Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures (7683 Views)

Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
See insults everywhere.Im so ashamed of you tonye!!!and to think that this is one of nairalands' most "popular"...tells alot about the kind of pple we have on this forum.
You think twitter is nairaland where you can post stupid,insultive comments and get cheap likes as a reward but I'm glad u now know better.you got served big timegrin.
Next time keep ur political bullsh1t,hogwash and inherent bigotry and hatred to nairaland where you can find your likes and leave twitter for the intellectuals and civil minded humans.Oniranu Oshi,hungry political Ashew0 jumping from one party to the other like a broke wh0re!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
See insults everywhere.Im so ashamed of you tonye!!!and to think that this is one of nairalands' most "popular"...tells alot about the kind of pple we have on this forum.
You think twitter is nairaland where you can post stupid,insultive comments and get cheap likes as a reward but I'm glad u now know better.you got served big timegrin.
Next time keep ur political bullsh1t,hogwash and inherent bigotry and hatred to nairaland where you can find your likes and leave twitter for the intellectuals and civil minded humans.Oniranu Oshi,hungry political Ashew0 jumping from one party to the other like a broke wh0re!! grin
He is online

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by CharlotteFlair: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
The moniker been die? cheesy

Na one ipob sympathetic mod wan kill am by force. smiley
Mynd44, I thought it was against the rule to have alternative monikers here. This member has three and nothing is been done about it. Is he above the law?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by CharlotteFlair: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I have never seen a group that is as delusioned, emotional and psychologically battered like IPOD/PDP Yoots.

They have NO STAKE at all in the party yet they cry blue murder when the party don't get favorable outcome. They shout Biafra and No election, yet they celebrated PDP court victory against itself. They claim to love Igbo tribe yet they hid their haeds in shame when Ahmed Markafi, the PDP Chairman backed the call for Igbo ouster in the north.

indeed, the members of Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOD) are disgrace to the entire Igbo race.
Tonye, somebody like me no send you at all. I hardly read your threads, and even if I should browse through I hardly comment because I no send you really. But your display of crass irresponsibility on this forum and elsewhere won't get you to where you intend to be. Quit running upandan like a deranged headless chicken, and I don't mean jumping from one political party to another as I consider that personal. Even though you are youthful, you can still be mature in your ways and dealings but only if you have the capacity anyway. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by omenka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Mynd44, I thought it was against the rule to have alternative monikers here. This member has three and nothing is been done about it. Is he above the law?
Madam, your desperation for my attention is gradually making you go insane. For several days now you've been trolling me yet all I've done is ignore you.

Don't you have some sense of pride in you? Is this how you're gonna keep chasing after a man man even when he's clearly shown his disinterest in you?

What a shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by CharlotteFlair: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Madam, your desperation for my attention is gradually making you go insane. For several days now you've been trolling me yet all I've done is ignore you.

Don't you have some sense of pride in you? Is this how you're gonna keep chasing after a man man even when he's clearly shown his disinterest in you?

What a shame.
Waoh! There you are! Confirmed! You just confirmed you are LiondeLeo as well as Omenkalives! I have never quoted this moniker in ages. Mynd44, a rule has been brazenly broken by this member.

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by omenka(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Waoh! There you are! Confirmed! You just confirmed you are LiondeLeo as well as Omenkalives! I have never quoted this moniker in ages. Mynd44, a rule has been brazenly broken by this member.
Smh.

You never quoted this moniker. I bet the picture below is that of you quoting yourself.

You are beyond redemption. Just look what a mess you are making of yourself, and someone would look at you outside and be tempted to respect you.

Screw yourself up all you want, it is your life.

Good bye.

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Terkimbi01: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kyase:
Oga Gravas, terkimbi01, coptic. You see this post comfirm my fear.

if you guys observe me well
I don't comment on every thread.
I avoid the politicians here like leprosy.
they are always unstable.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chai! These IPOB youths no dey smile o. See as they surrounded and attacked Tonye here o.

