Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? (952 Views)

With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by Akpevwe9: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gone are the days when Android users complain about their batteries running out, these days Mobile phone companies are tending to produce phones with big batteries sizes, that's where the itel P51 and other smartphones with big battery sizes comes in.

So if we were to be asked which we prefer, what would be your answer between

1. Big battery sizes

2. Enhanced camera quality

3. Durability

4. Other qualities.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by gidimasters(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Battery anytime anyday... 4500mah upward

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by kolafolabi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
With the current situation of electricity in Nigeria, only a dummy will not choose battery.

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by EvilMetahuman: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
What's the point of having great features you won't get to use cos nepa no gree bring light?
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by Oscarpraise(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'll go for battery anytime, any day. I have a dream, that one day there will be a phone with 10000mAh battery size and above.. It's very possible
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by jaraiya1982: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why choose if you can get them all in one phone... lots of smartphones now that is really powerful
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by ryfoz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oscarpraise:
I'll go for battery anytime, any day. I have a dream, that one day there will be a phone with 10000mAh battery size and above.. It's very possible

grin I've got one word for you: Oukitel K10,000
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by ryfoz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Battery always as long as it runs on 2GB RAM upward or else, I would rather have speed without ba3 dan ba3 without speed (I learned that from my itel 1556 lying redundant in its carton and it's new).
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by midun22(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
i prefer lasting battery
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by ryfoz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oscarpraise:

You might wanna consider this too wink

Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by calddon(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Me am Oliver twisted.... I want both BAT3 n Camera
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by mikeycharles(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
calddon:
Me am Oliver twisted.... I want both BAT3 n Camera
then I'm Michael straighten
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by chubbyswit(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oscarpraise:
the oukitel brand already have that. I think the k series
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by dukeo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
In this order

1 : battery (priority red)

2: Others (powerful soc)

3: Durability

4: screen size (5"-6"wink

5: nothing else
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by dotedote: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oscarpraise:

OUKITEL K10000 AND OUKITEL K10000 PRO
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by swagguElite(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Currently using the Gionee m5 _I hv no regrets buying the phone based on my thrilling battery ferocious need!

But trust me am tired of seeing my phone not dying grin! ...I want to use a camera phone with anyhow battery like Gionee A1 _probably it could teach me to be humble n respect phones with good battery!

Nothing remains sweet forever _the same billionaires who would kill for a RollsRoyce ; later after getting the wealth n the Car _ will prefer a vintage car which is as old as fvck! _crazy world mehn! smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by swagguElite(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2017
dotedote:

OUKITEL K10000 AND OUKITEL K10000 PRO
10000mAh cheesy _ that power bank _ sorry phone would be heavy as fvck!
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by omoadeleye(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2017
get a good phone, an having all the features on my phone here, so don't let infinix and their cohort to be leaving y'all with choices get a good Xiaomi or other phones, all these local phone manufacturers are ruining our pocket
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by shiftback: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Good camera. That's why I opted for camon CX over L9plus. I can always get a powerful bank
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Lasting Battery Or Good Camera? by henry007(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Sometimes long lasting battery phones are just powerbanks with screen e.g Oukitel k10000 pro

(1) (Reply)

. / Iphone X "New" Features That Already Existed / What Is The Best Phone To Buy With 50-60k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.