Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Who Created God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (3574 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / My Idea On Who Created God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

The question is WHO CREATED GOD?
Sorry, you are a "Johny-come-late."
You can reread my posts and get your answers...
Once again, don't quote my replies/posts!
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Sorry, you are a "Johny-come-late."

You can reread my posts and get your answers...

Once again, don't quote my replies/posts!
okay, take care.
Re: Who Created God? by Richirich713: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Who defined God? Simply put, where are you getting your definitions from?

Depends on which concept of God you referring to in your question. I presume it's monotheistic concept of God or the deistic concept of God, am I correct?

This doesn't correlate with the discussion.

It merely an analogy showing what I mean when I say God is eternal by definition.

What do define "eternity" as?

Something that never began to exist and will never cease to exist, rather just exist with no beginning or end.

How can there be something without anything?
How could God have been self existent?

Again that depends on what you mean by "God."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you've run out of gas

he's asking a question cuz he doesn't know, you don't know either so shut up and let those that claim to know come and tell us
Lol grin
I've passed this stage and I already said it up there that this thread wont get any factual answer that's beyond reasonable doubt.

And waiting for the people that know whatever he's searching for will only cost you eternity. So, I'll permit you to enjoy your inquisitive stage as well.

Good luck.
Re: Who Created God? by NairalandSARS: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another mumu thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Leibniz provided logical steps to this affirmation :

1 Every contingent fact has an explanation.
2 There is a contingent fact that includes all other contingent facts.
3 Therefore, there is an explanation of this fact.
] .

You will have to water down this as I am not a philosophy student. I will be addressing your other posts later.

Thank you.
Re: Who Created God? by AntiToke(f): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you've run out of gas

he's asking a question cuz he doesn't know, you don't know either so shut up and let those that claim to know come and tell us

Your manner of communication will irritate even the fools. You seem to be an inquisitive kid waiting to know what even your father can guarantee you cant know.

There is stage for everything, someone said it up there but we wont blame you for querying the nature, Creator and the creation when necessary but have it at the back of your mind that there is no unquestionable answer to your question, therefore he was right and kind enough to have responded instead of "keeping shut" as you want.

Once more, NOBODY knows where God is, how He came into existence or His Creator. Every answer you'll get about God is always questionable and validates the Awamaridi part of His name (that's if there is any God).

Finding the real truth about God Himself is an infinite research not to talk of finding His Creator cheesy . Just chilax, concentrate on something else and make better use of your time. And also;

Learn to relate boy.

Happy Sunday if you care wink kiss
Re: Who Created God? by hopefulLandlord: 5:34am On Jul 16, 2017
AntiToke:

Your manner of communication will irritate even the fools. You seem to be an inquisitive kid waiting to know what even your father can guarantee you cant know.

There is stage for everything, someone said it up there but we wont blame you for querying the nature, Creator and the creation when necessary but have it at the back of your mind that there is no unquestionable answer to your question, therefore he was right and kind enough to have responded instead of "keeping shut" as you want.

Once more, NOBODY knows where God is, how He came into existence or His Creator. Every answer you'll get about God is always questionable and validates the Awamaridi part of His name (that's if there is any God).

Finding the real truth about God Himself is an infinite research not to talk of finding His Creator cheesy . Just chilax, concentrate on something else and make better use of your time. And also;

Learn to relate boy.

Happy Sunday if you care wink kiss

obviously, you sound new, at least in this section

so......okay
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 5:56am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

There is no maybe, a higher being created God. that's the point you have no option than to accept.
Seriously? I have no option than to accept?
Hehehehehe oya come and force me to accept it na cheesy

If you accept a higher God created God, prove it, I may be convinced, until then, dont bother quoting me. wink
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:00am On Jul 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

The question is WHO CREATED GOD?
The answer is NOBODY KNOWS.

You want to prove the answer wrong? Go ahead and do by simply showing me who knows and you two can co-prove it unquestionably, then we are fine.

Good mrn.
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2017
some knowlege are beyond human understanding, op save your brain from danger of madness and attack of evil spirit and stop asking questions that will make a ghost give you a dirty slap.
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Another mumu thread.

Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

You will have to water down this as I am not a philosophy student. I will be addressing your other posts later.

Thank you.

