Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church (33047 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by theeconomist97: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by APCsupporter: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
such cannot happened in Biafra because you people are cowards. You cannot even hold your leadrs acountable

lol! some people are naturally blessed with bad mouthcheesy.

see finishingcheesy
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by theeconomist97: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I worked as a Supervisor in 2006 census. I was transferred to Adamawa state so check the level you were then

Alright young lady. You don't need to blow your trumpet.
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by KahlDrogo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Lmao gringrin
Someone should send a memo to those learners, I'm not to be messed with grin

I've duly paid the bride price of all of them. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Alright young lady. You don't need to blow your trumpet.
shut up and stop calling me young lady like we are age mates
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by elfeezy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
and they will tell you they are a peaceful group?

Bunch of terrorists.
I doubt u read d post...
OP don't b sentimental while posting,,Attack in what way....?U have joined Arewa youths( who cannot differentiate between a terrorist and a freedom fighter ) to call exchange of words or mere argument as a Violent attack??
In case u don't know d more u hate a movement like this d more u indirectly take it closer to actualization..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
We yorubas are just senseless people,how cwn we be fighting ipob whom are helping us to liberate from been slaves to the northerners.
Seriously I fumi love igbos becuase you can't enslave them.they rather die fighting than live as slaves.
While an average yoruba man like tosyne2much have these slavish mentality using different monikers and even his own official moniker to insult people helping us southerners.
I will file official report to palm chat and know if they support what these touth is doing so that biafrans can stop using their social media.
Suen how much will I pay you to sack these useless Tosyn2much .email me iwant tosyne2much to kicked back to the streets were he truly belong.
He is even asking women out with his moniker without shame.
I await your reply suen.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
We yorubas are just senseless people,how cwn we be fighting ipob whom are helping us to liberate from been slaves to the northerners.
Seriously I fumi love igbos becuase you can't enslave them.they rather die fighting than live as slaves.
While an average yoruba man like tosyne2much have these slavish mentality using different monikers and even his own official moniker to insult people helping us southerners.
I will file official report to palm chat and know if they support what these touth is doing so that biafrans can stop using their social media.
Suen how much will I pay you to sack these useless Tosyn2much .email me iwant tosyne2much to kicked back to the streets were he truly belong.
I await your reply suen.
I hope you've taken your drugs this night sha?

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope you've taken your drugs this night sha?
You are a big fool.and I will make sure u either lose your job in palm chat or nairaland or even both or you don't get any other job.
How can you use your picture and your official monikers to be attacking the igbos without fear,what impunity.me and you are just starting.you will know me very soon.
I never liked you,because your stupidity is irritating.for now let me talk to your boss house boy.
Suen 400k,sack tosyne2much.i await your reply
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
shut up and stop calling me young lady like we are age mates

gringrin

What a funny girl
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I await your reply suen.

What is now happening on nairaland sef? sad
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2017
wristbangle:

What is now happening on nairaland sef? sad
Using your other moniker.
Listen not every body on nairaland is a student or poor,by now you should have known that.
Suen 600k for tosyne2much to be sacked.
I am willing to come to your office and discuss it officially.and pay cash or bank transfer
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Listen not every body on nairaland is a student or poor,by now you should have known that.
I am willing to come to your office and discuss it officially.and pay cash or bank transfer

Please, I am not tosyne2much. Probably if you need proof to know we are different, you can ask from reputable nairalanders or mods to clear your doubts.

Have a splendid night rest
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:23am On Jul 16, 2017
wristbangle:

Please, I am not tosyne2much. Probably if you need proof to know we are different, you can ask from reputable nairalanders or mods to clear your doubts.

Bulshit.tosyn2much been sacked and the death of buhari I don't know which one will make me happier.
But I just like been happy.and I have a felling one will happen soon.
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by nell4: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
such cannot happened in Biafra because you people are cowards. You cannot even hold your leadrs acountable
I know your type .you try to heat up the process while hiding behind your mamas back. face your tribe. you can't even do up to 1/100th of what they have done. fold your hands and keep watching.
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by str8talk1: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
These are mostly criminal Wawa miscreants imported from neighboring states, especially Enugu and Ebonyi. angry

It is only a matter of time before Buratai handles them. angry

Fulani-Herdsman Army General...? We don hear.
In ur dreams.
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Nawa oooooh

I just hope you've taken your drugs this morning sha? cheesy Oniranu
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
wristbangle:

Shey you dey mind this oniranu ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by sugeJ: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
I pray biafra comes to fruition.. then nnamdi kanu will be another Mugabe and biafra another Zimbabwe..
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by enimooko: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
KahlDrogo:
That's Kanu, those are the bones of his ancestors. grin
eeewooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.