Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) (41655 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nedfed(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ojukwu was buried with a Nigerian flag while these wannabes are buried with Biafra flags

Bros take dis.
This World president hand shake for your comment.
Best comment of the year.
IPOB needs to re-think b4 kunu mislead dem.

1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sagay212:

lol...you look at the pictures and you see the definition of serious poverty. Serious poverty of the mind and financial poverty. biafrau.d comedians.

As in ehn,most of these people agitating for biafra don't know shit about the war o,they here shouting biafra must stay.Awon oponu.

I'm a proud Muslim and a proud Yoruba too.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
sheyinoni:

Sorry to quote u, am just curious envious of WHAT?

Envious of the greater Igbo. The Igbo trump the Yoruba on every level of human endeavor,indisputably. It is for this reason the Yoruba will never get off our backs. Always poking and prying into Igbo business. So envious!
However,we're not put off.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by GameGod(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Are you really okay? Yoruba Muslim
So the thing dey pain u too. I hope you haven't gave your nepalian yansh for Nnamdi cownu to bang grin

Oya report my post as usual cheesy

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by babaarewa(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dead and buried with Biafra!
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by eunisam: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
doughziay:
And this is what illiteracy has done to Mankind.

who your literacy help?

over sabi na only u go school pass. dis 1 pain u die
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by czaremrys(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Nawa o
What if God asks u in the hereafter, what is the significance/impact of the rocket shaped casket on humanity
Is it not a symbol of weaponry
Or don't they believe in life after death
Are they freethinkers
Cuz this is outrageous, it's contradicting ur faith of believing in Chukwu~Okike Ahbiama. [ God the Creator ]
I'm not against the Biafran struggle but just curious about the message of the casket
so of all the things God can ask you when you are alive it is about rocket you were buried with abi? I want to ask is the guy alive when they put is body into that casket if no,then how is he gonna know they buried him in a rocket-like casket? Bro abeg I use ur ancestors and your papa name beg you try get sense even if na small....laff wan kee me for here.
sense is difficult to get I know but try and get abeg stop spewing trash around here OK?
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by sheyinoni(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
iSlayer2:

Envious of the greater Igbo. The Igbo trump the Yoruba on every level of human endeavor,indisputably. It is for this reason the Yoruba will never get off our backs. Always poking and prying into Igbo business. So envious!
However,we're not put off.

U are very funny,still u really haven't said anything to be honest I was expecting detailed facts.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Modsenemy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
I think you're the slowpoke here. No offence!

Like I said to the former , I don't exchange words with slowpokes, so u also join him and run and along

Same goes to the slowpoke below who is really craving fr my attention
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by sirlop(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:

Same place ur parents keep theirs wink
U should hide ur face in shame. Thank him cos he corrected u. U don't even know the meaning of a rocket and what it is used for. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by sirlop(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:

I doubt if ur parent's re intact ,cos if they are , then I'm also .

Well I don't like exchanging words with slowpokes , so run along
U are so unintelligent
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:
It's only the less privileged that agitate this biafra of a thing,gullible set of human beings. Painting a casket in occultic -looking colours. Pathetic!

I'm in my hostel,come and beat me.

But you go from thread to thread begging for money!!

We shall see.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

But you go from thread to thread begging for money!!

We shall see.

hahahaha, is it your begging? Irrelevant piece of shit! Pained ?Did I come to your doorstep to beg?Oponu.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha, is it your begging? Irrelevant piece of shit! Pained ?Did I come to your doorstep to beg?Oponu.

Hahaha...

Yoru......bas

Always known for begging!!

Look at you... yet you call Biafran agitators beggers!!

Send me your account number, and I will give you something this week!!

I wonder how you survive at the unilag..

after you will now wear hijab.. lol

No need to use screenshots!!

poverty!!
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by StarPlayer: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:

Like I said to the former , I don't exchange words with slowpokes, so u also join him and run and along

Same goes to the slowpoke below who is really craving fr my attention
Dumbass retaŕds like you need no attention. Stay off my mentions this time ok? Stupid ass motherfucker!!
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahaha...

Yoru......bas

poverty!!

Lmao,you actually screenshot my pix to do what exactly with it?Masturbate? Kidult,I don't blame you .You nothing but a pained piece of shit,upload the screenshot now,ode omo.You better grow up and stop behaving like your brain is soapy. At least I do my begging openly,unlike you that hide behind alternates to beg. I get your time today,bring it on.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahaha...
Yoru......bas
poverty!!

Show me anywhere in my post I called anyone a beggar.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Lmao,you actually screenshot my pix to do what exactly with it?Masturbate? Kidult,I don't blame you .You nothing but a pained piece of shit,upload the screenshot now,ode omo.You better grow up and stop behaving like your brain is soapy. At least I do my begging openly,unlike you that hide behind alternates to beg. I get your time today,bring it on.

Hahaha... I thought you would deny not begging...

The day I beg on Nairaland money, make I quench!!

I give out on this forum...

Next time, call anyone poor on this forum, and I will show the whole world the real beggar!!

If you wana beg, meet your parents and beg them!!

Not begging like a pauper online!!

If you beg online, I wonder the type of things you would do offline for the money!!

Meanwhile, I can pay you 100k for a night.

Are you interested??

lol
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Show me anywhere in my post I called anyone a beggar.
Who are the less privileged??

