Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Created God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (3570 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / My Idea On Who Created God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

So because we don't know, we should not try to know?

Besides, do you agree that God has a creator ?
OK. If you insist on knowing, you're very free to make your research but I guarantee you wont end it factually.

Abt your second question, only if you read my first. Nobody knows if God has Creator or not. If you do, kindly tell us.

Hypotheses are not permitted. We've heard enough of that.
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:
cc: Kingebukasblog

God is eternal . Asking who created God is like asking after the Bachelor's wife . God is Supreme .

But seriously , its 2017 , why is this question still asked ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

The bolded is definitely not a point. And besides, it's not compulsory to tell me how God came to be, my point is, something higher than God must have created God, since there can be nothing without something.
OK, if you think something higher must have created God, it's no problem, just find that thing and chat us later as nobody seems to know it here.

Embark on your mysterious research and make sure you end it alive.

Good luck brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

G-E-T A-W-A-Y! You deceiver!!
Misleader!
Unfaithful being...

You did not receive the love of the truth so you might be saved, and yet you still quote my post to reply me? What else can we do to help you?

All I know about you is that people like you will be deceiving and been deceived(by the devil). May Jehovah God save you from the strongholds of darkness deceiving you. Amen.

Calm down bros. Here is the doctufos reference.
doctufos: Doctufos: mystery of the cosmic creator (MCC)
the Account By Knoliud
Chapter One
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo, for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which are all lights, for the great light in him has disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
16. Now all these beings are the male creatures of God Almighty. And the female creatures of God Almighty are Earthus, Aditi, Osun, Saraswati,...and millions others.
17. And all these beings were of different colours and heights and manner of behaviours, according to how God Almighty has given them to do.
18. And all these beings know and understand all the languages which were also in the thought of God Almighty. And they dwelt in the brain of God Almighty, being the best part of him.
19. And God Almighty thought, saying, it is time for all these beings to be put in the outer universe as flesh. For I have created them only as lights within me. Now let them go and create all the things which they have created when they were in me. And God Almighty took tepex and made images of Homos like himself. And all the masculine lights which were in him did he put in the images of tepex.
20. And all these are called gods. Now the female lights remained in God and explored every part of him. And God said, all the things which has happened without time shall I make to happen also within time and space which I have created.
21. And God said, these beings shall represent me, for I shall soon diffuse into everything and I shall no more be seen in isolation, but only in everything shall I be felt and observed. Now they are light, but they have darkness in them, even as there is darkness in everything.
22. And their darknesses shall be made known when their actions are of less benefit to nature, which is a part of me. And a god shall be an adversary to a planet or to all things if such god has gone out of light.
23. And such god shall become darkness and shall be forgotten until a time of reincarnation. For there shall be ages and periods and era and time.
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lol, you write all these epistles all in the name of presenting a pseudoGod who doesn't even know his right hand from the left as GOD THE HIGHEST? This is pathetic.

God the HIGHEST is not this one you have presented here but one of the millions of gods created by God the UNIVERSE himself.

So, GOD (THE UNIVERSE) is a male
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God is the eternal . Asking who created God is like asking after the Bachelor's wife . God is Supreme .

But seriously , its 2017 , why is this question still asked ?
Perhaps, OP just got to this stage of life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:
Perhaps, OP just got to this stage of life. grin

Oh . I guess so .
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

The bolded is definitely not a point. And besides, it's not compulsory to tell me how God came to be, my point is, something higher than God must have created God, since there can be nothing without something.

Nothing higher created God . God is without a beginning , God has always existed . That is why acknowledging the existence of God is logical.

Atheists believe the universe came from nothing , you should feel sorry for them .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

A very good question. God is energy and not any of those mumu gods of religions such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda.

We don't know who created GOD, THE GREATEST ENERGY. Even sceintists said ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED.

I love your question. Anoni and Otem discussed stuff like this millions of years back.

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

who would want to deceive himself about "God," By creating fictions about the existence of God and deceiving others with it?

Anybody could. There are thousands of religion in the world, would you say non was borne out to deceive people? Beside this is not the right question to ask me.

There's no real or common sense in fabricating lies or fictions about the existence of a "god" or "God." Only a person who wants to enslave himself will do so. God exist! And is the reason why we live.

Do you then after that there's a greater being that creepy created God?

All I know is without God the planet or this world would be disorderly and infested with evil workers of iniquity and peace-haters. This world would have been a chaos or disaster without God. In fact, we could have stopped existing... And it's the Spirit of God, which is the Holy Spirit, who gives us peace on earth. Nothing more, nothing less...

