Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira (2433 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? / What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Greetings to all nairalanders, I wish to seek quality advice from you all. I will wish to be advice on the type of business I can do with one million naira with maximum return on investment. No advise will be regarded as trash.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by ishadfurnitures: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2017
If you are ready we can do supply bussiness together. Where LPO is been issued out and we supply, we share the profit. Note you are giving me the money oh! If you are interested contact me via this number 08099212590.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2017
andreweb:
Let's get serious
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2017
andreweb:
Let's get serious.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Look at my signature and visit the site.

samento:
Greetings to all nairalanders, I wish to seek quality advice from you all. I will wish to be advice on the type of business I can do with one million naira with maximum return on investment. No advise will be regarded as trash.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
samento:
There are a number of ventures you can invest 1/4th of that money and yelid a very very high returns but beware of scammers.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Rhoyall:
Hello bro, are you in Lagos? If yes, we can meet face to face... There is this business I am into, I just needed more capital of about 200k to expand and be raking in maximum profit.
I can guarantee you 10% (20k) of your money on a monthly bases.

What biz? Say it here

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2017
A business that has been regularly paying me on little stress though.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2017
Rhoyall:
Bro, I buy scraps from aboki's who goes around to pick it. It's really really a lucrative business as it's been giving me a reasonable income for a while now. But the real money comes when you have a reasonable capital if you can't be going around to pick it. With good capital that can make you buy about 30tons monthly, one can sell straight to recycling companies without a middle man.
I have the links and knowledge, but capital has been restraining me.
I contact a number of recycling companies but they said they can't come down to pick up anything less than 30tons monthly. I have been making a reasonable income just buying from them that picks around, but larger opportunity presents itself regularly sugbon capital noe gree.

About three days ago, I was called upon to come purchase a car as scraps which could still weign about 4tons when disassembled, aside some parts on it which is still good and sellable, my profit on it would be over 60% but I let go of it cos I don't have that much on me.

20% monthly ROI is guaranteed Sir.

I don't know if this helps clarify your doubts bro.

I wanted you to write it here for the op. Best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
luxy44:

I wanted you to write it here for the op. Best of luck bro
Yh bro thanks.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by nohitch: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2017
samento:

Bro here's my advice
1. Divide that money into 4 quadrants.
2. Invest about a 100k in mini importation of labour saving devices and health related devices.
3. Train yourself or undergo courses on digital marketing and advertising this is one industry lacking in Nigeria and it will be needed so.much in the next one year.
4. Invest 80-90 k in Bitcoin forget TBC, but invest in Bitcoin and ethereum
5. Deposit 600k in fixed deposit account.....

You might ask why?

Simple, Cryptocurrency is the next big thing, digital marketing well I've explained the need..
As for the fixed deposit, it is solely for comeback or business expansion...

Check my blog, www.nohitch.com for business opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by mgdimagaladima(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just following
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
samento:

Samento, you might be interested in what we offer in the link below. Our target is average 5%+ monthly profit without working (hands free earning)

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg#58503092
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by sholatech(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
bigtt76:
Look at my signature and visit the site.

FarmCrowdy hardly available nowadays. It's pretty good but hotcake! Only cassava available presently
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by bigtt76(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
You're right but it pays. 25% in 9 months is something compared to what the banks would give you in one year. Farming is seasonal except for some that runs all through the year.

sholatech:

FarmCrowdy hardly available nowadays. It's pretty good but hotcake! Only cassava available presently
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by kevwemanuel: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
samento:
You can open a shop in a busy area, buy garri in bags and sell both wholesale and retail. Or you can supply the garri to restaurants and hotels. The profit is huge my dear. You can make as much as #20,000 profit on a daily basis.
You can do your research on where to buy from, or better still, I can supply you at #600 per paint rubber.
Call or whatsapp 08166185537 for more details.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by kennies12(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I go for farming
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by flinsburg: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I have a shoe company and a great sales strategy , I just need 250k, for some production. You can invest in us and I would create a joint account for your investment .

