Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (54102 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
These are reasons y i would find it hard stepping into a church building again. I'd rather serve god on the streets, doing d right tins, dan go into a building where guesswork is the order of d day. The next best way to scam the congregation is what the pastor is thinkin and his sheep are seeing such pastor as bigger than God... i'd really find it hard to survive inside a church building. My church is my heart n mind, God pls keep on blessing them for me, Amen
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by hardbody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lanretoye:
is this one prophecy or speculations?.

Political analysis based of current events.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by anyebedgreat: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
enyi1:

This will never happen. North can never ceed power to Afonja. Just watch how they roast you like Suya and chew you like gum. And always have it at the back of your mind you will also not get support from North Central, SE and SS. You are just a dreamer. And deep down i think u know how this will play out
First of all, I'm not from the south west. Secondly, if you were mature enough in 2011 you would have seen the voting trends in both the primaries and the presidential election. Jonathan defeated Atiku even in Adamawa State in the pdp primaries. It's only people from the south east who are novinces when it comes to Nigerian politics that think everything is all about tribe.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by lazarusokafor96(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by anyebedgreat: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
ComputerSeller:

The 'north' that want Osinbajo out will vote him in 2019 against one of theirs........

#childish analysis
The north wants Osibanjo out is a fiction of the imagination of some people from the south east. If Notherners do sentimental politics like you people, Jonathan would never have been president.

PS: You are not mature enough to quote me.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by lanre4411(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
akpamuomenka:
We know
don't mind him let him predict the day wizkid and Davido will settle their diffrences and also predict 100 odds bet9ja game so that I can believe him as a prophet
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by daporclooney(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
U dey listen to news too much......e ku ise oluwa o, oluwa aso agbadotun.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Basic123: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
LordKO:
This man doesn't have shame at all. According to him, Sheriff will defeat Markafi at the supreme court. Also, according to him, Jonathan will win 2015 election. . . Take the man serious at your own peril.

You will see Igbo(s),they will start taking him serious,they've started doing already self.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Josmila(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lanretoye:
is this one prophecy or speculations?.

You'll know this is one of those forex speculators
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by tballeyy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is it true buhari?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by IwantToKnow: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
dannytoe:
Cabal nor get name?
My brother, I wonder oooo. Cabal this, cabals that, who actually are the cabals?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by IwantToKnow: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
dannytoe:
Cabal nor get name?
My brother, I wonder oooo. Cabal this, cabals that, who actually are the cabals?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Elvidence(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oga dt thing no be prophecy abeg...u just aired your view
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by hanassholesolo: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
OSINBAJO BE LIKE...

"LEMME WARN YOU! NO MENTION MY NAME AGAIN!!"

grin

lol
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by LordKO(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Basic123:

You will see Igbo(s),they will start taking him serious,they've started doing already self.

Kindly use the word IPOB instead Igbo when next you wish to make this kind of statement. I'm a bona fide Igboman myself - many of us do not subscribe to parochialism and sentimentality that are major hallmarks of an average IPOB proponent. . . . Even though most of the things they''re agitating for and saying are right and facts.

By the way, the mentality of an IPOB is akin to that of OPC in the South West, reformed NDVF in the South South and Kwankwasa in the North.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by miraclea: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
You say the man no talk anything abi?
The man says ASO ROCK IS VACANT
Wetin you wan hear more than that shocked
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by ComputerSeller: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:

The north wants Osibanjo out is a fiction of the imagination of some people from the south east. If Notherners do sentimental politics like you people, Jonathan would never have been president.

PS: You are not mature enough to quote me.

Your problem is your inability to tame the 'tribalistic bias' raging in your skull.

Here is a link showing Arewa people and their recent sentimental politics...

https://www.nairaland.com/3925502/resist-plan-oust-buhari-over

Your sick illusion of the north voting Osinbajo in 2019 is laughable to say the least.

...... And your paranoia for anything/person from the SE is almost out of hand. MAY HELP FALL ON YOU!
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Basic123: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
LordKO:

Kindly use the word IPOB instead Igbo when next you wish to make this kind of statement. I'm a bona fide Igboman myself - many of us do not subscribe to parochialism and sentimentality that are major hallmarks of an average IPOB proponent. . . Even though most of the things they''re agitating for and saying are right and facts.

By the way, the mentality of an IPOB is akin to that of OPC in the South West, reformed NDVF in the South South and Kwankwasa in the North.

You are right,not all Igbo(s) are deluded like IPOB.

however,don't ever compare IPOB with OPC,OPC are not abusive and exponent of hate speeches and lies.

you can compare OPC with ohanaeze ndigbo!
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
I think people should not take guess work and admonition for prophecy.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by marko420(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
morereb10:
Controversial Nigerian prophet and cleric, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, has revealed that the life of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is in danger. He also revealed that the Acting President was struggling with a cabal in the Presidency that wants to see him dethroned.

