Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is Smoking A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Smoking A Sin? (644 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin" / Is Smoking Of Cigarettes While Fasting As A Christian Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smoking A Sin? by BadBlaize(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

There was an arguement yesterday in my hood, it was about smoking, someone said both the Bible and Quaran never condemned or said anyting relating to smoking hence its not a sin. Someone else said when you smoke you are unclean nd hence its a sin, and also you are harming your body and since our body is the temple of the lord that makes it a sin..

To my Christian and Muslim brothers and Sisters i really want to know; "Is Smoking a Sin".
Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by brandonobi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
all u need to know is that it is unhealthy, forget the other reason
Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
All I know is that Jehovah is the most high tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by DeSepiero(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
what is sin?
Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Don't smoke anyway for your own sake and your health's
Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by mmachi96(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
BadBlaize:
Hello Nairalanders,

There was an arguement yesterday in my hood, it was about smoking, someone said both the Bible and Quaran never condemned or said anyting relating to smoking hence its not a sin. Someone else said when you smoke you are unclean nd hence its a sin, and also you are harming your body and since our body is the temple of the lord that makes it a sin..

To my Christian and Muslim brothers and Sisters i really want to know; "Is Smoking a Sin".
My dear, the Bible said that ur body is the temple of God and therefore anything that will destroy this God's temple should be avoided.
Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by mmachi96(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeSepiero:
what is sin?
Sin is simple instructions neglected.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Never Existed? / Nigerian Pastor Who Cures Spiritual Attack Through Sexual Intercourse / Return To The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.