I guarantee you that in three months , you would have an additional three hundred to your investment and since you have a joint proceed account with us , you can monitor and choose to invest in more production.

you can even have customized designs that we could dedicate to you and every sales that that brand makes , eighty percent of proceed goes to you.

if you're serious call 08059149648 for further discussion.

I've researched and proven it works.
thanks .
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rhoyall:
There are a number of ventures you can invest 1/4th of that money and yelid a very very high returns but beware of scammers.
Thanks
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rhoyall:
what type of business is it pls.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Delafruita(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rhoyall:
I am interested in this.very interested.let's chat on Whatsapp
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Delafruita(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
flinsburg:
Hi, I have a shoe company and a great sales strategy , I just need 250k, for some production. You can invest in us and I would create a joint account for your investment .

I guarantee you that in three months , you would have an additional three hundred to your investment and since you have a joint proceed account with us , you can monitor and choose to invest in more production.

you can even have customized designs that we could dedicate to you and every sales that that brand makes , eighty percent of proceed goes to you.

if you're serious call 08059149648 for further discussion.

I've researched and proven it works.
thanks .
if your location is Lagos,send me an SMS 08097026097
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by deribigbe(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good day ! I will like to introduce a transport business, you just need to get a bus and we manage it on your behave while you get paid weekly. SIMPLE! Kindly check our signature for contact details thanks
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by spartacus11(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
nohitch:

i found your blog so inspiring i read dis

http://nohitch.com/8-dark-sides-entrepreneurship-never-knew/

wow so so amazing. i will bookmark your blog on my browser, will check in from time to time, and I've also started following u on nairaland, keep d good work.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
samento:

if you are really serious, send me a mail on.
muyo2001@hotmail. com

and let me introduce to you a logistic business that can fetch you a profit of about 40-50k per transaction on an investment of 200k or less within 3-4 days.

or better still whatsapp me on09073543930 for better explanation
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by nohitch: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2017
spartacus11:

i found your blog so inspiring i read dis

http://nohitch.com/8-dark-sides-entrepreneurship-never-knew/

wow so so amazing. i will bookmark your blog on my browser, will check in from time to time, and I've also started following u on nairaland, keep d good work.

I'm glad you find my blog inspiring more articles to come sooner than soon and thank you for the follow I'll respond too..

http://nohitch.com/four-critical-advantages-you-have-over-your-business-competitors/ you can also read this to give you an edge over your competitors.
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by samento: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
nohitch:

Bro here's my advice
1. Divide that money into 4 quadrants.
2. Invest about a 100k in mini importation of labour saving devices and health related devices.
3. Train yourself or undergo courses on digital marketing and advertising this is one industry lacking in Nigeria and it will be needed so.much in the next one year.
4. Invest 80-90 k in Bitcoin forget TBC, but invest in Bitcoin and ethereum
5. Deposit 600k in fixed deposit account.....

You might ask why?

Simple, Cryptocurrency is the next big thing, digital marketing well I've explained the need..
As for the fixed deposit, it is solely for comeback or business expansion...

your blog is interesting. How do I get your contact.

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by WealthBuilder01: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by Fisa01: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2017
You Can Never Lose Your Money: “Invest in Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Cisco, Ferrari, and Pfizer @ up to 95% return Every Year With 100% Capital Protection”, Right Here In Nigeria.

If you want to know more or how to participate, send me an Email on : ekeneideal@outlook.com

Good luck
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by sosy25: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2017
OP, please keep your one million naira in a fixed deposit account or use it to buy treasury bills. Just check my signature, if you like what you see and you need an invitation code to try it out just send me a whatsapp message or call me. I would not charge you any money for the invitation code and I would not ask you for any money for any reason.
samento:
Re: What Good Business Can I Do With 1million Naira by nohitch: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
samento:
your blog is interesting. How do I get your contact.

Whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Alive Multi-purpose Cooperative Business Opportunity-benin,lagos,ph,abuja / Make Money Selling Our Ladies Hair Weavon, Attachment, Wigs / Have Any Smartphone Phone,andriod,ipad,galaxy,htc, Make $600 Monthly Testing App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.