The Prophet further said that the result of the Osun by-election should not make the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, feel it is finally back. He stressed that the Wednesday last week’s Supreme Court judgment that that installed Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the party’s national chairman means the PDP was on its way to gradual recovery.

In his words....

“Many things will still be exposed about the plots against him. “There are so many things we don’t see now; the vice president is struggling against the cabal. As it is now, the villa is vacant. “We have just started. With Makarfi back in the saddle, PDP will be on its way to gradual recovery if they take the right steps.

“As it is PDP needs proper cleansing. Makarfi can still bring the party back but if the party brings the wrong person for the presidential election in 2019, the party may not win. “The APC will now have crisis with Makarfi returning except they are able to put their house in order and re-strategise if the party is to retain power.

“At end of the day, it may neither be APC nor PDP that will get the centre if they fail to present sellable candidates. I don’t want to talk about candidates now; at the appropriate time I will reveal that. “What I am saying is that Makarfi can still stabilize PDP. What happens in Osun does not mean that PDP is back.

“They should reorganize the party properly and do the right in the party. At the same time APC is cracking. “If APC wishes to retain the Presidency, they should also ensure they put their house in order.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/aso-rock-vacancy-prof-osinbajos-life-in.html

He his just a PDP member ��‍♂️
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by definateli: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osinbajo Osibanjo
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Xeeman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wait!!!!!!
Is this a prophesy or expectations
Everybody can project that.
Fraudulent pastors.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by GoodMuyis(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:

I foresee military coup
Burutai and the ASO Rock Cabal must be watched closely, lot of military movement across the country in the last few weeks
Yorubas have to speack out to protect their own Osibanjo othewise they will only be lamenting when the damage is done

Noting will happen to Osinbajo, except the North wanted to loose SW confidence
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by tifany89(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Some people just can't sleep if a day passes without them talking about an imaginary cabal contending with the acting president. Haba!
Anyway, my prophesies.
PDP will present a notherner for president come 2019. Since that person will have the backing of Fayose and FFK, he won't be popular in the north.
APC will present Osibanjo for president and he will cruise to a landslide victory in the north and the south west which is all he needs to be president.
The north will support osibanjo to clinch the presidency? How you tell lies to yourselves n keep a straight face is shocking. Your guy wouldn't even clinch the primary election ticket of the Apc. Watch and see
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by naijasaint: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=58508543]Everything he said, we have already known them.
Why not telling us new things eyes haven't seen, nose hasnt smelled, ears haven't heard and pussy never forcked![/quote

I was taking ya comment serious until u made a mess with ya last statement...
Though u made a good point but u also have a very very very dirty mind
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by anyebedgreat: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
tifany89:

The north will support osibanjo to clinch the presidency? How you tell lies to yourselves n keep a straight face is shocking. Your guy wouldn't even clinch the primary election ticket of the Apc. Watch and see
I don't think you were mature enough by 2011 to see that Jonathan got the support of the north against Atiku. By the way, I am from the north.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by gabe: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyone still doubting that this people just read the news and speculate in the name of prophecy?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
morereb10:
Controversial Nigerian prophet and cleric, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, has revealed that the life of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is in danger. He also revealed that the Acting President was struggling with a cabal in the Presidency that wants to see him dethroned.

The Prophet further said that the result of the Osun by-election should not make the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, feel it is finally back. He stressed that the Wednesday last week’s Supreme Court judgment that that installed Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the party’s national chairman means the PDP was on its way to gradual recovery.

In his words....

“Many things will still be exposed about the plots against him. “There are so many things we don’t see now; the vice president is struggling against the cabal. As it is now, the villa is vacant. “We have just started. With Makarfi back in the saddle, PDP will be on its way to gradual recovery if they take the right steps.

“As it is PDP needs proper cleansing. Makarfi can still bring the party back but if the party brings the wrong person for the presidential election in 2019, the party may not win. “The APC will now have crisis with Makarfi returning except they are able to put their house in order and re-strategise if the party is to retain power.

“At end of the day, it may neither be APC nor PDP that will get the centre if they fail to present sellable candidates. I don’t want to talk about candidates now; at the appropriate time I will reveal that. “What I am saying is that Makarfi can still stabilize PDP. What happens in Osun does not mean that PDP is back.

“They should reorganize the party properly and do the right in the party. At the same time APC is cracking. “If APC wishes to retain the Presidency, they should also ensure they put their house in order.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/aso-rock-vacancy-prof-osinbajos-life-in.html

useless prophet/scammer
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by owenseddies: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
;DI grin grin[color=#006600][/color] see Atiku contesting,the 2019 elections, I saw people chopping his money he no win,I saw Ayo fayose contesting for the presidency also Nigerians are to pray for good candidate
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by ekdee: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
is this one prophecy or speculations?[sub][/sub]

His opinion in politics
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Tmiky: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
All we crave for is A better governance, Wether ApC , PDP, SPS, CPC, ENOUGH of all this politricking ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.