Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting (2952 Views)

Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Salary Structure / Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Massive Nationwide Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by SmartJobs(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Observer Groups and other interested Stakeholders whose activities have focus on Democracy, Governance and election that wish - to observe the Anambra State Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on Saturday 18th November, 2017 to check the below link for the application form.

This is without prejudice to previous correspondences with the Commission as completion of the prescribed application form (EPMC) 01) remains the only acceptable format for applying.

Observer Group
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification

Job Field:General

Accreditation of ElectionObservers:

Subsequently, all successful Observer groups would be required to fill the accreditation form (EPMC 02) which is obtainable at the "Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja."
Observer groups should also note that passport photographs of their members to be deployed for the election would be required to be included along with the completed EPMC 02.

Method of Application
In view of the above, interested observer groups should download, complete the "Application Form" below (EPMC 01) and submit to "Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja" along with other necessary documents (including evidence of past election observation).
Observer groups should particularly note that all other information including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja among others are to accompany their applications.
Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.

Download Application Form (EPMC 01) - PDF @ http://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads//2017/07/EMOC-1-ANAMBRA-2017.pdf

Note
The list of all successful observer groups for the election will subsequently be published in National Dailies and on the Commission's website after the close of receipt of application (EPMC 01) which is 18th August, 2017.

Letters of Accreditation will be issued to the successful observers.

Source: http://www.smartjobsglobal.com/2017/07/the-independent-national-electoral.html
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by SmartJobs(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by maxwell767(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2017
grin
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by Yeligray(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Finally, job opportunity
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2017
maxwell767:
grin
Why this?
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
Finally, job opportunity

Hmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy
Yeligray:
Finally, job opportunity

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by maxwell767(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Why this?

grin
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by adexdon(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by Yeligray(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
watin?.. U no believe sey i fit d like markafi
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by Yeligray(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
watin?.. U no believe sey i fit d like markafi
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by Renos(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
Finally, job opportunity
You are really funny! What job opportunity are you talking about?
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by olayiwola4u(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
how can you call this job opportunity?
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by OlaRolls(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Save yourself from food stuffs burden and get luxurious incentives join... It involve your one time payment of #5600 and you start solving people's problem of hunger.
Massive Global Food Network is really hot and paying now.
No stress of selling
No target
Just share the opportunity to people and earn.
Call me or WhatsApp on 0803727 2006 for details
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by phaco(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nigerians pls my name is williams am a final year student of Ambrose alli university ekpoma. I have challenges in paying ma school fees. I normally work during holidays but the holiday was shot so I could not work. My final semester exams starts nxt month and I need to pay ma fees or else task force might seize my script during exams. Pls If this happens I will have to come back nxt year and write the exams and I will have to pay another fee. Am begging all Nairalanders to pls come to ma rescue I have been sponsoring ma self and I don't want all my efforts to waist. Pls if any one here can help me I will really appreciate. Am having sleepless nite cos of this issue and I can't concentrate on ma studies. Am appealing to any one that can render help to pls assist me. And I believe God will repay u even if I can't. The fee is #43,000. And not saying u people should give me everything but assist. Families are not willing to help pls u can be ma God sent family. Here is my account details account name: Edet kufre williams. Account number 0148623317 Bank GTB God bless you all. Thanks
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by Nigeriapen(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can this be true
Breaking News: Another Huge Fire Engulf London Market - A Must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWrlzQ6KTDA

seun, Lalasticlala
Re: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Is Recruiting by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigeriapen:
Can this be true Breaking News: Another Huge Fire Engulf London Market - A Must watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWrlzQ6KTDA
Oh no

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH / Vacancies @ Mainone Cable / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment (9 Positio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.