Boy, no answer will satisfy your inquisition. It's not a threat, it's a promise.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Hawlahscho:
Seriously? I have no option than to accept?
Hehehehehe oya come and force me to accept it na cheesy

If you accept a higher God created God, prove it, I may be convinced, until then, dont bother quoting me. wink

If you accept a God, prove it. If I may be convinced, until then, don't bother trolling me.

Hawlahscho:

Boy, no answer will satisfy your inquisition. It's not a threat, it's a promise.

You need to shut up ehn. I guess He's more enlightened than you, so please shut up and learn. I await his response.

Trust me, I won't even bother to further address your trolling, if this lame comeback is all you have. This thread Is way above your brain. Go and play with your kiddo friends. wink
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Richirich713:
Depends on which concept of God you referring to in your question. I presume it's monotheistic concept of God or the deistic concept of God, am I correct?
Which God are you arguing for?

It merely an analogy showing what I mean when I say God is eternal by definition.
Well, the analogy doesn't make sense as expected.

Something that never began to exist and will never cease to exist, rather just exist with no beginning or end. .

This is a wrong definition of eternal, or maybe you can have your source attached. Eternal to the best of my knowledge means everlasting, and not what you are smuggling in here. And anything that we may term everlasting at a point in time began to exist.

Again that depends on what you mean by "God."

Which God are you arguing for.
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

If you accept a God, prove it. If I may be convinced, until then, don't bother trolling me.

You need to shut up ehn. I guess He's more enlightened than you, so please shut up and learn. I await his response.

Trust me, I won't even bother to further address your trolling, if this lame comeback is all you have. This thread Is way above your brain. Go and play with your kiddo friends. wink

grin grin grin grin I'm sorry bro, I just love pouring the truth to your face ni grin grin grin

But seriously, you asked abt God's Creator, I think you already confirmed God's existence before going further to know His Creator? cheesy you're on a very long thing though cheesy

Anything else to respond to in the quote? grin nothing else, others are just SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP cheesy take it easy ehn grin
Re: Who Created God? by nans24: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What about the higher being who created the higher being that created God ? Oh no wait : What about the higher being who created the higher being who created the higher being that created God ?

You can keep going bro . Whenever you are tired of the infinite regression , just mention me smiley

Lol...Thank You.
Re: Who Created God? by nans24: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

You asked a question.
And you attacked all the replies given to you. You could not find any meaningful point. Rather than waiting for more replies which we all know you will still find pointless, please go and do your research. When you've found out who created God, and have reasonable proff and points to back it up, please come back and tell us. No seriously, COME BACK AND TELL US.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by Richirich713: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Which God are you arguing for?

I'm not arguing for any God here, I'm responding to your question, it's up to you to explain what you mean when you say "God."

Well, the analogy doesn't make sense as expected.

how about you explain why it doesn't make sense.

This is a wrong definition of eternal, or maybe you can have your source attached. Eternal to the best of my knowledge means everlasting, and not what you are smuggling in here. And anything that we may term everlasting at a point in time began to exist.

There's actually two definitions to eternity.

"Eternity in common parlance is either an infinite or an indeterminately long period of time. In classical philosophy, however, eternity is defined as what exists outside time while sempiternity is the concept that corresponds to the colloquial definition of eternity."
- Wikipedia

I'm using the second definition, you using the first. Either way, it still makes the same point, your question(who created God) is meaningless on any definition.

Which God are you arguing for.

Answered already.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Was God a human before he became God?

If He was ,then who created humans.

God wasn't created. He self existed before time began. God isn't Physical, He is a spirit. You can't use physical rules to measure Him; that is senseless

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by orunto27: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Noone. Not created but lives in Spirit. He transformed Himself into Christ Jesus through Mary. That's why He's God, The Omni Arts, Scient and Pneumatology.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Thank you.

Kingebukasblog, I still await your response.
Re: Who Created God? by mmachi96(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

How did you know it's a mystery and that God is not a mystery that no one can know?
Since u really wants to know who created God, i will advice u strife to make to Heaven because u will get a chance of asking Him that question personally.
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hawlahscho:

The answer is nobody knows.
That cannot be the answer. The answer can better be put by you as 'I DON'T KNOW, instead of saying 'NOBODY KNOWS'.

