Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (53065 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by kinzhealth: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Prophet Ayodele reveals winners of Ekiti, Osun governorship elections

A foremost seer and prophet, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has revealed outcome of the forthcoming governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun States.

He predicted that while Kayode Fayemi will clinch Ekiti, APC will also retain Osun State.

Ayodele made the predictions during an empowerment programme on Saturday in his church.

He said: “On the forthcoming elections in Ekiti and Osun states, PDP will lose Ekiti and Fayemi should take the right step and watch his utterances so if he is desirous of taking over from Fayose.

“He would lose the election if he fails to listen to instructions. He must beam his electioneering campaign at the grassroots.

“In Osun, PDP has missed it. APC in Osun can still retain the seat if they pick the right candidate and the right candidate is in Aregbesola’s cabinet.

“I want to appeal to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to put a lot of things into consideration and take a bold step to contest the presidency. He will survive despite the fact that he is in the midst of crisis,” he declared.

Ayodele called on President Muhammadu Buhari to, as a matter of urgency, address the security challenge posed by killer herdsmen in the country.

He said Buhari must arrest the situation so as to prevent the security situation in the country from degenerating further.

He called on the president to show more concern about the challenges confronting the nation.

“Buhari has done well in the fight against corruption but has missed a lot of things that needed to be given priority attention. That is why his second term is not certain.

“The President needs to address the issue of insecurity in Nigeria. Mosques will still be attacked, churches will still be attacked because the government got it wrong on the issue of herdsmen.

“The president should be more proactive about the security of the nation. There is need for the government to overhaul the nation’s security agencies as a way of dealing with this challenge.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/03/prophet-ayodele-reveals-winners-ekiti-osun-governorship-elections/amp/

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by initiate: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Kolapo olusola

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by bobby86(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
prophet of doom everywhere.God purnish you

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by amclimax(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Only time will tell.

My only problem be say I don use many fone no one wey the battery dey last. Na my hand abi all dis company dey lie ? ThAnk God I get power bank ..because if na only Nepa life for tire me

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by oyetunder(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
I never read in the Bible that a prophet of God PREDICTED at all. They PROPHESIED:they spoke the direct mind of God. And what is the business of God with some issues that some naija prophets always claim to see... ? things like who wins world cup...who wins Ghana elections...the actor that will die...the senator that will suffer stroke... They do not see any vision about poor and unpopular people at all...their own god is selective. And to those saying prediction and prophecy is the same thing down below...It is a lie. Predictions have to do with probabilities... God does not predict, Ha says it as it is thru his oracles. And to the one who said that God must speak about all things...it is a lie. God does not bother Himself with things you can handle with your senses. Also, God gave us all the power of choices.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by PearlStreet(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mr. Ayodele who calls himself a prophet is the most irrational and discredited prophet in West Africa. He tells brazen lies and calls them prophecies. When you catch him lying, he'll tell you that Romans 4:17 says "... He calleth those things that be not as though they were".

Ayodele is the Lai Mohammed of prophets.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by jamael(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmn.

All these kind of talk is simply permutations.

I wonder how he reconciles these two statements.

He predicted that while Kayode Fayemi will clinch Ekiti, APC will also retain Osun State.

And

"He would lose the election if he fails to listen to instructions. He must beam his electioneering campaign at the grassroots

Maybe instructions as to which of bank accounts which he would pay money. grin grin

I wonder how God will leave the problem of sin and salvation and start giving you gossip about Nigerian politics.

Believe this false prophet at your own peril.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by tesppidd: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Now see how PDP wailers and the ipob children of derision label and slam him a prophet of doom.

Anyway it doesn't take a prophet to see that APC wins ekiti and osun.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by gasparpisciotta: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Whoever wins not much is expected...
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Skepticus: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
cool

A Prophet or a Bet9ja Gambler?

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by captainbell: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by datfreshdoc(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Money Can Make Anyone Prophecy...
Read About Balaam..

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by mmb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fayose right now

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by ifeanyija(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
lol... “He would lose the election if he fails to listen to instructions. He must beam his electioneering campaign at the grassroots.

see excuse, why not tell us now if he will fail to listen to instructions. .. scammers

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by ONeMAnMOPOL: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hungry man prophet grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Eleribu man. Same way he said GEJ would win

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
only if this man can give me surest 10 odd
I will be very grateful. Lol grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by kikio1992(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
When money hit your pocket, your eyes cant but see things.

Meanwhile --->>> FGC students brutalized by their hostel masters in Enugu...See shocking photos
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by nuland(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Prediction? With his 'IFs'? Nothing definite or authoritative in all he has said.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by allanphash7(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Man must chop

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by clevervikson(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
the voice of the people is the voice of God and not this prophet. let the people decide in peace

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
to me,this is not any prophecy...just pure political calculations. . why wouldnthebnan of God use 'Maybe ' in fayemi quest and say Osun next president is in the osun state cabinet, why not say his name. . .
if God has annoited saraki as he claims to be the next president, why say there will be crisis, bwhyburge him to contest. . .well am waiting
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Abfinest007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
I disagree with u on this let test apc popularity here
like for pdp
share for apc

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Ejlove4u(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
so should we fly?
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by mensos544: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nonsense prophecy. What evn a common Man can say. That's how they confused their blind followers n d nonsense followers fall in...Abeg comot make i enter joee

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by gbaskiboy: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Instead of him to predict sure odd on sport bet, he is busy forming political seer
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Newpride(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is no news or prophesy to me.

Fayemi will win ekiti and people are will be shocked on the outcome.
There will not be no room for tribunal because fayose will be in kuje by then...

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by addikt(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
initiate:
Kolapo olusola

ELEKA

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by thenewmoses(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
prophet give men 5 odds wey sure no be all this try and error prophecy wey you dey talk we want hear.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by oyetunder(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
Prophet Ayodele is the most irrational and discredited prophet in West Africa
Also, he is a continental, global and universal disgrace to such a sacred ministry.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.