Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) (41653 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
As ugly as u are in real life, u should be the last person to insult or throw jabs at anybody,group or tribe. A dirty ugly islamist like u should be hiding behind mosque with a full masked head-to toe bukha, to conceal the extrem ugliness that ur face epitomises. I cring & spits whenever i look at ur real picture.

Is it your ugliness?Ugly is the new beauty if you don't know. I repeat,you a pained ass.Keep masturbating on my picture o,na you go tire.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Is it your ugliness?Ugly is the new beauty if you don't know. I repeat,you a pained ass.Keep masturbating on my picture o,na you go tire.
Be careful woman
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

You are nothing but a chest beating mofo,I will give you my acct details here and now,prove to me you really got the supposed money you claimed to have. Empty barrel and you hating on your fellow man? You so low,how much have you given out on this forum? Nothing,because you can't actually give what you don't have...you got no right to call anyone fake ,you not real yourself.

I don't give out money. it finishes!!

I give out jobs that will keep you going for a long time.

you are still a student, so I will do a family member of yours a favour.

Send him/her CV to

Bluescriptseduconsult@yahoo.com.

#Peace.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
sheyinoni:

U are very funny,still u really haven't said anything to be honest I was expecting detailed facts.

A pity you missed the memo. Inferior beings.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by sheyinoni(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
iSlayer2:

A pity you missed the memo. Inferior beings.
After ur last quote I checked ur profile I wanted to see you,am a bit disappointed based of the inferior levels.
Quote me anywhere most Yorubas are proud people don't let ur hate or emotions cloud ur thinking.
Funny enough ur type can't even stand me in a debate, I know dis because I gave u an opportunity to give me tangible and reasonable points to prove ur claim but u haven't. U only best at being insultive which for ur standard is acceptable,I meet ur type a lot.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
sheyinoni:

After ur last quote I checked ur profile I wanted to see you,am a bit disappointed based of the inferior levels.
Quote me anywhere most Yorubas are proud people don't let ur hate or emotions cloud ur thinking.
Funny enough ur type can't even stand me in a debate, I know dis because I gave u an opportunity to give me tangible and reasonable points to prove ur claim but u haven't. U only best at being insultive which for ur standard is acceptable,I meet ur type a lot.

Go take a seat.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by opacity(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
ecoeco:

He is rocketing to Hell

#Eco99#

FURIOUSLY ROCKETING TO HELL
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:
Are u sure this is a casket ? Or the Biafrans are simply planning to fight a war
Beerfrauds are hidig weapons in case...
Well yhis time it will be 10millions not 1
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Fabre2: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
ExpensiveG:

How dis thing turn to ILLITERACY

person no fit do new concept for naija without bad belle people like you..

If na Oyibo man do dis Jet casket, you go dey shout up and down like duck fowl wey fall inside hot oil bcuz of dey new design wey dey Oyibo do...

mtcheeeeew
leave dem
Re: IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol,in my own opinion, he's taking to rocket to the world beyond to finish the fight he started ,who knows there may be some Nigerian soldiers waiting for him there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.