Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! (7544 Views)

Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by Kashif(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2010
magragold:

@ Kashif

You are missing the point, it does not border on skepticism at all, the responsibilities, job description and limits for a FX Broker, a representative office and an Introducing Broker are well delineated and spelt out.

Can someone give me the link to the alpari website where they got the info from?

A protegee called me at a time and told me some things that I wasn't too comfortable with so I warned him against it. It is from that background I am asking the status of that office that is at Allen Avenue. Can someone shed more light on that, please?

Like I said before, Alpari is now represented (Rep Office) in Nigeria, as confirmed by Alpari UK. Their website is http://www.alpari-forex.com/en/lagos/.

This office is however affiliated to Alpari Russia, which is part of Alpari group. Hope this helps.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
Thank you for the clarifications grin
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2010
So let us go, I am rating FX Solutions today, remember, the US office no longer accept NIgerian FX Traders because of the way we are! grin

*Customer Service & Friendliness
Score 65% just good in Customer service and friendliness

*Slippages in market quotes and market manipulation
Score 10%- I did not experience any slippage & market manipulation during my 7month sojourn with them

*Transparency In Honouring withdrawal requests
Score 90% very fast and efficient in handling withdrawal requests. I did 5 withdrawals with them

*Ease of closing winning trades/positions
Score 85% I did not experience any significant difficulty in closing winning trades Grin

*Efficiency In responding to customer complaints
Score 70%- they are efficient in treating complaints

I always tell people that FX Solutions is one Broker I missed doing business with, all because I am a Nigerian. You can however do business with their Australian subsidiary! sad
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by ediddy02(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2010
i use forex yard and their experience has been awesome.Customer support is 100% and their spreads are minimal,the best you can get in the market.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2010
My next series of contributions here will highlight the experiences of a few protégées.

I bet these are experiences you don’t want to miss!
grin
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
over serveral years, i have used different brokers

eg northfinance, marketiva, fxdd, fxcm, fxopen, brocco, windsor, alpari-uk, exness, alpari russia, cmsfx and some i cant even remember anymore, lol

so it will be very hard for me to list my experiences with each and everyone of them. but of course i can make a recommendation

each one of them have their pros and cons, but on average and especially for naijas, i will recommend alpari-russia (alpari nigeria)

reason:

alpari russia has a presence in nigeria so you can make local deposits into naija bank accts and it reflects same day in your trading platform, so u have a reduction in wiretransfer/deposit costs

1.custormer service is ok

2 withdrawals are fast

3.hardly any slippage

4. spreads are low and stable

5. personal area is userfriendly

6. they are regulated and have been existing since over 10yrs now. so i would say they are among d top10 Marketmaker brokers,

7. they are international branches, theres alpari uk, alapri us, alpari russia, alpari germany (i think) etc

hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2010

eg northfinance, marketiva, fxdd, fxcm, fxopen, brocco, windsor, alpari-uk, exness, alpari russia, cmsfx and some i cant even remember anymore, lol

so it will be very hard for me to list my experiences with each and everyone of them. but of course i can make a recommendation

each one of them have their pros and cons, but on average and especially for naijas, i will recommend alpari-russia (alpari nigeria)

reason:

1. alpari russia has a presence in nigeria so you can make local deposits into naija bank accts and it reflects same day in your trading platform, so u have a reduction in wiretransfer/deposit costs
2 .custormer service is ok
3 withdrawals are fast
4.hardly any slippage
5. spreads are low and stable
6. personal area is userfriendly
7. they are regulated and have been existing since over 10yrs now. so i would say they are among d top10 Marketmaker brokers,
8. they are international branches, theres alpari uk, alapri us, alpari russia, alpari germany (i think) etc

hope this helps
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2010
na wa o, wonder why my posts are being deleted
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2010

reason:

1. alpari russia has a presence in nigeria so you can make local deposits in naija and it reflects same day in your trading platform, so u have a reduction deposit costs
3 withdrawals are fast
4.hardly any slippage
7. they are regulated and have been existing since over 10yrs now. so i would say they are among d top10 Marketmaker brokers,
8. they are international branches, theres alpari uk, alapri us, alpari russia, alpari germany (i think) etc

hope this helps
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
let me try and post it bit by bit so i would knw where the problem is from, mayb some words have been censored
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
reason:

