Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures (7668 Views)

Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
cheesy Talk about lack of courtesy and respect... Why call a man celebrating his wife jejely a liar for no reason?
What was tonye thinking?
Tonye is a kid that knows little or nothing about politics but the fact that most of his nonsense makes nairaland FP makes him feel relevant. Where was he during the politics of early 90s laye egbe eleshin SDP & egbe eleye NRC?

20 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Omenka and co, una no dey go church?

Anyway, Chukwuokike Abia bear bear and I, dey interact here.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Exactly what i thought. I think he was referring to their physical meeting.
Obviously you did not follow the conversation.

He said that it was the FIRST time to have contact with her prior to the 4hrs that he proposed. I followed the conversation...
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Tonye is a kid that knows little or nothing about politics but the fact that most of his nonsense makes nairaland FP makes him feel relevant. Where was he during the politics of early 90s laye egbe eleshin SDP & egbe eleye NRC?

Baba we were kids o..La ye ngba Baba gana Kingibe ati M.K.O... funny you brought us back to thosedays..when things started heating up..Tonye is growing up sha..the speed with which his posts makes FP is something admirable sha
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by omenka(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahahahhahaha sorry o. I think say you retire am. You know say iPod yoots are psycho-emotional pained trolls. Though I like them sha as them de make me laugh sometimes when I come here.

Meanwhile, I hope we find time to discuss with respect to the new political development.
Absolutely. Might be in town next weekend. Surely gonna contact you.

Cheers.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Shuku bambiala has unleashed his trolls on Tonye cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by omenka(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Lol. I just dey leave church now. Attended first service cos I have a trip to make and I no dey like drive in the night for highways.

How your side?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Baba we were kids o..La ye ngba Baba gana Kingibe ati M.K.O... funny you brought us back to thosedays..when things started heating up..Tonye is growing up sha..the speed with which his posts makes FP is something admirable sha
lol, abeg o I no be baba o. omode si mi o just that I was very active in politics during those days. I belonged to SDP then while my uncle belonged to NRC, I could remember how we used to argue dirty during those days to the extent that we nearly become enemies grin grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Where was MKO and Kingibe in the 50s when Awo, Ernest Ikoli, Balewa etc were calling the shots? Where was SDP and NRP during the days of AG, NPP, NCNC etc
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

lol, abeg o I no be baba o. omode si mi o just that I was very active in politics during those days. I belonged to SDP then while my uncle belonged to NRC, I could remember how we used to argue dirty during those days to the extent that we nearly become enemies grin grin grin

Baba Emeka, you are old.. Egbon le je... We were babiesstill learning how to crawl, but experiencing the elder ones argue was the ignition point for many of us..That was how i became politically inclined and involved...been speaking and observing political events since after that time...Jeez i was in primary oh..if you were arguing then, Sir allow me take off my hat and knee abeg.... grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

A namby pamby
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Absolutely. Might be in town next weekend. Surely gonna contact you.

Cheers.
Okay na. Hopefully I will be in town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Lol. I just dey leave church now. Attended first service cos I have a trip to make and I no dey like drive in the night for highways.

How your side?

Okay!
Nnaa I bin no dey around..Came back around last week...You know, man must wack nah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by holysina(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Obviously you did not follow the conversation.

He said that it was the FIRST time to have contact with her prior to the 4hrs that he proposed. I followed the conversation...

He might have proposed friendship or a relationship, not necessarily marriage. My thought though. But if it was marriage he proposed then it some how though, but miracles do happen. Life is full of controversies.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Olive33:
go to hell with your apology ..... U goofed big time
He lacks the capacity of introspection...
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Baba Emeka, you are old.. Egbon le je... We were babiesstill learning how to crawl, but experiencing the elder ones argue was the ignition point for many of us..That was how i became politically inclined and involved...been speaking and observing political events since after that time...Jeez i was in primary oh..if you were arguing then, Sir allow me take off my hat and knee abeg.... grin
rara o, grin grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
holysina:

He might have proposed friendship or a relationship, not necessarily marriage. My thought though. But if it was marriage he proposed then it some how though, but miracles do happen. Life is full of controversies.
I assumed so until I saw his replies to queries.

But hey, the dude has moved on, we all should
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Shuku bambiala has unleashed his trolls on Tonye cheesy

It is just simple...Open a thread and announce, you are returning to PDP...and you would see them falling over you again...

IPOB and PDP are inseparable..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2017
holysina:

Brah ladies like kennygee here knows that I can propose within 30 minutes of meeting her... Nothing is impossible. But roping a man celebrating his wife into politics and Calling him a liar where his friends, family, wife, kids and associates can read or reads... Is utterly ridiculous, irresponsible and immature of tonyebarcanista. I intend to follow him to apda that his coveted seat must be removed from him..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by kenny987(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How can someone say he met a woman and proposed marriage all within 4hours? Like my apology stated, it sounded "unbelievable"...

It happens. Not everyone dates for months n years before deciding to part ways. Some who are ready know what they want and are so attuned to it that immediately they see it, they identify it and go for it without delays. It may sound somehow but it's his story and not yours. You don't get to write it for him or call him a liar. That's downright rudeness and even ur apology doesn't cut it cos u still qualified it with ur ideas n belief that 'it sounds somehow'.

In summary, it's none of your damned business! His life, n wife not yours!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Tonyebarcanista apologize and explain why you have been prostituting politically all along... We know money might be involved... If so we can do a fundraiser for you.. at least to keep your dignity...but on the condition that you will have to sign an undertaking to cease jumping around shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

It is just simple...Open a thread and announce, you are returning to PDP...and you would see them falling over you again...

