Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Alert: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert: (987 Views)

ABUJA ALERT: Boko Haram Terrorists Found A New Way To Operate / US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria / Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: by playahP(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
I drove from enugu to lagos today.
On my way back, i noticed that some short bridges in areas like osun, ogun, ore and benin look like they are gonna collapse any minute. GOD!!!!!

If nothing is done, alot of lives would be lost on those bridges, it just a matter of time b4 it collapses.
Re: Alert: by forpeace: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
noted. .thx for the info
Re: Alert: by asha80(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
Na normal thing.
Re: Alert: by aloyemeka2: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
playah P:

I drove from enugu to lagos today.
On my way back, i noticed that some short bridges in areas like osun, ogun, ore and benin look like they are gonna collapse any minute. GOD!!!!!

If nothing is done, alot of lives would be lost on those bridges,  it just a matter of time b4 it collapses.

Why didn't you stop and fix them? undecided undecided undecided. You saw bad bridges in osun ehn but none in Enugu abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alert: by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Why didn't you stop and fix it?. You saw bad bridges in osun ehn but none in Enugu abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
LMFAO!!! grin
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
What a waste of my precious click, typical ajepako like you dey form like say na today you just know say all nigeria roads are express visa to heaven.
Re: Alert: by playahP(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ aloy emeka

people like u are the reason naija will neva move forward.
You are putting a tribalistic angle to this,
FYI: I AM NOT FROM ENUGU STATE.

i am just trying to inform nairalanders,
i thought i was doing some good to warn y'all to be careful
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
The first to collapse will be the one along Enugu/Abakaliki federal road around Emene area. No doubt, its a miracle the bridge is still standing. The road itself is claiming lives on a daily basis. shocked angry
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
Sharrap poster.you are warning aloy emeka for tribalising the issue whereas you are more interested in seeking attenetion for you sorry a s s.now explain to me how you drive from enueu to lagos and you pass through osun state and ore
Re: Alert: by playahP(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
thunda faya una
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
I don catch d maga, i d i o t.
Re: Alert: by kosovo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
, cheesy
Re: Alert: by aloyemeka2: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2010
playah P:

@ aloy emeka

people like u are the reason naija will neva move forward.
You are putting a tribalistic angle to this,
FYI: I AM NOT FROM ENUGU STATE.

i am just trying to inform nairalanders,
i thought i was doing some good to warn y'all to be careful

Keep your sorry behind help to yourself. You travelled all the way to lagos from Enugu and the only places you saw dilapidated bridges are in Osun and Ore. There are no bridges in Umuahia and Nnewi. Edeeooot.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alert: by presido1: 12:41am On Feb 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Sharrap poster.you are warning aloy emeka for tribalising the issue whereas you are more interested in seeking attenetion for you sorry a s s.now explain to me how you drive from enueu to lagos and you pass through osun state and ore
Are u a Nigerian?
Re: Alert: by abes(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2010
@poster
How did you pass through osun and ore? The route you followed must be Enugu Awka Onitsha Asaba Benin Ore Ijebu-ode Lagos. How did Osun fall into your route. I know your motives.
Re: Alert: by Jakumo(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2010
The normal procedure to address bridges in danger of imminent collapse is to perform ritual sacrifices of small domestic animals to appease the River Gods, so that their hunger for human blood will not cause them to destroy such bridges out of hunger and frustration.

Also, patriotically informing policemen at roadside check-points that their duties include the counting of bridges will ensure that all bridges are present and accounted for.
Re: Alert: by chosen04(f): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2010
Jakumo:

The normal procedure to address bridges in danger of imminent collapse is to perform ritual sacrifices of small domestic animals to appease the River Gods, so that their hunger for human blood will not cause them to destroy such bridges out of hunger and frustration.

Also, patriotically informing policemen at roadside check-points that their duties include the counting of bridges will ensure that all bridges are present and accounted for.

I no fit laff. Poster no be baba-juju
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2010
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way I have every reason to believe you're mugshotMoe - on some other site we both know about wink
Re: Alert: by Kadejo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
Lets say the reality, majority of our road ar bad, our goverment ar failures of this Nation NIGERIA
what a regime comes to do, is what another will do aswell.
this is a responsibility of the government and not individual.
or is he d 1 to do it|?
Re: Alert: by DOAweb(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
Jakumo:

grin grin grin God help us! grin grin grin
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Jakumo:

typical naija man.i hail you bros
Re: Alert: by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

typical naija man.i hail you bros

can't you see the satire dripping from that post   grin

(1) (Reply)

Ogbulafor Ill In Saudi Arabia, Flown To Another Hospital - Latest News. / delete already posted / Electricity Workers Frustrate Jonathan's Plans For Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.