Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (69222 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Birthday: Stella Damasus Turns 42 Today!

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus marks her 42nd birthday today. The star actress who now resides in US with her husband and children got a surprise birthday from her current husband, Daniel Ademinokan.

Sharing the gist via her Instagram Page, the excited Stella wrote:

"I just want to say thank you to my hubby, my lover, my bestie, my gist partner, prayer partner, business partner, my boyfriend, my therapist, my superhero @dabishop007 , everything I ever asked for and more. This man right here just surprised me with the best early birthday gift. I screamed and jumped because God has used this guy to respond to me too many times. I really wanted something and started searching and praying for it secretly. I didn't know that my husband had already done it. To make someone happy in this season is a blessing. Thank you for being my blessing boo. I love you so so much. #hubby #family #gift #danielademinokan #dabishop007 #stelladamasus #staysafe #staysane #stayhopeful."

Celebrating Stella, her husband, Daniel Ademinokan wrote:

"@stelladamasus everyone you have come in contact with can testify that trully you are one of a kind. An enigma. Stellz, happy birthday to you my partner in crime, and a million other things. LOL. You are loved, you are blessed, you are special, you are favoured, and may your days forever be filled with light. As a family, we are blessed to have you. As a husband...I can never have enough words to describe the incredibly memorable, blessed and remarkable life I've had with you. This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday Love.

Photography by yours trully @dabishop007"

Stella Damasus (born April 24, 1978) is a Nigerian actress and singer. She was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2009. She won the Award for Best Actress at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2007. In 2012 she won the award for Best Actress for the movie Two Brides and a Baby at the Golden Icons Academy Awards in Houston, Texas.

Early life
Stella Damasus was born in Benin City, Edo State in Nigeria. She has four sisters. She grew up in Benin City where she completed most of her primary education. At the age of 13, Stella moved to Asaba in Delta State with her family where she finished her secondary school education.

Personal life

Damasus married her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin, at 21 in 1999. The couple had two daughters before Jaiye died suddenly in 2005. Damasus remarried in 2007, this time to Emeka Nzeribe. The marriage lasted for seven months before a mutual agreement to divorce. In 2011, she became associated with multiple award-winning Nollywood producer & director Daniel Ademinokan; the couple have been together ever since. Their relationship sparked a lot of controversy all over Nigeria and Africa because both parties never publicly admitted to be dating, engaged or even married until 2014.

Career

Damasus started her career as a singer in Lagos where she used to work as a studio session singer at the famous Klink Studios owned by filmmaker Kingsley Ogoro. There she honed her skills as singer and went on to do vocals for the top jingles on radio and TV in Nigeria at that time.

Damasus is a Theatre arts graduate of the University of Lagos. She first appeared in the Nigerian film Abused in 1992. Her claim to fame, however, was her second movie Breaking Point produced by Emem Isong and directed by Francis Agu where she shot into superstardom across Nigeria. She has gone on to star in over 70 movies and is now the co founder of I2radio and hosts two podcast shows, undiluted with stella damasus and when women praise.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Damasus

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Anytime anyday stella always slay...........Go girl kiss kiss kiss

I dedicate this fct to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri #sugardaddy i miss you cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Froshloaded: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020

Happy Birthday Stella
This woman no dey act again sef
Only God knows why
If you love Stella hit the like button cheesy

ednut1:
she moved abroad. No money in acting. Only. Those doing runs with it make Money

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
This woman i watched in primary school 42. Naso

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by atobs4real(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Congrats sis
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by omofranyoung(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Congrats.......
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by 9jaBloke: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Stella smiley. My love that year
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Happy Birthday Stella
This woman no dey act again sef
Only God knows why

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by FeliciaOja(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
She is no longer HOT as Before undecided
Old age is hitting her badly

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Neimarjr: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
husband snatcher tongue tongue

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by LordShiva97(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
These kind of posts shouldn't be making frontpage at this dire and perilous time.

Happy 42nd birthday Stella!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Kingpele(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
grin happy birthday fine woman, for those of you here treating your husband anyhow remember there is lots of hot girls single and ready to appreciate your man, so try your husband very nice, no one will snatch him from you..
For men try to treat to treat your woman nicely, so that she won't have to jump to another man, in two years of your demise if God wills... Cos a woman u loved and cherished though will eventually marry again but it will take her longer time to will herself to remarry... I had an uncle who lost his wife it took him several years to make up his mind to remarry cos of how he was loved by his late wife... Love is a blessing to those who decided to committe themselves to be together in marriage.. God bless your union

23 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Ageless beauty
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Froshloaded: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:

I feel you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by kolafolabi(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
HBD to Stella!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Corrinthians(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Ageless beauty of God's creation. smiley

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by jeff1607(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
edible catering

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by HolyTitus(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
She's so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Shine on mama. Happy birthday
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
She has been unlucky with men. Seems this one has come to stay.. happy birthday gem

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by crispus09(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Gorgeous. Husby na body builder?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by jzamani(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
My crush that year

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by 9jayes: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
HolyTitus:
She's so beautiful

You may be right.

Bring your funds to my table

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by solmus: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
cool

Chai this woman successfully snatched her best friend's husband and nothing happened

anyways Happy Birthday, we find love in strange places

No new lovers anywhere, you either snatch one or share one.. your choice

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by IME1: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Happy birthday to her

Why is it that when people are in 'the abroad' they must take picture where foreigners must show?
tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
The woman with golden voice and disarming beauty!Congratulations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.