Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look (66422 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Bump, Celebrities Gushes Over Her / Tiwa Savage And Stephanie Okereke Linus Look Beautiful In Low Haircut – Photos / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by evesdon4u: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
grin me too like it....just that no vacancy..

No vacancy Ooo...Damn!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by alizma: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
safiaapussy:
Igbo women and beauty
^ grin grin grin
nwuawooniya?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by alizma: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
safiaapussy:
Igbo women and beauty
^ grin grin grin
who gave you the weed you smoked before typing this shit?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by safiaapussy: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
alizma:

who gave you the weed you smoked before typing this shit?

You?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by segebase(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
her pomo go don soak pepper well well
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by psalmhorah(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice smileynice
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by dordor4(f): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shes beautiful on low cut

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mustafa006: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
but this woman beautiful sha
pls define beatiful bcus I suspect you don't know what beautiful is all about
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by thesuave10(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who are the people calling this woman sexy undecided. She ain't sexy at all
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freeman50:
Mercy Johnson took to her Instagram page to show off the haircut to her fans. The curvy actress debuted this look at the ongoing GLO Mega Music Tour where she performed her hosting duties alongside Ebube Nwagbo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmUz23FCIx/?hl=en

Well, I don't like it, but I'm sure Madam and Oga don't care about my opinion angry

It's Fathia that I still want to impregnate and she offers me hair to hold on to.

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mofeoluwadassah: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
mustafa006:

pls define beatiful bcus I suspect you don't know what beautiful is all about
i dont av 2 define what beauty is,when i see someone dat is beautiful i know
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by thesuave10(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

Looking at your dp I can see why you have beautyphobia grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Cybergeak(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
not looking bad tho. Check It Out
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mustafa006: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
dordor4:
Shes beautiful on low cut
pls go and wash your eyes with hypo and look at the picture
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mustafa006: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ok but pls wash your eyes with hypo or omo clean before coming to nairaland
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mofeoluwadassah: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Looking at your dp I can see why you have beautyphobia grin
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Brazilian and Peruvian hair don cost. Recession is a very good teacher......
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Cybergeak(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
See how mercy johnson was beaten by thugs CLICK HERE SEE PHOTOS sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by zeusdgrt(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
but this woman beautiful sha
This woman nor fine for face pass me and am a guy
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mofeoluwadassah: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
mustafa006:

ok but pls wash your eyes with hypo or omo clean before coming to nairaland
ok undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by uju22(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
She looks good
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by mofeoluwadassah: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
zeusdgrt:

This woman nor fine for face pass me and am a guy
why you knw put your dp make we see your fine face undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Ramaa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good for dog style......

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Funkybabee(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mercy done dey change colour small small

Abi her skin come out,thou I like her

Check my link and make money use chrome to open
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Pinkfeet: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
cute
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by kally90(f): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Team low cut.we rock together
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by obinna58(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Keneking:
The curves are fast disappearing since she became mere commissioner in kogi undecided

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by ademola08099(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
how does that affect economy situation of this country ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
decatalyst:
In shina Peter's voice**sepe sepe figure eight**

grin grin

Continue in SSP's voice**orombo aya re odun josan lo** grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look by zeusdgrt(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
why you knw put your dp make we see your fine face
Security reasons.....lol..but I can send to a mail or direct chat platform just to answer ur curiosity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.