Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East (1024 Views)

I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress / Who Is That White Nollywood Actor From Husbands Of Lagos? / #savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East by jpmorganxx: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
A time criticized for his role in an online movie, SB Young Eze says he finds nothing wrong with his fans opening up to issues that would help him amend things in the build-up of his career in the make-believe industry, Nollywood.

[img][/img]

Speaking from a movie set, the fair-skinned actor who had a trend online after his role as a sexually addicted priest took time to clear issues relating to his personality as an actor.

Pointing out that he likes offering his best when it comes to what he’s known for - acting, he went further to appeal to his admirers and fans, “please have patience with me. The competition here is too high, but I’m doing my best to deal with it. I will not fake it, but I will be multi-faceted in all the dynamics of the system,” he said.

Shot into limelight as Konga in the movie he starred alongside veteran actor, Pete Edochie in The Jacobs, SB Young has not taken his foot off the pedal as he shares his acting career with music.

Within a short period of time, he has starred in Jaja The Great, The Jacobs, Tony Montana, Imo River, Police Academy, Drunk In Love, Broken Deal, The Casket, The Monk, and a few others.

Re: SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East by whitebeard(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
"From the east"
Re: SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
More reasonable stuffs abeg...

(1) (Reply)

Cool Facts About Famous Hollywood Movies That You Had No Idea About / What Are Your Best Movies On Netflix? / Was Amaka Visuals By 2face A Disappointment ?? (video Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.