Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Listen To This Audio Broadcast I Will Pray Into Your Anointing Oil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen To This Audio Broadcast I Will Pray Into Your Anointing Oil. (195 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ebuka Songs – I Will Pray / Healing Ministry! What's The Affliction In Your Life? I Will Pray With You And Y / It Is Today I Will Pray On The Bottle Of Olive Oil In The Audio Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Audio Broadcast I Will Pray Into Your Anointing Oil. by Revadebola: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Listen to IN TODAY'S AUDIO BROADCAST I WILL PRAY INTO YOUR ANOINTING OIL. Hear the interpretation of the dream of when you see yourself amidst influential people and the word of knowledge God gave me for you in this audio. Listen to the message TITLED "SCRIPTURES F by Charles Adebola on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/in-todays-audio-broadcast-i-2

(1) (Reply)

WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) / After Reading My Confessions He Received An Instant Holy Ghost Baptism / Devil's Massage On Church Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.