Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos (20764 Views)

All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Kidnapped By Gunmen, Car Abandoned. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by CastedDude: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
A driver was kidnapped by unknown gunmen and his car abandoned this morning in Rivers state. The incident happened along Ogbum-nu- Abali road in Port-Harcourt, the state capital. The police have already been notified of the abduction and are currently at the scene.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/driver-kidnapped-unknown-gunmen-port-harcourt-car-abandoned-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by smartty68(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wahala everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by LionDeLeo: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
But I thought south is the safest place in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
True!. I was around that area this morning when it happened. It's like the Nigerian police on hearing a gun shot disappears. The said kidnappers were three and on abducting the man released a gun shot to scare passers-by, but when I walked to Garrison I found police officers minding their business instead of running to the scene of the incident which they were not far from.

29 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Amirullaha(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
But why all the atrocities now
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
B
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
majekdom2:
Ben.ita21 abi beni.ta27. Come tell your people
You don come?.
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
...., but when I walked to Garrison I found police officers minding their business instead of running to the scene of the incident which they were not far from.

Wetin you want make the policeman do?

Policeman wey dey think of him wife and multiple girlfriends. Make him come die like fowl? The policeman even try say him no pull him uniform come dey waka nakéd

3 Likes

Benita27:
True!. I was around that area this morning when it happened. It's like the Nigerian police on hearing a gun shot disappears. The said kidnappers were three and on abducting the man released a gun shot to scare passers-by, [b]but when I walked to Garrison I found police officers minding their business instead [/b]of running to the scene of the incident which they were not far from.
Oh, you are here already. Na dem dem
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
You don come?.
I been wan follow you relate, you dey form stunch, dey form hardcore. I go track you no worry.
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Greatidonis: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
When will the government take the measure of every kidnapper to.die by firing squad... It must be in his own village paraded naked by the village square.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
smartty68:
Wahala everywhere

Rivers state has the highest number of kidnap cases, every minute someone is kidnapped, too bad our useless media wont report.

10 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Samirana360(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
y nt kidnap d car and go
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by UnknownT: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
For my neighborhood and I no no
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
E-people
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
majekdom2:
I been wan follow you relate, you dey form stunch, dey form hardcore. I go track you no worry.
I don't relate with hate filled Afon_jas. grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
tobimillar:

Wetin you want make the policeman do?

Policeman wey dey think of him wife and multiple girlfriends. Make him come die like fowl? The policeman even try say him to pull him uniform come dey waka naked
So they joined the force for what?. Kindly explain that for me.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
I don't relate with hate filled Afon_jas. grin
hahahahahahah, I am not hate filled sis.... nice and caring *winks * don't come to sure if you have not had physical encounter with someone.
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by ivolt: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Something urgent need to be done about kidnapping.
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by guru90: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
UnknownT:
For my neighborhood and I no no
if u no, wetin u go do?
u gonna hide pass policemen self.
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by 1Rebel: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Stupid country
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
majekdom2:
hahahahahahah, I am not hate filled sis.... nice and caring *winks * don't come to sure if you have not had physical encounter with someone.
From the few mentions you've given me in the past one month, I could understand your obsession with Rivers State. Get over it then we could relate. grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
quentin06:

Rivers state has the highest number of kidnap cases, every minute someone is kidnapped, too bad our useless media wont report.
I have always gone by this fact. What I am yet to find is why the security operatives care less about it. These kidnappers even brag.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by UnknownT: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
guru90:

if u no, wetin u go do?

u gonna hide pass policemen self.
lol.... I for no come out till next week tongue
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
So they joined to force for what?. Kindly explain that for me.

They joined the police force because they don't have jobs. Lots of graduates applied for this last recruitment exercise, not because they are interested in protecting you, but because they are still jobless years after graduation

7 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by shammah1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nawa o. May the evil doers never find us.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Hiccups: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry Insecurity at its peak everywhere, no solution in sight, in the mix of these, some greedy bunch are immersed in useless political ambitions. So many things not working at the moment
Re: Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos by Scarpon(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Too bad why always rivers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime / Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend / Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.