Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo (7330 Views)

Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses Completely Nude In New Photo / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by vickayo: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shares photos as he goes nude again. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"Sun is always shining beyond the clouds "

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/bisi-alimi-poses-completely-nude-again.html

2 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by vickayo: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Lawalemi(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
And this is somebody's son

12 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Fresh werey

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
I'm making a special request to Seun, Lalasticlala and all MODS...

Please don't push this thread to the front page of Africa's largest online forum. This is a very big embarrassment. I wish our youths could be like the guys pictured below...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
And when we talk now the gay activist will say don't judge but you at assaulting our sensibilities

Which normal man wants to see the genitals of another man.why shove your dirty irritating body to our face? Why don't you keep your nonsense to yourself

11 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Hintona(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
MasterRahl:
I'm making a special request to Seun, Lalasticlala and all MODS...

Please don't push this thread to the front page of Africa's largest online forum. This is a very big embarrassment. I wish our youths could be like the guys pictured below...
How is this an embarrassment?
Is it a secret that they are people like this out there all over the world?
So when youths see his picture they aspire to be like him mtcheww are they that stupid?
Why all this hypocrisy sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Hintona(f): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
And when we talk now the gay activist will say don't judge but you at assaulting our sensibilities

Which normal man wants to see the genitals of another man.why shove your dirty irritating body to our face? Why don't you keep your nonsense to yourself
No one forced you to see the picture
BTW the OP that brought this picture to nairaland must be crazy
So what do you want us to do with it abi na today Bisi Alimi start him madness

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by johnkay1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crazy man
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hintona:

No one forced you to see the picture
BTW the OP that brought this picture to nairaland must be crazy
So what do you want us to do with it abi na today Bisi Alimi start him madness
and no one forced you to carry your lousy opinion to quote me

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Hintona(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
and no one forced you to carry your lousy opinion to quote me
Yawn yawn yawn
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
A complete bag of HIV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hintona:

Yawn yawn yawn
your breadth stinks,go and yawn on your dirty phenese

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Where you forced to click on this thread? It's funny how you clicked despite seeing Alimi and nude on same title. You actually want to see his nude, don't you? grin

We have two set of gays. Those who are proud, and those who hate themselves. I call them the homophobic gays.

Where do you belong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Hintona(f): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
your breadth stinks,go and yawn on your dirty phenese
Damn you can't even spell "breath" your IQ must be in negatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Hintona(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
HenryDion:

Where you forced to click on this thread? It's funny how you clicked despite seeing Alimi and nude on same title. You actually want to see his nude, don't you? grin

We have two set of gays. Those who are proud, and those who hate themselves. I call them the homophobic gays.

Where do you belong?
Those who don't even know if they are gay or lesbians
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by tosinosam(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hintona:

See finishing shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hintona:

Those who don't even know if they are gay or lesbians

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hintona:

that Doesnt take away the fact that your breath stinks.whether its breadth or breath,you've gotten the message. Go and buy close up.dirty boy

Eleya

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
tosinosam:

See finishing shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
see its kind

Dirty gays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
HenryDion:

Where do you belong?
I'm proudly homophobic. I see gays as not better than animals in the bush and should be treated as such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by tosinosam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
see its kind

Dirty gays
Am no gay...ur SQ(stupidity quotient) is kinda high cause ur assumption sucks
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
tosinosam:

Am no gay...ur SQ(stupidity quotient) is kinda high cause ur assumption sucks
you're gay and a shameless one at that. Disgusting thing

Tuehhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'm proudly homophobic. I see gays as not better than animals in the bush and should be treated as such

You mean a homophobic gay cheesy

You are only harming yourself dearie.

Better embrace your sexuality and stop living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Tuehhh

It is only in a failed shithole like Nigerian you will chest beat about being homophobic. Try that in a sane country, and you will be f*cked hard.
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Behrooztoolz: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
kai, wasted nah them.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Phenomenal16(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Haryourmieykhun:
Fresh werey
...exactly

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Onyi22(f): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na wa for Yoruba people ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by Exodora: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2019
You won't see a woman using vulgar words here but if is on the other side you will see them matured boys spitting rubbish with their smelling mouth . Hypocrites .
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2019
HenryDion:

It is only in a failed shithole like Nigerian you will chest beat about being homophobic. Try that in a sane country, and you will be f*cked hard.

whether its a shit hole oR not,i will say it to your face loud that you are a sick beast who needs help.repulsive Arrow.you make me puke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
HenryDion:

You mean a homophobic gay cheesy

You are only harming yourself dearie.

Better embrace your sexuality and stop living in denial.

get lost you disgusting thing.

Seems your air head has forgotten that promotion of your sick Lgbtq nonsense is not allowed on nl
Re: Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo by tosinosam(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Tuehhh
Sod off! Pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember The Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 2015, See Recent Photos Of H / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / See The 19 Year Old Girl Claiming She Sold Her Virginity For £1million ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.