Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH (2947 Views)

Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants / The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by burantashii: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, has conducted a screening for alleged secret recruitment into the service in Kano and Lagos and Rivers States.
DAILY NIGERIAN reliably gathered that 769 “specially chosen” candidates were secretly invited for the interview via a text message on Monday.

In November last year, the FIRS chairman, Babatunde Fowler, had stated that over 700,000 Nigerians applied for the job.

The agency in June last year secretly hired 349 staff without recourse to public service rules nor federal character principles. Mr Fowler had previously been accused of indifference to service rules on employment by secretly hiring 250 new staff.
Insiders say that any aptitude test for employment conducted by FIRS was a ‘mere formality’ as names of children of the Nigerian elites had already been submitted for the job vacancies.

Our correspondent who visited the venue of the interview in Kano at Fatima Hall, Grand Central Hotel reports that the interview was conducted in batches.

https://dailynigerian.com/headline/firs-conducts-interview-for-another-secret-recruitment-in-kano-lagos-port-harcourt/

Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by maxwell767(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by abdoullerh: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria my country. Truly, nepotism is the perfect definition of this administration

1 Like

Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by Iyanbass: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
My God I need your favour since 2014 have been looking for job,I too applied for FIRS last year up till now no message's,pls God favour me with Good job be for ends of this year.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by Palaver: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
NIGERIA, WE HAIL THEE....grin
All animals are equal but some are more equal than the rest. angry

1 Like

Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by god2good: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
God connect me o. na U i know. I applied too
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by BigDealz: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
@op... What's secret about that? Are they competent or not? So cos u didn't receive the message, its now a secret stuff? Didn't u read the acknowledgment mail sent last year that only "successful" candidates shall be contacted... And its everywhere bro... Just work hard so ur children can also have some advantage... Till then, don't stop till u enter that influential circle...
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Iyanbass:
My God I need your favour since 2014 have been looking for job,I too applied for FIRS last year up till now no message's,pls God favour me with Good job be for ends of this year.
Sorry. God doesn't fight for docile peeps.
When youths are tired of suffering they will wage a war/ violent protest against the elite who are focused on enslaving the masses for life.
Smart Elites. I am quite sure there was no APC/ PDP division when the slots were being shared meanwhile the foolish ones are busy screaming on Nairaland/Twitter supporting one party against the other.
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by nuhu(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
@op whats secret about this recruitment? You think Firs management are as foolish as that? These are applicants who applied during the 2016 recruitment. Every one you see there has his/her application number. If you are not selected in this one, why not wait for your turn instead of raising false alarm.
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by ghoste: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2017
They no call OP him dey vex,... you even mentioned they sent text and conducted interview yet you they call am secret..
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by modash(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2017
The interview was a scam
Re: FIRS Conducts Interview For Another ‘secret Recruitment’ In Kano, Lagos and PH by ikemesit4477: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
burantashii:
The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, has conducted a screening for alleged secret recruitment into the service in Kano and Lagos and Rivers States.
DAILY NIGERIAN reliably gathered that 769 “specially chosen” candidates were secretly invited for the interview via a text message on Monday.

In November last year, the FIRS chairman, Babatunde Fowler, had stated that over 700,000 Nigerians applied for the job.

The agency in June last year secretly hired 349 staff without recourse to public service rules nor federal character principles. Mr Fowler had previously been accused of indifference to service rules on employment by secretly hiring 250 new staff.
Insiders say that any aptitude test for employment conducted by FIRS was a ‘mere formality’ as names of children of the Nigerian elites had already been submitted for the job vacancies.

Our correspondent who visited the venue of the interview in Kano at Fatima Hall, Grand Central Hotel reports that the interview was conducted in batches.

https://dailynigerian.com/headline/firs-conducts-interview-for-another-secret-recruitment-in-kano-lagos-port-harcourt/
I really regret been a Nigerian citizen!

(1) (Reply)

Recent Job Vacancies At Hubmart Stores Limited / Download Pdf For Shortlisted Candidates For INEC Recruitment 2020 / US Chat Moderator Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.