However, if the one you assume as God is Yahweh or Allah, I know who created those ones. Here is their creator according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Doctufos: Mystery of the Cosmic Creator (MCC) 1: 11-18

11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
16. Now all these beings are the male creatures of God Almighty. And the female creatures of God Almighty are Earthus, Aditi, Osun, Saraswati,...and millions others.
17. And all these beings were of different colours and heights and manner of behaviours, according to how God Almighty has given them to do.
18. And all these beings know and understand all the languages which were also in the thought of God Almighty. And they dwelt in the brain of God Almighty, being the best part of him.
Re: Who Created God? by jewelly17(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
God is a spirit and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
That cannot be the answer. The answer can better be put by you as 'I DON'T KNOW, instead of saying 'NOBODY KNOWS'.

Now, OP can gracefully pick up his answer here if that's the God he's looking for his Creator.
Else, I still maintain my NOBODY KNOWS until it's agreed someone does.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Richirich713:

I'm not arguing for any God here, I'm responding to your question, it's up to you to explain what you mean when you say "God."

You are arguing for the monotheistic God or the deist God, you said it yourself. How can you substantiate that ?

how about you explain why it doesn't make sense.

This is what you said I mean it's part of the definition of God in a similar way three angles are part of the definition of a triangle, take away one angle and its no longer a triangle - take away eternity and we no longer discussing "God."

I mean the concept of triangle having three angles is widely accepted, that of God and eternity is not.

You said I mean when I say God is eternal by definition.
There's actually two definitions to eternity.

"Eternity in common parlance is either an infinite or an indeterminately long period of time. In classical philosophy, however, eternity is defined as what exists outside time while sempiternity is the concept that corresponds to the colloquial definition of eternity."
- Wikipedia I'm using the second definition, you using the first. Either way, it still makes the same point, your question(who created God) is meaningless on any definition. Answered already.

Good. Now accepting this is one thing, proving how God fits in is another thing. There is nothing in the argument to rule out the existence of multiple first causes. Even assuming that there is a first cause, the argument utterly fails to address how we can know its identity. The assertion that it must be the particular God that the you have in mind is a complete non sequitur. Why not some kind of impersonal, eternal cosmic force? Why not shape-shifting aliens from another dimension before the chain even reach God and consequently humans?
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017
mmachi96:
Since u really wants to know who created God, i will advice u strife to make to Heaven because u will get a chance of asking Him that question personally.

What is heaven? Where is heaven?
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2017
shadeyinka:

If He was ,then who created humans.

My response was to his assertion that if humans knew how God came into existence, human would try to become God. So I asked, was God human before he became God?

God wasn't created. He self existed before time began. God isn't Physical, He is a spirit . You can't use physical rules to measure Him; that is senseless

How can you prove this
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

My response was to his assertion that if humans knew how God came into existence, human would try to become God. So I asked, was God human before he became God?

How can you prove this

Easy to prove!

Humans can only know about the Physical Universe because they are Physical. Any non physically based information can only be known only if it was shared from another plane of existence.

1. Nothing happens in the Physical Universe without a cause
2. Since you exist, and a part of the universe, the cause of the Universe must exist.
3. The cause of the Universe cannot be made of Matter, else the cause could not have existed in the first place.
4. By Definition, God is the Self Existing, non physical cause producing agent who caused the Physical Universe to come into existence.

Time Began from the Big Bang.

The cause of the Big Bang existed before Time.

The cause of the Big Bang cannot be physical (since the physical came after the big bang).

A Spirit is an Entity who is Not Physical..A non physical entity initiated the Big bang.

QED
This Entity is who we call God.
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Hawlahscho:

Now, OP can gracefully pick up his answer here if that's the God he's looking for his Creator.
Else, I still maintain my NOBODY KNOWS until it's agreed someone does.
by saying nobody knows, u are trying to speak for everybody, which is not logical enough. That you don't know doesn't mean that another person cannot know. BTW, if the god you have in mind is yahweh or allah, I know who created those ones. But I don't know who created the one who created yahweh and allah.
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

What is heaven? Where is heaven?

Heaven is the Spiritual Domain where Gods Kingdom is manifest.

Heaven isn't a physical space.
Heaven doesn't have a physical location

Heaven is a superposition of the spiritual on the physical existence.

If you understand "Parallel Universe", it will give you a clue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found This Today. Why Is This So? / Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) / Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.