Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It (18980 Views)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / Oh God July Is Almost Gone, No Job Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by kandyj(f): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
edimahgurl:
Me too ooo I'm so jobless i don't even have food to eat cry cry
@edimahgurl: e be like say year case is highly pathetic
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by starlingbawa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
EntMirror:
Now.. Most of the points listed above are valid, but what happens when you get the job? You keep dressing up and knotting that tie every day of your life till retirement? You keep praying for promotion as your paycheck gets swallowed up in debt? You live your whole life, in fear that your job offers no security?

You wake up every day, fearing uncertainty. 'What if i woke up one morning and I don't have a job? '

Year to year, you keep running the rat race.. Running in circle and hoping to pull through. One of the greatest thing in life is when you tackle that which you fear most. Everybody cannot be the boss, but you can. You can be the boss and be in charge. You can be financially free and employ. You can have everything. In your mind, you're limitless. In life, few are meant for the spotlight, billions are spectators. Which one do you want to be?

Don't listen to that weak voice, telling you to take the easy road. Telling you to avoid failure. Fire your boss, burn that CV and be the boss.

Happy Sunday.
www.entmirror.com

This write up quite easily is inspirational and thought provoking!

Thumbs up!!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by desertboom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good points, I will upgrade in areas I'm lacking.
Thanks for sharing
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Whobedatte(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
kandyj:

I read mass communication and will fit in for any job related to my field. I can also welcome to take up challenges in any other career.
are u Lagos based? If yes , contact me
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
starlingbawa:

This write up quite easily is inspirational and thought provoking!

Thumbs up!!!

I'm glad to have inspired you..
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by OlaRolls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Save yourself from food stuffs burden and get luxurious incentives join... It involve your one time payment of #5600 and you start solving people's problem of hunger.
Massive Global Food Network is really hot and paying now.
Call me or WhatsApp on 0803727 2006
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
RGem:

Am not a bro angry

OH sorry....Dear,

I still need u to show me way wink
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Mcflurry(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Successful people keep a journal. Do you?
You can sign up with us to keep your personal journals and also read published journals to get motivated in life.

Link in my bio.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Comfyski(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's easy to be convinced by what you said...but it's stupid to be mislead in believing.... The 11.5M nigerians that have no job is cos there's no availability... Cos think like you're reasonable.. y on earth would one who cuts down staff, employ another who has right skills? Its cos there's no money to maintain crowd.
Y would every one develop the same business that has 1000 competitors, in d shade of building a career ,when it all boils down to survival money..?
See, be there and be earning 500,000..pay 100k for tax and say you have the right skills..
And let those who believe follow...
For some of us...we'll hustle...use what we have... Dive into business... Not get our hands dirty...fight for what is right...it might not get us a sit at 8-5 shiity job...but if it earns us our respect and a means of better live in God's hand...what is mere man who posts on nairaland to blame us for what he percieves as our failure?
Happy sunday.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Comfyski(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
olowobaba10:
PUT YOUR LEGS IN THE SHOES OF THOSE JOB SEEKERS AND SEE HOW IT FEELS, NONSENSE ARTICLE !
U dey mind am
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Uchwilliam(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Op sharaap...Don't be a fool stop hunting for job hunt for job owners and those that knows them.. PERIOD#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? / Just Before You Take That Job, See This / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.