Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics (25547 Views)

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Hembelembe: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
I think say Fulani's no dey die. RIP share.
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by StakerLives(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool
Damn!! Bad News
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by talk2emma: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Fulani man is not from Nigeria
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by ipobarecriminals: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
someone's father who probably took part in killing other innocent people just because of cows. Come to think of it what was he doing with the sword by his side?
sad
IYANGBALI:
someone's father who probably took part in killing other innocent people just because of cows. Come to think of it what was he doing with the sword by his side?
I tire oo Iyangbali.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by seuncyrus(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Seun, call your mods to order. Your mods are doing all they can to make sure the scourge of tribal conflicts in the forum never stops.

If they had simply written "trailer crushes man.. .." what harm would that have caused? What exactly is the necessity for stating the tribe of a victim of an accident?

This forum is gradually turning into a refuse dump honestly.

So disgusting.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. We all know how irrational most of the readers on NL are when it comes to religion and ethnicity ...the least thing seun should be doing is add more fuel to this.... Its really bad everything shouldn't just be about the clicks
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Prince16: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Seun, call your mods to order. Your mods are doing all they can to make sure the scourge of tribal conflicts in the forum never stops.

If they had simply written "trailer crushes man.. .." what harm would that have caused? What exactly is the necessity for stating the tribe of a victim of an accident?

This forum is gradually turning into a refuse dump honestly.

So disgusting.

....moreover, where was it written on him dt he was Fulani??
Anything just to get traffic!
#smh

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
The pictures made me wet.maybe is because I am hapy.when ever I am very hapy I get terribly wet.
In these case a fulanis man death is good newsanytime everytime.
One terrorist down many more and their slaves that's support them for all the wrong things and killings will die exactly like this or worst.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by cricifixo: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Maybe on his way to attack a defenceless village
lanrefront1:
What exactly is the sword for

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Sodijan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
May almighty Allah protect us and our families
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by tballeyy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dexpro:
That man down there is someone's father, brother or uncle. Show some sympathy man.
do u think if the fulani man see u chazin his cows in ur farm; will not use that sword for u? Pity no fulani man they also a killer, do u his mision b4 trailer scarter is head

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by segebase(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
get well soon
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dexpro:

Deep down within you, you know its their culture to walk around with such. If he had at one point in time or another killed someone deliberately, maybe he got served. I'm not in any way defending Fulani's coz I know how dangerous they could become when chips are up against them, but bro just show some sympathy.
Amadiioha strike you for posting this rubbish. angry
You think other ethnicities do not have their various cultures?
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by dfo12(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Reader1988:
RIP. BUT FROM THE ABOVE POST, DEATH IS.........?

Innavigable....maybe there are mountains along its path.
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by teelaw4life(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
In all of these. All i could really think about was "Death is Innavigable". All these semi-cooked intellectuals I'm sharing country with sef.

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by davillian(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=sixtuschimere post=58500827]

[s][/s]May Almighty Allah.Forgive them.May the soul of every Muslim ummah rest in perfect peace.
Ameen'[s][/s]
And th th are not muslim ummah should rest in what.
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by anyimontana(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
1 down,thousands more to go

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by fafambo: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
BUHARI! BUHARI! IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Topshow2010(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Honestly I was tempted to smile or feel elated at d news but wit d gory sight and being a Christian I couldnt do dt. Anyway I hope those vampires among d Fulani's wud learn dt all is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by moses93(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
thank God. Fulani's has wreck a whole lot of havoc in my family and I won't feel sorry for any of them that died. one down, more to go. #minus1

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by bellotaofeek: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who knows his intention before the untimely death ....Fulani ! RIP though
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by michaelisaiah: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
I sympathy not bad people

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Mcflurry(f): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oh my God. This is sad.
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by eraly(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
PLEASE LETS DRIVE SAFELY. MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL IN JESUS NAME

AMEN
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by oneman1988: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
THE BODY IS STILL FRESH FOR SUYA ESPECIALLY THE BALLS FULANI SUYA MEAT GO SWEET PASS GRASSCUTTER
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dexpro:
That man down there is someone's father, brother or uncle. Show some sympathy man.

Spare me that nonsense.. I was at my farm 2 weeks ago and couldnt hold my anger at the level of damage done to my farm by this bast,ards... Hell awaits them for causing harm to my source of livelihood. angry
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by michealdeco: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wetin kwansign me cheesy cheesy

He was rushing to take his cow to someone's farmland

grin grin

See his cap tongue

Rip go and die no more embarassed
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by oluwadiyar: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
God of war cheesy see jetli sword.....mo four ooooo
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dexpro:

Deep down within you, you know its their culture to walk around with such. If he had at one point in time or another killed someone deliberately, maybe he got served. I'm not in any way defending Fulani's coz I know how dangerous they could become when chips are up against them, but bro just show some sympathy.
sympathy for Fulani is a no no for me,please count me out. Those people are animals.
Re: Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics by Dexpro: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
careytommy7:

Amadiioha strike you for posting this rubbish. angry
You think other ethnicities do not have their various cultures?
Are you for real? Why the insults?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. / Over 20 Africans Nabbed In A Small Car In Failed Smuggling Attempt. Photos / Which Of These 9 Driving Categories Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.