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

I also have your time!!

And I shall always use such screenshot to quote you anywhere!!

Broke...as..s... hun...gry.. Afon...na

I have about 10 different threads you were caught begging for 3k, 2k, 6k...

Jeez!!!
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I also have your time!!

And I shall always use such screenshot to quote you anywhere!!

Broke...as..s... hun...gry.. Afon...na

I have about 10 different threads you were caught begging for 3k, 2k, 6k...

Jeez!!!
I will stop replying your rants,alainise. Bring the 100k na,is it my money you wanna waste?Empty barrels make the loudest noise. You portray a diff personality online and live a diff one in real life. OK,you wanna prove you rich right,will give you my account details, just send 10k then,I will take you serious.Your sisters do prostitution for money now,not surprised you.Oga soapy water brain,stay off my mentions and tell me when I should send the details o,will gladly take the money since it's of no use to you as big boy wey you be .
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

I will stop replying your rants,alainise. Bring the 100k na,is it my money you wanna waste?Empty barrels make the loudest noise. You portray a diff personality online and live a diff one in real life. OK,you wanna proof you rich right,will give you my account details, just send 10k then,I will take you serious.Your sisters do prostitution for money now,not surprised you.Oga soapy water brain,stay off my mentions and tell me when I should send the details o,will gladly take the money since it's of no use to you as big boy wey you be .

lol... That Trump tweets like an asshole doesn't mean he isn't the POTUS

If will give you the cash physically... tell me your department in Unilag, and I will tell your HOD to invite you on Wednesday. lol

Lol... my sisters can never beg on a forum and still call Biafra agitators less privileged.

Let me see you call Biafrans less Privileged again, and we will know who is truly the pauper.

You may think I don't know you. lol.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... That Trump tweets like an asshole doesn't mean he isn't the POTUS

If will give you the cash physically... tell me your department in Unilag, and I will tell your HOD to invite you on Wednesday. lol

Lol... my sisters can never beg on a forum and still call Biafra agitators less privileged.

Let me see you call Biafrans less Privileged again, and we will know who is truly the pauper.

You may think I don't know you. lol.

I'm not denying the fact I'm "a pauper" just tell me where n when to send my acct details.Empty barrel oshi.Cockroach forming lion online.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm not denying the fact I'm "a pauper" just tell me where n when to send my acct details.Empty barrel oshi.Cockroach forming lion online.

now you accept you are a pauper?!

cool.!!!

Now, tell me your department in unilag and let me invite you to your HOD's office.

If I don't give you cash physically, let me die!!

lol... don't be scared. I will be there on Wednesday for a meeting with some HOD's. You can catch up on me there.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

now you accept you are a pauper?!

cool.!!!

Now, tell me your department in unilag and let me invite you to your HOD's office.

If I don't give you cash physically, let me die!!

lol... don't be scared. I will be there on Wednesday for a meeting with some HOD's. You can catch up on me there.

Why do I have a bank account?Obviously not for decoration,tell me where to send my details to and send the money biko,I need it badly at this moment self.I don't do hand to hand cash transfer.

PS: you can contact us for your wedding rings and accessories ,you should be able to afford it as big man wey you be,lmao.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Why do I have a bank account?Obviously not for decoration,tell me where to send my details to and send the money biko,I need it badly at this moment self.I don't do hand to hand cash transfer.

PS: you can contact us for your wedding rings and accessories ,you should be able to afford it as big man wey you be,lmao.

I already gave my conditions!!

Still watching, to see you insult any Ipob member!!

#As..swipe

#Piss!!
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by gawu1: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
pizzy77:
Wetin we no go see for naija. Rocket casket! Were doesn't want to get to: heaven or another planet like Mars or jupiter.. grin cheesy
No be naija ooo. Abi you no see red mud there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I already gave my conditions!!

Still watching, to see you insult any Ipob member!!

#As..swipe

#Piss!!

You are nothing but a chest beating mofo,I will give you my acct details here and now,prove to me you really got the supposed money you claimed to have. Empty barrel and you hating on your fellow man? You so low,how much have you given out on this forum? Nothing,because you can't actually give what you don't have...you got no right to call anyone fake ,you not real yourself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

I will stop replying your rants,alainise. Bring the 100k na,is it my money you wanna waste?Empty barrels make the loudest noise. You portray a diff personality online and live a diff one in real life. OK,you wanna prove you rich right,will give you my account details, just send 10k then,I will take you serious.Your sisters do prostitution for money now,not surprised you.Oga soapy water brain,stay off my mentions and tell me when I should send the details o,will gladly take the money since it's of no use to you as big boy wey you be .
abi na.he one of the descendants of ALAKADA
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Modsenemy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
Dumbass retaŕds like you need no attention. Stay off my mentions this time ok? Stupid ass motherfucker!!
I'm sure that's how u praise ur dad daily . He deserves it .
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:
All you mentioning n insulting me,I won't reply you one by one because you are not worth it.Make una take several seats and think!Pained asses.
As ugly as u are in real life, u should be the last person to insult or throw jabs at anybody,group or tribe. A dirty ugly islamist like u should be hiding behind mosque with a full masked head-to toe bukha, to conceal the extrem ugliness that ur face epitomises. I cring & spits whenever i look at ur real picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.