Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? (454 Views)

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / Listen To This Audio Broadcast I Will Pray Into Your Anointing Oil. / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by isidiwent: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Your weakness is sometimes a bloodline iniquity transferred to you or a sin committed so repeatedly before you repented... Some may say, ones you are saved, it's over!!! It's over, but when your weakness is bloodline, you have a thorough work to do because a demon is obliged to pass such from generation to generation. Example of bloodline could be ones generation always loving immorality...

Wonder why after you fell under anointing in church, you went home & had great sexual urge!!

Wonder why you fell into immorality just after evangelism!!

Wonder why as a decent lady with covered cloths, you imagine a brother having thorough sex with you as the pastor is even preaching on rapture!!!

Wonder why a small tender smile from a sister arouses you!!

Wonder why as the church is under high worship, you are imagining sex!!

Wonder why you just left the church, a meeting, a conference to go & masturbate!!!

Wonder why you wonder that why am I always falling to immorality despite my constant repentance!!!!

Wonder why you know you are weak sexually but they see you as decent!!!

Wonder why after hot fasting, you break the fast with masturbation!!!

The bloodline demon!!!

Submit your weaknesses to Jesus & He will deliver you. Constant and thorough Bible reading helps.
Re: Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by Martinez19(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
The reason why people sin despite being saved or having the holy spirit is because first of all, Jesus and the holy books are bunks and myth. The holy spirit is non existence. Sexual weakness and other addictions are not unusual problems to man. No one can take care of it except us. If the death of Jesus for our sin is the best he can do, then I am not impressed because people are still bound and ruled by sexual weakness.

The holy spirit, Jesus and grace are myths that exist only in people's minds
Re: Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by Heromaniaa: 1:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by seunny4lif(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Martinez19:
The reason why people sin despite being saved or having the holy spirit is because first of all, Jesus and the holy books are bunks and myth. The holy spirit is non existence. Sexual weakness and other addictions are not unusual problems to man. No one can take care of it except us. If the death of Jesus for our sin is the best he can do, then I am not impressed because people are still bound and ruled by sexual weakness.

They are coming for your head ooooh grin grin
Make I take cover

Re: Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Martinez19:

many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Why You Are Sexually Weak Despite Your Anointing? by Martinez19(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
many are mad but few are roaming.
Mad people, as a matter of fact, don't know they are mad. They may call others mad. They call others fools for not believing in their imaginary sky papa. wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Restitute Forgotten Sin?? / Be The Change You Want To See In Your Church / A Hopeless World. Believe It Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.