1. alpari russia has a presence in nigeria so you can make local deposits into naija bank accts and it reflects same day in your trading platform, so u have a reduction in wiretransfer/deposit costs
3 withdrawals are fast
4.hardly any slippage

hope this helps
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
still got deleted, moderators abeg na

well i guess you would have to login and check my recent posts to see the post cos i think it would be very helpful for traders in selection broker and why

or just login and view this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=80694;sa=showPosts

hope this one wont get deleted again
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
A protegee opened an account with IFC Markets with $300. He built it to $1200 and asked for a withdrawal of $500 but they refused to send him a cent,

FX Traders beware!
angry sad
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by Madukaele(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2010
am a forex trader with lots of experience if anyone wants me to trade for him pls call 08056025338, love. pls make sure u have minimum of 1000 dollars for micro account. we can negotiate workmanship.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by SlamDunk(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
some1 pls help on hw 2 start forex tradin. abeg.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by SlamDunk(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
some1 pls help me on hw 2 start forex trading. abeg
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by beejaay: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
i use dukascop, alpari ui and interbank fx. the three are gr8 brokers. in betweeni use alpari and interbank ECN service cos i dont believe in the bucket shop brokers if u understand wat i mean.also i use uk branch of alpari cos they av law and its easy to get there 4rm here,idont beleive in the russia branch those guys are mafians they can run with my money or beta still plan for my assasination
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by bily(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
beejaay:

i use dukascop, alpari ui and interbank fx. the three are gr8 brokers. in betweeni use alpari and interbank ECN service cos i dont believe in the bucket shop brokers if u understand wat i mean.also i use uk branch of alpari cos they av law and its easy to get there 4rm here,idont beleive in the russia branch those guys are mafians they can run with my money or beta still plan for my assasination

the last time i checked, interbankfx do not accept nigerians, how did u open an account with them?
alpari uk and russia is ok, i use both.
i have not tried dukascopy though, waiting for them to have thier banking license.
what is your general experience with duka especially as per slippage?
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
@beeejay

I like your line of thought. I am strongly of the opinion that traders should take regulation serious when making up their mind on the broker to do business with. And mind you there are regulatory frontiers that are worse than no regulation at all. grin
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by beejaay: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2010
bily:

the last time i checked, interbankfx do not accept nigerians, how did u open an account with them?
alpari uk and russia is ok, i use both.
i have not tried dukascopy though, waiting for them to have thier banking license.
what is your general experience with duka especially as per slippage?
anybody will do business with u if u av what it takes. if u wanna try call them and offer them a 300k deposit to start ur trading if they wont listen to u.smiley funny ryt but sorry that the truth. in the world we live in there is no permanent friend or enemy but permanent interest
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by teejaygold(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
can somebody tell me his/her experience with MARKETIVA??
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by Mistyfx: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2010
Hello All, well I have been trading with breezefx now and they have been really good to me, their executions is great and I have already withdrawn money from them no problem.
Hope this helps
Regards
Misty
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by fxjones(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2010
forex is not about how much u make a day or how much you lose in a day, but how much you are able to manage your risk, and stick to your predetermined disciplines.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by magragold(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2010
Can we get more contributions here? There are a lot of wolves masquerading as FX Brokers!
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by KDK(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2011
Okay, read your contrinutors so far but can any one please recommend good true ECN brokers as most of the ones i have seen seems to be scams.
Re: Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! by radmisc: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi
I am still demo-trading. I am at a stage i am thinking of going live. I have been reviewing a no of brokers online(MB trading, fxcm, pro-forex also known as dealing 24, alpari uk). But all have a mixture of good and bad reviews. I want to start with a micro account with a deposit of $500.

Please could someone point in the direction of a reliable broker??

Thanks

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, 14 Others Gain N127bn On Stock / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station / Maduabuchi Mere Bags 2018 WHO IS WHO Award In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.