Please Igbos forgive the guy.
Tonye, please apologise to these guys for calling them IPOD.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by PDJT: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

If not that IPOD YOOTS are emotionally and Psychologically pained trolls, I'm sure they would have seen the "apology" there and afterwards, myself and Dr Joe moved on.

But No! iPod yoots must wail...
[/s]

-I know you're desperately looking for grub. But learn some respect, else you won't last very long like those before you.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by CharlotteFlair: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Smh.

You are beyond redemption. Just look what a mess you are making of yourself, and someone would look at you outside and be tempted to respect you.

Good bye.
LionDeLeo, I don't need your leprous respect. You broke a rule and I have done my bit to correct the anomaly, that's where my duty ends! I don't have room for whimpies.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
igbodefender:
Chai! These IPOB youths no dey smile o. See as they surrounded and attacked Tonye here o.

Please Igbos forgive the guy.
Tonye, please apologise to these guys for calling them IPOD.
As the OP I am a pure Yoruba. I just took a keen interest in the moniker...put his integrity to test... voilà he failed. Miserably.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you guys observe me well I don't comment on every thread. I avoid the politicians here like leprosy. they are always unstable.
lol
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
obyrich:
It is possible. My dad proposed to my mum same day they met for the first time. Within two weeks of their first meeting, they did their traditional marriage.
He can't reason that...
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by PDJT: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Tonye is a kid that knows little or nothing about politics but the fact that most of his nonsense makes nairaland FP makes him feel relevant. Where was he during the politics of early 90s laye egbe eleshin SDP & egbe eleye NRC?

-So you were active in that era. I swear with my left ball, you have atleast a grandchild. cool
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing to be careful bro, we have right to opinion and interpretation of things... Though I agree that civility must always be employed.

Yeah bro, I'm good... Preparing for some activities we are to have in coming weeks...

You don resurrect this moniker?

Then nobody should be taking u serious with ur warped opinion.

N what you said up their was very bad n it so beneath u. You have no right to express ur opinion in that manner
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
PDJT:

-So you were active in that era. I swear with my left ball, you have atleast a grandchild. cool
grin grin grin
but why nah?
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
omenka:
Smh.

You never quoted this moniker. I bet the picture below is that of you quoting yourself.

Good bye.

Liondeleo.... shey I told ya, it was you.... grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Kyase(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
kc2hansome:
Dear Mr. Tonye, I hope this meets u in Good fate. I also pray they God opens ur head to get the real message I'm trying to pass without being sentimental about it.
First and foremost I'm closely following this new party and hopes it succeeds. I'm an advocator for Biafra but until it's achieved I don't feel Igbos should boycott Nigeria politics (Reason why I'm not against Igbo politicians that talk about one Nigeria)
Futhermore, i ll give a brief summary of nigerian politics post 1999.
1999, Igbos voted for OBJ.
Though Buhari fielded an Igbo VP.
same thing happened 2003.
The Igbos didn't mind not been in power for 8yrs (either as president or VP as the VP, Atiku was from the north)
now 2015
Buhari fielded a Yoruba VP.
unlike the Igbos, the Yoruba nation fell.
they removed a southern from the top position for a mere VP sit.
At that moment the rest of Nigeria classified GEJ as somewhat "Igbo". The SE from their voting showed solidarity with the SS seeing them as one.
Now when it came to Biafra. Nigeria(North and SW) has suddenly noticed there is a difference between SS and SE.
That being said, now to my real message.
1. I can see u smiling with MadridGUY, Sarrki etc.
U myt feel it's at the expense of the Igbos. But two people are going to suffer. 1st is urself (reputation) and 2nd is APDA.(I'm more concerned about APDA)
These persons know as zombies are called zombies for a reason. they can't be moved from there support for Buhari and eventually APC. You NEVER had them on ur fan base. All these exchange of pleasantries is just for today. Tomorrow they will bash and murder u online. Thus u lose both ways. "A man's greatest asset is knowing what he has and doesn't have and using what he has to achieve every goal he sets his mind to"
2. For the SS, they would lose in the equation eventually. I'm want a Biafra with just the 5 Igbo state but some want SS included. The odds are seriously against them (SS). If Igbos should eventually mark them off and Biafra achieved, they would replace Igbos in the new Nigeria comprising of North, SW and SS. Infact when their eyes eventually opens and they try to rebel, Biafra would allow Nigerian troops safe passage and logistics support to invade SS and put them in order.
The situation is not at that point yet. But with time SE would separate themselves from SS with threads like these from a personality like u, The North and SW know these that's why they are commending u deceiving and laughing with u "just for today".
Finally, You are a visionary and an intelligent young man. I've studied ur post and thread extensively. In movie bravehart watch wat William Wallace said to the noble prince Bruce.
I dunno the job u do apart from politics but if it's lucrative enough, get a PA that is not afraid of u but still respects u. share ur moves with the person before u make them.
Many visionary leaders like urself lost their way along the line. so watch it.
When ur enemies/opposition starts hailing u,t then it calls for a double check on ur present stand, most times u will see that ure on the wrong path.
I'm a Chelsea supporter I was against the sacking of Robetor De metto till i saw the support manuntd and Arsenal fans had for him to stay. that gave me a serious rethink.
Sorry if I made any typo error. Shalom
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by PDJT: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:

