Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo (15339 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by akandi4u(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yes, Stipends have been paid and up to date. As i went through this thread I didn't find any beneficiary of npower come out to defend what the Acting president is saying yet more than 100,000 volunteers are receiving stipends up to date.

please if you are a benefiary of the scheme dont keep quite, come out and encourage the effort of this administration.

I'm not hiding, i am a beneficiary and i'm not being owed. i commend the effort of this present administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Teawhy2011: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls,what is d fate of 2016 waiting list applicants who got congrat message frm npower last mnth that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should reapply in dis 2017 application? If we reapply,hope it won't be multiple application that can lead to disqualification?
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by LUGBE: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mr.Vice president Sir, please in Anambra state precisely in Idemili South, N-Power participant there just got paid there December, 2016 salary this June, 2017.

That means by this month end, the FG will owe them 7months salary, i know many of them that we rented houses to and how poorly they survive.

Please Take action

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by godfrey01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
please Efcc should investigate those in charge of the payment. how can the vp say they don't owe anybody back log payment. inshort, I have not received a dime since the commencement of the programme. many have not been paid. so they should stop this trash. how do you expect a man to be going to work everyday without payment.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
edoboy33:
when I told them sure p was better
they argued with me
and some of them even called me and friends looters for being able to buy cars and build an abode during sure p period
forgetting I was a sure p administrator
say No to n power
npower is scam
vote PDP come 2019 so we can continue sure p
You are mad.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by abbakacici: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
What the vp is saying is that any volunteers without verification, name bvn or account number has being paid his 7 months stipend
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by mathel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yes, Stipends have been paid and up to date. As i went through this thread I didn't find any beneficiary of npower come out to defend what the Acting president is saying yet more than 100,000 volunteers are receiving stipends up to date.

please if you are a benefiary of the scheme dont keep quite, come out and encourage the effort of this administration.

I'm not hiding, i am a beneficiary and i'm not being owed. i commend the effort of this present administration

Please I was only paid May and June.. and many of my friend under ABUJA and Nasarawa has not been paid even for once. pls get it right

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Don't mind the useless N power critics. No matter how you explain and re-explain it to them they will still conjure up nonsense.

Sorry.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by jbnm: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
its look like some corrupt individuals are filling their pocket.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by separate(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
U no go kill me wit laugh
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
APC Government policies to Nigerians is like....

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Timblaze(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
edoboy33:
they argued with me
and some of them even called me and friends looters for being able to buy cars and build an abode during sure p period
say No to n power
npower is scam
bros, i can see u ar a sure p Administrator.. sure p in my state that was hack jack by politicians.i spend days in the office there to get the form,which to no avail i did nt get it becos i know no politician.but for npower which am a beneficiary is transparent to some level.in as much they ar facing some difficulty to stabilize the process.but let still give it up for PMB.anyway this my opinion and u ar entitle to urs..
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Timblaze(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
akandi4u:

me to am a beneficiary and i have been receiving my stipends since December til date. pls lets give it up for this administration for this npower scheme!!!!
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by drfav(f): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wonder where this man got this info from...I have not been paid oo since I was shortlisted sometimes around December.. its July already have done all d necessary verifications needed to be done..have written to the support group several times..have called all Npower number I cud lay my hands upon...the most annoying part is dat dey keep sending me sms from where i am posted to..that is to say someone has been helping me cash out this money....dont let me call on the God of the fatherless to descend on u oo..for it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living Gd..pls oo Npower Health..that 30k is very important to me..my number 09032248569..in case anyone knows what I cud do to atleast get this stipend...thank u all

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
edoboy33:
they argued with me
say No to n power
npower is scam

most of the people in APC were members of PDP.... so this is not really a party issue so to speak....

it is an individual issue... it doesn't matter weda it's PDP or APC or kowa...if honest people are voted in

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by EMPERO247(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good evening great people,

Please I registered for Npower Tech-Software during the 2016 registration.
I took part in the online test and completed it.
But since then there have been no response or further information from Npower.

What is my fate?
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by idris777: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good evening sir, pls I need clarification on this issue. I went to my bank to verify the Names on my BVN and Bank acct and this is what they gave me. BVN: Surname. Attai Middle. Idris Firstname. Ibrahim. I.e Attai Idris Ibrahim. While my Acct Is: idris Attai ibrahim. While the Names I use for the registration is Attai Ibrahim Idris. All the names are correct my only fear is the arrangement. Pls I want to know if this will affect my chance of been sent a message for the test.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
R
How many individuals did Sure P cover besides PDP cronies and lucky people like you who might have gotten it through connections?

Don't mind him. SURE-P? Let's not even go there.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by yommygift15: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2017
so I'm not someone? npower still owe me three months stipends (January - march) and more than 600 Co-volunteers from Kwara state, may be Baba got a wrong revelation from the prayer mountain this time or mislead by npower holy spirit
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by persius555(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2017
akandi4u:

Would you commend this adminstration if for reasons beyond you, your stipends are not paid but the govt goes ahead and claim you have being paid? I can imagine what your answer is.

This why the country has been all drama and no motion. Instead of coming out to condemn acts of corruption going on in our system, we carry on because we are not affected.

It's others turn today, it might be yours tomorrow. They say change begins with you. Let's practice what we preach.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by persius555(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2017
mathel:

Please I was only paid May and June.. and many of my friend under ABUJA and Nasarawa has not been paid even for once. pls get it right

This is what I expect every Nigerian youth to do. Stand up and speak out on behalf of others when you should.

Half baked policies and implementation is what keeps us in the dark. It has become habitual for every govt to shortchange the citizens at any slightest opportunity. Those in authorities take us for granted because they know we easily settle for less.

The widespread irregularities going on in this scheme must be looked into.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Ubachinwe1(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2017
lonikit:

which private school dey pay trillion
did u do maths in school atall

what is this one saying

Learn to understand adages and it will be of help to you in every phase of your life.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by lonikit: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Ubachinwe1:

Learn to understand adages and it will be of help to you in every phase of your life.

can u justify how that ur post is an adage. do u even knw the diff btw adage and hyperbole
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by Ubachinwe1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
lonikit:

can u justify how that ur post is an adage. do u even knw the diff btw adage and hyperbole

Firstly, you asked "did you do Mathematics at all?". I came up with proverbs, you again switch to figure of speech.

What sort of being are you?.

Anyway, you are a gigantic mammoth buffoon. I won't dignify you again by responding.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by lonikit: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ubachinwe1:

Firstly, you asked "did you do Mathematics at all?". I came up with proverbs, you again switch to figure of speech.

What sort of being are you?.

Anyway, you are a gigantic mammoth buffoon. I won't dignify you again by responding.

man correct urself and move on.
is hyperbole dsame as proverb in ur place. how will u type dat they pay trillions in private uni and u say it was an adage?? nobody is above mistake, uncorrected ones become error. admit for future purpose.
Re: We Don’t Owe N-power Participants Salaries –osinbajo by bobby86(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
PSEUDOPASTOR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! / Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited / Resume Tips and More. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.