Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost (3219 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by TunezMediaBlog: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sometimes doing your makeup yourself can do more harm than good. Stella is a veteran actress and a fast rising musician and so can afford a good makeup artiste, however she only choose to use the free ones during photoshoot and will rather inflict unnecessary pain on her face whenever she is stepping out.

Like the other photo, recently shared on her social media where the movie star stepped out looking like an overfed Chinese ghost.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/stella-damasus-cheap-makeup-tricks.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Hotshawarma(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is not as bad as you made it sound....get a job
Came:
Husband snatcher, why you no get guts born for the man way you snatch to crown your evil deed? you dey show make up face ,abi na shameful face you dey show. Yeye!!!
Are you the wife of the husband that was snatched??who dem flog who dey cry...why the thing pepper u like this

Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
She still looks beautiful.
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
SO OP whats our business?
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by rossyc(f): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
ok
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by flyingdutchman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
I am a guy and a critic of slay queens. She IS BEAUTIFUL!!! It suits her. OP, your vile, hatred filled life won't pay you in the long run. Get a life! I bet you're ugly as fu3k!
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Nutase: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is it your make up?
Bizzy body bloggers....gerralife

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Came: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Husband snatcher, why you no get guts born for the man way you snatch to crown your evil deed? you dey show make up face ,abi na shameful face you dey show. Yeye!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
This dog is a disgrace to women in general and yoruba race in particular.
I know most of u 3rd rated stars are on nairaland so read my lips Stella you are a cheap dog,ashawoo and I hate you with passion.
These kind of woman can even poison her friend to snatch the husband.
She can't even get a man of her own upon all her prostitution in the industry.
ASHAWOO
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by frankanyiks(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I know most of u 3rd rated stars are on nairaland so read my lips Stella you are a cheap dog,ashawoo and I hate you with passion.
ASHAWOO
Gbam.
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by DumaEmpire(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
ASHAWOO
Says the gal who bears WetPvcci as a name undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by sunnysunny69(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
ASHAWOO
She is no Yoruba, she is Edo so kindly get your fact right and beside did she snatch your man if may ask.
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by mikeycharles(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's not bad, you're probably just jealous
Re: Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost by Fkforyou(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
The OP said fast rising musician.

Me: trying to figure out if I've ever heard any of her song. undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. / Mark Angel And Emmanuella Are Finally Sacked From Baze10 House, / Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku Episode 9 Free Download MP4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.