Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown (2925 Views)

Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by conductor16: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
And same rocket will scatter my entire lineage. Eke(python) la mu ike ebe a
OK o smiley

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
someone who gave his life to his people died with hate?
Afonja.... Submit your head for medical check up ASAP .. Tomorrow might be late
I can treat your psychiatric problem caused by the brainwashing for free.
Yorubas in the house should stop feeling proud of being called afonjas, it now means anyone who hates IPOB ideology. I'm a proud afonja now.
Isi gbakwa gi ebe a

2 Likes

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:
OK o smiley
Fear catch you talk, you come dey edit my post. Ezi bida

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by conductor16: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Fear catch you talk, you come dey edit my post. Ezi bida
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:
[s][/s]
Talk na, fear fear. Edit it again ka amadioha pwafuo gi isi ebe a
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
I can treat your psychiatric problem caused by the brainwashing for free.
Yorubas in the house should stop feeling proud of being called afonjas, it now means anyone who hates IPOB ideology. I'm a proud afonja now.
Isi gbakwa gi ebe a
go to Ogbomosho in search of your root...
Blood cannot lie
Google translator cannot help you

2 Likes

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
go to Ogbomosho in search of your root...
Blood cannot lie
Google translator cannot help you
Anumanu, since you know it's Ogbomosho, lead me there as you are nwafor there and would know the place better than I do

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Anumanu, since you know it's Ogbomosho, lead me there as you are nwafor there and would know the place better than I do
better start going... Ask your mama the route first kiss
Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Bye bye
My mama say i be ibo kid like you. Suo Igbo kita ka ora malu na ibu onye Igbo

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by PenisCaP: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Bye bye

U arr indeed a zombie punisher grin
u Left those zombies in pains grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

U arr indeed a zombie punisher grin
u Left those zombies in pains grin
Are you next in line so we can start. Enough time on my hands today.
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by conductor16: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Talk na, fear fear. Edit it again ka amadioha pwafuo gi isi ebe a
[/s]

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by PenisCaP: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you next in line so we can start. Enough time on my hands today.

Knock on my door another day just came back from church..

But to be truthful.. the guy punished zombies.
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by davillian(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Hehehehe that's a nuclear weapon.
Ipob already building nuclear weapons Nigeria beware.

1 Like

Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by VocalWalls: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He was buried in a Rocket instead of a Casket, because he was an aspiring suicide bomber. grin

How will Chuku Awanda Bob-loko accept this one now? grin grin

Let me advise you, Chukwu Okike means the God of Creation/Creator. It's not a Biafran word.

When you mock the name of the Lord, it's God you're mocking, not Biafra.

Say anything else, but leave out the name of God. Chukwu translates to the same meaning as Eledumare/Olorun.

Don't mock it for Biafra's sakes.

And if you're a Christian, it's worse for you because you're mocking your own God.
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

Knock on my door another day just came back from church..

But to be truthful.. the guy punished zombies.
You go to church sef yet filled with hate and killings? Don't worry, Amadioha is coming for you soon
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by PenisCaP: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
You go to church sef yet filled with hate and killings? Don't worry, Amadioha is coming for you soon

"Filled with hate and killings"?..

31."The mouth of those who accuse u falsefully will twist and turn till their tounge hav no space to utter falsehood".

May holy ghost fire visit u rage!!.
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by Yyeske(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

"Filled with hate and killings"?..

31."The mouth of those who accuse u falsefully will twist and turn till their tounge hav no space to utter falsehood".

May holy ghost fire visit u rage!!.
That guy that was buried was honored but your corpse won't be seen
Re: See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown by PenisCaP: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
That guy that was buried was honored but my corpse won't be seen

Fixed!!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Blows Hot In Edo State / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket / Buhari Decline From 2019 Race. Handover To El-rufai - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.