Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look (66421 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Bump, Celebrities Gushes Over Her / Tiwa Savage And Stephanie Okereke Linus Look Beautiful In Low Haircut – Photos / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Y her hubby no go like am?. No b im thing
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Tobium1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Take off the waist trainer and breath

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by MrImole: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
She reminds me of someone I used to date.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by phaco(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nigerians pls my name is williams am a final year student of Ambrose alli university ekpoma. I have challenges in paying ma school fees. I normally work during holidays but the holiday was shot so I could not work. My final semester exams starts nxt month and I need to pay ma fees or else task force might seize my script during exams. Pls If this happens I will have to come back nxt year and write the exams and I will have to pay another fee. Am begging all Nairalanders to pls come to ma rescue I have been sponsoring ma self and I don't want all my efforts to waist. Pls if any one here can help me I will really appreciate. Am having sleepless nite cos of this issue and I can't concentrate on ma studies. Am appealing to any one that can render help to pls assist me. And I believe God will repay u even if I can't. The fee is #43,000. And not saying u people should give me everything but assist. Families are not willing to help pls u can be ma God sent family. Here is my account details account name: Edet kufre williams. Account number 0148623317 Bank GTB God bless you all. Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by freeman95(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Big yansh grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by 0b100100111: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
The truth remains!

Her husband is due for a second wife or baby mama

He should presently be vying for the likes of Roselyn Meurer, Rukky Sanda and the likes.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by oodua1stson: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
safiaapussy:
Igbo women and beauty

^ grin grin grin
arindin, she's from kogi

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by diva90: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's okay for a temporary change ... fits her
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by safiaapussy: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
oodua1stson:
arindin, she's from kogi

Kogi women and beauty grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by safiaapussy: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
oodua1stson:
arindin, she's from kogi

omugo, Kogi women and beauty grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by martineverest(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
My brother is enjoying o
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

she still looking shapely
Body shaper at work
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Sleyanya1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I like it too....

Although I'd even love it when it's lower.

But who am I?
Definitely not the hubby.

Pretty Endowed Mother.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Body shaper at work
make sense

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by moses93(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
handsome abi na beautiful kogi babe

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Natural look.... Beautiful!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
angelbulksms:

Look small small
Na pesin wife be dat o smiley

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
haba i know she"s married oo cheesy.i just dey admire her figure for someone wey don born still looking palacious cheesy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Divay22(f): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
THE BOSS LADY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mikeycharles(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Her hips don't lie shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Prince16: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
grin me too like it....just that no vacancy..
...prolly u're yet to quote d correct price!

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by susidy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
[left][/left]
safiaapussy:
Igbo women and beauty

^ grin grin grin
Guy, relax she no be Igbo at all undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by RealHaute: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stop showing us pictures of married women biko.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by SceneOne: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jenifa's diary Season 9 Episode 10 - Showing tonight 16/07/2017 on AIT (ch 253 on DSTV) 7.30pm..
You can also watch this episode and latest episode on www.sceneone.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h90Xm4XDF3Q
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by davillian(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
I've always fancy girls with low cut. It saves me a lot of BS.
But girls Una dey try carry hair 4 months without pouring water on it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Iceberghill(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
I WILL SHOW NO MERCY NA WHO SAY MAKE JOHN SIN
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by ariklawani(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freeman50:
Mercy Johnson took to her Instagram page to show off the haircut to her fans. The curvy actress debuted this look at the ongoing GLO Mega Music Tour where she performed her hosting duties alongside Ebube Nwagbo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmUz23FCIx/?hl=en
For the first time am liking ur dress..yes to this.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by kingrt2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fair
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Finestface(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
And she looks good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.