What a shame.
[/s]
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
cheesy tonye don't just view...

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by PDJT: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

grin grin grin
but why nah?

-Lol. Uncle JJ, I respect you. smiley
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
PhockPhockMan:
Please I don't know if I'm in right section, I'm researching about an animal called chameleon.. (Barcanista)
Don't bother to quote me because I'm moving to sexuality section sharp sharp.

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by jjjjj2017: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol. Uncle JJ, I respect you. smiley
I respect you too sir
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by coptic: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kyase:

Bro, fear not.

We are a people with a purpose.

With or without the majority tribes, we shall triumph.

The talk about some section of the country playing second fiddle in the event of an Igbo breakout is laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Kyase(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2017
coptic:

Bro, fear not.

We are a people with a purpose.

With or without the majority tribes, we shall triumph.

The talk about some section of the country playing second fiddle in the event of an Igbo breakout is laughable.

ok boss
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by Kyase(m): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2017
omenka:

What a shame.
See as you end her career with that injury, not fair, na person mother.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by MayorofLagos(m): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How can someone say he met a woman and proposed marriage all within 4hours? Like my apology stated, it sounded "unbelievable"...

Time is temperament, and there is time for everything! Before posting look at what mood time is in. If you observed you should have noticed that it wasn't Dr Abah's time, it wasn't Tonye's time, it wasn't "fact-check" time....it was all about a 50yr old chick.

....it was Mrs Kemi Abah's time.

What does APC, PDP, appointment have to do with Kemi's time? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 3:31am On Jul 17, 2017
This barcanista sycophant is beginning to irritate me.
If his only method of promoting his new party is to go round social media posting that PDP is dead, then he is already putting people like me off.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Time is temperant, and there is time for everything! Before posting look at what mood time is in. If you observed you should have noticed that it wasn't Dr Abah's time, it wasn't Tonye's time, it wasn't "fact-check" time....it was all about a 50yr old chick.

....it was Mrs Kemi Abah's time.

What does APC, PDP, appointment have to do with Kemi's time? grin
Exactly
Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:42am On Jul 17, 2017
ZUBY77:
This barcanista sycophant is beginning to irritate me.
If his only method of promoting his new party is to go round social media posting that PDP is dead, then he is already putting people like me off.
Exactly what he does. No ideological Foundations...just to attempts to pull others down both APC and PDP. Nothing showing him as standing out from both parties... In fact he's been jumping around due to frustrated needs not met by either the PDP or APC as both can smell a betrayal thousands of miles away.... No one will take someone who can attack his kinsman (GEJ) vehemently for no reason and still celebrate his downfall... Every sane person would avoid such a character.....

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Another blessed day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk / Towards Igbo-yoruba Unity And Coalition / Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.