Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K (837 Views)

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by IratzsMicheal(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigerian gay right activities Bisi Alimi has shared the adorable photos of his son. Bisi Alimi who recently congratulated his hubby for adding a year shared this photo saying:

"Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. -------------------------------------
#fatherandson #gayfather #son #father #coparenting #prouddad"

Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by ExpensiveG: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
*** "Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. ~Na so cheesy

cute son....... no go dey like your Papa

#Ihategays
Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
So he even impregnated a woman to give him a son? I thought his preek won't function at the sight of a woman? Hypocrite

Thank God for creating woman
Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmm undecided hmm
Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Confusion above life in general can result yo this..

Only God knows what will be ruining in the head of that little boy

Gay father indeed
Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Confusion about life in general can result to this..

Gay father indeed
Re: Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Poses With His Son At The 2017 Gay Pride In U.K by Hotshawarma(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fame333:
Confusion about life in general can result to this..

Gay father indeed
Are u a stammerer??why are u repeating the same thing

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount” – Cordelia Of Jenifa’s Diary / Buhari Is An Animal In A Madman Skin- Fela Kuti / Justin Bieber Leads Prayer Gathering For Hurricane Devastating Fund Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.