Gos is immortal and he is the Beginning before the Beginning was. the mystery is what 'mankind' cannot fathom because we are 'man' and have a creator. The answer for that question is nought, null and void void

And yes, lest I forget... Lemme quote a bible verse for you to consider;

2 Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing
that they do gender strifes.

Romans 1:19-25 NIV
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them,
because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the
creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal
power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being
understood from what has been made, so that people are
without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they
neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but
their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were
darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they
became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the
immortal God for images made to look like a mortal
human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their
hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies
with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about
God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things
rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

You are not even making a reasonable point. undecided
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:

So, GOD (THE UNIVERSE) is a male
If I say that Nigeria is a country and SHE got her independent in the year 1960, does that make Nigeria a female?
If I say Titanic is a ship and she sank, does that make titanic a female?
God is He/It/she altogether. I don't know the pronoun to use for GOD.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Richirich713:

I mean it's part of the definition of God

Who defined God? Simply put, where are you getting your definitions from?

in a similar way three angles are part of the definition of a triangle, take away one angle and its no longer a triangle

This doesn't correlate with the discussion.
- take away eternity and we no longer discussing "God."

What do define "eternity" as?

A thing that has no cause, no creator. A
self-existent entity/thing.

How can there be something without anything? How could God have been self existent?
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nothing higher created God . God is without a beginning , God has always existed . That is why acknowledging the existence of God is logical.

Atheists believe the universe came from nothing , you should feel sorry for them .
pls can u make any reference to a post where any atheist said that the universe came from nothing? Pls, thanks.
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
pls can u make any reference to a post where any atheist said that the universe came from nothing? Pls, thanks.

There are many of them .

Teempakguy:
If the universe had a beginning, what was around before this happened?

I say Nothing.
you say God.

Every argument and quarrel we have ever had on this forum is due to this difference in our premises and we will forever continue to argue until one of us can prove without a shadow of doubt that the other is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:
OK. If you insist on knowing, you're very free to make your research but I guarantee you wont end it factually.Abt your second question, only if you read my first. Nobody knows if God has Creator or not. If you do, kindly tell us.

How can you say nobody knows whether the creator of God exist or not?

For example: if I told you that God doesn't exist wouldn't you point to its creation as the evidence for his existence? By this premise, you have to accept the fact that by pointing to God as well, there lies a creator for it. It's simple Nah.

Hypotheses are not permitted. We've heard enough of that.

OK. How can you demonstrate that God exist,?

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are many of them .

Okay, let me also put it to you this way...

How did God come into existence?
God came into existence through ______ (a.) Nothing (b.) Something

Pick an option pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by hopefulLandlord: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are many of them .

apparently, 1 became "many"
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nothing higher created God

How did he come to existence then?

God is without a beginning

How can you demonstrate or prove this?

God has always existed .

Now this is where the problem comes in. Does every event has a cause or not?

That is why acknowledging the existence of God is logical.

Quite well, the idea of God is logical, however discarding the idea of creator of God is illogical..

Believing something come from nothing is illogical. Rather I see no difference between you and the atheist that believes something can Come from nothing.
Re: Who Created God? by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

For example: if I told you that God doesn't exist wouldn't you point to its creation as the evidence for his existence? By this premise, you have to accept the fact that by pointing to God as well, there lies a creator for it. It's simple Nah.
This is where dishonesty starts, they would then special plead for what they call "god"

they'll create a regress and use "god" to terminate it

3 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[b]Nothing[/b]higher created God . God is without a beginning , God has always existed . That is why acknowledging the existence of God is logical.

Did you just mention 'nothing' as the creator of God in your post below? U even said that NOTHING HIGHER is responsible for the creation of GOD. Why then do you challenge Tampinu who said NOTHING created the UNIVERSE too

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Did I just mention 'nothing' as the creator of God in your post below? U even said that NOTHING HIGHER is responsible for the creation of GOD. Why then do you challenge Tampinu who said NOTHING created the UNIVERSE too

The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

OK. How can you demonstrate that God exist,?

If you know the Creator of God, kindly tell us. That's more important.

You're the one finding the Creator or God, you must have known what you're finding its Creator before opening this thread. So I ask, have you found the Creator yet or still searching?
Re: Who Created God? by hopefulLandlord: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:

You're the one finding the Creator or God, you must have known what you're finding its Creator before opening this thread. So I ask, have you found the Creator yet or still searching?

you've run out of gas

he's asking a question cuz he doesn't know, you don't know either so shut up and let those that claim to know come and tell us

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:

There is no maybe, a higher being created God. that's the point you have no option than to accept.
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

How did he come to existence then?

God is without a beginning

How can you demonstrate or prove this?

Easy , something can't come from nothing and infinite regress of causes is impossible . So it is logical to affirm the existence of God - a necessary being , the reason why anything including the universe exists .

