic, Laura Ikeji etc are your role models

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
keep quiet there, if you had no sensible post to drop, you should just read and flush out, instead of registering your amateur, tribalistics and nonsensicall crap.

I don normally have any advice for your type of creature but why don't you go and do this so that you can finally cure the pain in your butt? grin

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

I don normally have any advice for your type of creature but why don't you go and do this so that you can finally cure the pain in your butt? grin
There you go again, just tell the world that you are gay, instead of using it to diss your lords. now get the hell out of my mention before i sacrifice your online existense to poseidon in hades.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja women....... dirty, promiscous, drunkards, lazy, intolerable, overtly cantankerous .

What you get when Toyin Aimaku, Tiwa savage, Toke Makinwa etc are your role models

the only different btw u and mad man is that you are using phone. if not you would have been on the same qualification with mad man because I hardly read your intellectual contributions on nairaland

I hope u won't start your own organization like ipob and massob because with the level of this madness u will soon outsmart KANU

wasted id!ot√

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Do not kidnap my wife; you will have to keep her. I don't give a fak.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by juman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
nigeria is a country very difficult living in.

Most people desire running away to another country.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by baby124: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:

Your mental faculty is full of smelly liquid. You are mentally damaged.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
End time wife
grin . No b small end time wifey.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
There you go again, just tell the world that you are gay, instead of using it to diss your lords. now get the hell out of my mention before i sacrifice your online existense to poseidon in hades.

Look at the comments of the mumu that is forming sanctimonious and maturity today! Saintsamurai the dulest nairalander ever liveth! So all those e slaps I have given you throughout your miserable existence on this forum still gives you sleepless nights? LMFAO....grin

Dlordsamurai:
She should be thankful to her vagina for giving her fame and wealth, the bottom power never fails.

Dlordsamurai:
my balls are bigger

Dlordsamurai:
its not a new thing and we all knew that all this married female celebs like omotola and co that are claiming good wives, are all cheaters, why their case is different is that they cheat with Politicians and highly rated business men all in the shadow of being awarded with one contract or honour or being flown overseas for an invent..
They use their overseas trips to fork dicks as payment for the trips...
I pity any man that will take a celebrity wife serious..
Its better to just use her fame to shine like Mr chuchill did with Tonto dikeh..
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Cubeet: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
A for Afonja
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Cubeet: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonja Sophisticated Criminal even their ladies aren't excluded
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

Look at the comments of the mumu that is forming sanctimonious and maturity today! Saintsamurai the dulest nairalander ever liveth! So all those e slaps I have given you throughout your miserable existence on this forum still gives you sleepless nights? LMFAO....grin
duh!! so my comments pained you so much that you had to dug out my previous posts, well read through my posts and you will see that i posted nothing but the truth. "funlord im not saying i hate you, but i will have to pull off your life support plug and use the socket to charge my nokia torch light.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by funlord(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
duh!! so my comments pained you so much that you had to dug out my previous posts, well read through my posts and you will see that i posted nothing but the truth. "funlord im not saying i hate you, but i will have to pull off your life support plug and use the socket to charge my nokia torch light.

grin grin grin

E don pain am reach bone...your tears actually gladden my heart!

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
funlord:

grin grin grin

E don pain am reach bone...your tears actually gladden my heart!
well let me forgive today, you know what i use to do to you in the then derailers paradice in romanceland abi? lol lemme leave you today.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Phemoo10(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:

Just listen to yourself. You need a total brain reset!
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by YelloweWest: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
America wonder cheesy

Madam u will now be relocated to kirikiri wink

Divorce fall on you
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Pylony(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
You Wan relocate to USA, na ya father house? angry Sha, you'll be relocated to Kirikiri prison.
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Basfaq(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
etinanguy:
Let me cum n b going
You dey go your own america
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Basfaq(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Copy copy woman leave the trash to lawma.No matter how you tried you can be like the originator.Eastsider grin
Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Daboomb: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
the man must have known who she really is before leaving her devious ass in naija, if this reach abroad and see ow women are favoured there, he just jump from the stair and sent a nigger go prison And taking his property.

And most annoying, the "real accused and brain behind the whole criminal act" (the woman) is not chained while the two "accomplices" who happen to be men, are CHAINED!

You see how Men, wussy, de-balled men, act against their own species? undecided undecided angry

'FEAR' WOMEN ...AND YOU WILL LIVE LONG!

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Daboomb: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
America wonder cheesy

Madam u will now be relocated to kirikiri wink

Divorce fall on you

Dont bet on it!

As usual, the stupid man will still try to play "macho", watch some fake, crocodile tears, chop more phussy and then blame it all on the Devil. shocked shocked

He will relocate her and then begin to lament when the woman makes his life miserable in the US.

Most men are strong but naturally weak, to the antics of women

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) by Ganja109(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evans wannabe
The woman should just rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father’s Attempt To Kill His 2 Daughters Fails (photos) / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos / Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.