IPOB and PDP are inseparable..
I have never seen a group that is as delusioned, emotional and psychologically battered like IPOD/PDP Yoots.

They have NO STAKE at all in the party yet they cry blue murder when the party don't get favorable outcome. They shout Biafra and No election, yet they celebrated PDP court victory against itself. They claim to love Igbo tribe yet they hid their haeds in shame when Ahmed Markafi, the PDP Chairman backed the call for Igbo ouster in the north.

indeed, the members of Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOD) are disgrace to the entire Igbo race.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

[s]It is just simple...Open a thread and announce, you are returning to PDP...and you would see them falling over you again...

IPOB and PDP are inseparable..[/s]
People like you destroyed polic section of nairaland & spread hatred across the internet. can't you discuss without mentioning IPOD/PDP? I'm not a member of PDP or any political party & not an IPOB because I'm a Yoruba man but its of no importance for me to be writing rubbish about any political party or groups. 'Alfa to ni iyan o mu, omo tie naa ko ni je tira'. You guys are promoting hatred & destroying this country through your post just because you earn peanuts from BMC, continue OK.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
kenny987:

It happens. Not everyone dates for months n years before deciding to part ways. Some who are ready know what they want and are so attuned to it that immediately they see it, they identify it and go for it without delays. It may sound somehow but it's his story and not yours. You don't get to write it for him or call him a liar. That's downright rudeness and even ur apology doesn't cut it cos u still qualified it with ur ideas n belief that 'it sounds somehow'.

Bro, the reply was not directed at you, neither the followup conversation.

Dr. Abah has moved on, So should you...

Stop crying more than the bereaved!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

People like you destroyed polic section of nairaland & spread hatred across the internet. can't you discuss without mentioning IPOD/PDP? I'm not a member of PDP or any political party & not an IPOB because I'm a Yoruba man but its of no importance for me to be writing rubbish about any political party or groups. 'Alfa to ni iyan o mu, omo tie naa ko ni je tira'. You guys are promoting hatred & destroying this country through your post just because you earn peanuts from BMC, continue OK.

God Bless you egbon... the likes of NgenuKwenu, HungerBad,Sarrki and the rest of the buharideens bastardised politics section..Not as interactive as it was once... campaigners of hate...

13 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
kenny987:

He can't comprehend. He doesn't have such abilities to introspect and recognise a bad call.... Don't waste your breath on it.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

God Bless you egbon... the likes of NgenuKwenu, HungerBad,Sarrki and the rest of the buharideens bastardised politics section..Not as interactive as it was once... campaigners of hate...
Some idiots are ready to die for guy that used that username in bold but they forgot that owo abu naa lo fi n se abu l'alejo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

The architect of hate campaign are IPOD Yoots. It is funny how you people turn blind eyes on their cyberbullying and stalking on Omenka and the monikers you mentioned. I was not spared myself even before leaving their delusioned party. To them, you are an Igbo hater and enemy if you don't support IPOD and one so-called Kanu, forgetting that NOBODY can be bullied to submission.

Even when I came to their aid (after the amended rule) I was still not spared because I wouldn't support their failed agenda.

I always say that NOBODY has monopoly of madness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Some idiots are ready to die for guy that used that username in bold but they forgot that owo abu naa lo fi n se abu l'alejo grin grin grin

grin grin grin These dudes ...I wonder why the mods didn't do anything..Now everywhere is hate.. eleyi shawo..igba shawo.. its budrensome to read those hate-filled stuffs
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The architect of hate campaign are IPOD Yoots. It is funny how you people turn blind eyes on their cyberbullying and stalking on Omenka and the monikers you mentioned. I was not spared myself even before leaving their delusioned party. To them, you are an Igbo hater and enemy if you don't support IPOD and one so-called Kanu, forgetting that NOBODY can be bullied to submission.

Even when I came to their aid (after the amended rule) I was still not spared because I wouldn't support their failed agenda.

I always say that NOBODY has monopoly of madness.

Tonye, you be my person but even when Omenka comments it was rather an hilarious undertone and not hate...Obviously you've not been paying attention. Let me ask you the hate speeches on the political hemisphere, was it started by PDP or APC ? answer me...and based on your answer I want you to know that sons takes after their fathers.. Shikena..Tonye you still need mentoring oh before you climb the political stage.. try to listen to guys like Imoni Amarere and blend with his style..i see you flying high in politics sha
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
IbnSultaan I sight you, is baba still alive ?
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Tonye, you be my person but even when Omenka comments it was rather an hilarious undertone and not hate...Obviously you've not been paying attention. Let me ask you the hate speeches on the political hemisphere, was it started by PDP or APC ? answer me...and based on your answer I want you to know that sons takes after their fathers.. Shikena..Tonye you still need mentoring oh before you climb the political stage.. try to listen to guys like Imoni Amarere and blend with his style..i see you flying high in politics sha
Lol I don't hold hard feelings when it comes to do with criticism and politics but...

I was here when the hate game/speeches started especially between APC and PDP loyalists... (funny enough I was victim in both camps). Then I assumed it to be due to the intense pressure of the 2015 election and post electoral defeat trauma, but did it stop? NO

It got to a point where the Kanu supporters expected everyone to be pro-IPOB as long you are PDP. Those against were given their own blasting and trolling along with APC supporters. It later became IPOB vs others and not APC vs PDP thing.

See make we forget story biko...

Meanwhile, na our prayer to rise politically, run for election (and win) and contribute our quota to Nigeria's development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Wins Yobe East Senatorial Ticket / Olusegun Obasanjo's Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.