Leibniz provided logical steps to this affirmation :

1 Every contingent fact has an explanation.
2 There is a contingent fact that includes all other contingent facts.
3 Therefore, there is an explanation of this fact.
4 This explanation must involve a necessary being.
5 This necessary being is God.

Now this is where the problem comes in. Does every event has a cause or not?

This has been addressed with the Cosmological Argument :

1. Whatever begins to exist , must have a cause

2. The universe began to exist

3. Therefore , the universe has a cause ,
'

The underlined text admits that there are things that are without causes . But whatever that begins to exist must have a cause . Example : God , Abstract objects . But Abstract objects are causally impotent , this rules them out as the possible cause of the universe , we are left the corollary that a being who is immutable , without a beginning , extremely powerful , conscious brought the universe into existence .

Quite well, the idea of God is logical, however discarding the idea of creator of God is illogical..

Yup , God is the pure mind behind the existence of the universe .

Believing something come from nothing is illogical. Rather I see no difference between you and the atheist that believes something can Come from nothing.

Three concepts of creatio

1. Creatio ex deo - creation out of the being of God

2. Creatio ex nihilo - creation out of nothing

3. Creatio ex materia - an eternal universe coexisting with God

The most logical concept of creation is creatio ex deo .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Anybody could. There are thousands of religion in the world, would you say non was borne out to deceive people? Beside this is not the right question to ask me.
that is why I should inform you that; people are deceiving and been deceived There is only ONE TRUE LIVING GOD!

Do you then after that there's a greater being that creepy created God?
. So what's your point on this question? Void!

You are not even making a reasonable point. undecided
you are the one not asking a reasonable[/] question. And don't go ahead asking google that vain question. Why? Because... If it's a reasonable question, you wouldn't bother asking the public, but instead use your head(in which God gave you) to get your answer. Simple!

Moroever, would you even want to believe the lies of OtemAtum?

Finally, I get exasperated when people ask this childish childish question... Persons like OtemAtum would bring lies and deceit to sway people from the faith.

Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
[b]But foolish and unlearned questions avoid
, knowing
that they do gender strifes...

The word of God from the book of timothy I quoted for you didn't give any point? Suit yarself...

**Keep on asking your unreasonable question and get unreasonable answers**

GOODBYE...
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

There is no maybe, a higher being created God. that's the point you have no option than to accept.

What about the higher being who created the higher being that created God ? Oh no wait : What about the higher being who created the higher being who created the higher being that created God ?

You can keep going bro . Whenever you are tired of the infinite regression , just mention me smiley

3 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
that is why I should inform you that; people are deceiving and been deceived There is only ONE TRUE LIVING GOD!

. So what's your point on this question? Void!

you are the one not [I]asking[/i] a [b]reasonable[/] question. And don't go ahead asking google that vain question. Why? Because... If it's a reasonable question, you wouldn't bother asking the public, but instead use your head(in which God gave you) to get your answer. Simple!

Moroever, would you even want to believe the lies of OtemAtum?

Finally, I get exasperated when people ask this childish childish question... Persons like OtemAtum would bring lies and deceit to sway people from the faith.

Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
[b]But foolish and unlearned questions avoid[/], knowing
that they do gender strifes...

The word of God from the book of timothy I quoted for you didn't give any point? Suit yarself...

**Keep on asking your unreasonable question and get unreasonable answers**

GOODBYE...
Are these the answers to the simple questions of the OP?
Oh, maybe you didn't know the question he asked. He simply asked WHO CREATED GOD?
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Geez, Lol...
Re: Who Created God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

apparently, 1 became "many"

He asked me to mention any . I gave him an example . I've seen so many atheists on this site boldly say the universe came from nothing which is shamelessly irrational and plain stupid .

Its so stupid that we've a meme that summaries this display of foolishness

Atheism is empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Are these the answers to the simple questions of the OP?
Oh, maybe you didn't know the question he asked. He simply asked WHO CREATED GOD?

Though I posted a long write-up, but I gave him my simple answer with a simple verse of the word of God; Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)

If he's a faithful christian, let him accept it.
May be on the White Throne Judgment, we would know "Who created God" or infact, "you may ask him" on that faithful day..

And please, do not quote my post again!
**there's no point arguing with an ignorant being and a mastercraft of lies**
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Though I posted a long write-up, but I gave him my simple answer with a simple verse of the word of God; Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)

If he's a faithful christian, let him accept it.
May be on the White Throne Judgment, we would know "Who created God" or infact, "you may ask him" on that faithful day..

And please, do not quote my post again!
**there's no point arguing with an ignorant being and a mastercraft of lies**

The question is WHO CREATED GOD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Russia Is Afraid Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / 56th Annual Rccg Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.