Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion (2350 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
What proof of God existense will Atheists accept? Opinion
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by brandonobi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm sure they would like to see God face to face

2 Likes

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
hfeetham0:

Must they accept the existence of God ? Do not bother about God, bother about who sees when you look. Who hears when you listen. Who wakes you up in the morning, who gets thirsty when you do not drink water. That being, that energy being that moves your body, that powers your bones and muscle is not human. That being in you, goes away into the Constellation of Stars when you are in a dreamless sleep. That soul does not live in your body, it visits your body every waking day and moves to your 'home' when you sleep.

That being, is the same nature of God you are looking for all along. That being does not die, but lives in different physical bodies. It lives in Etim's body, Yakubu's body, Ola's body, 50cents body, and Obama's body etc. That is how it knows everything and sees everything. It is one force resident in different bodies. The physical body is a machine, a vehicle, a container, a spacesuit that soul drives around daily to experience life on Earth.

Tell atheists this story. They are not foolish. They will think about it after arguing.

I was an atheist for over a decade, now I am not atheist, and I am not theist nor deist. I am God experiencing life in the physical plane of my universe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by thesicilian: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
brandonobi:
They'll still not believe even if they see God face to face.
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by branhampaul: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
brandonobi:
that is what I have been waiting for, but your god just keeps hiding.. is he a theif?

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by brandonobi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
branhampaul:
that is what I have been waiting for, but your god just keeps hiding.. is he a theif?
i never said I had one

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
branhampaul:
seeing God face2face is also nulled, because the illusion of it can be made purely with our tech..
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by Ever8054: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
who cares....I know there is God..but I don't care if anybody feel different.. its a free world..looking at how perfect my body parts are design to function perfectly is enough for me to believe I was design by an intelligent been..
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by ONYEUTALI: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
HTW

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
hfeetham0:
A proof that every person can confirm if interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
like?
ScepticalPyrrho:
A proof that every person can confirm if interested.
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
who cares....I know there is God..but I don't care if anybody feel different.. its a free world..looking at how perfect my body parts are design to function perfectly is enough for me to believe I was design by an intelligent been..
you have a good brain.

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
hfeetham0:
like?
Like every other scientific discovery.
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
I don't debate with Believers. I lecture them... And I don't debate with Atheists, I educate them...

I believe in God and I'm very arrogant about it. It's good you know also that I give no damn if you believe or do not.

Stop begging people to believe in your God; be like ONYEUTALI.
i am like you sir..
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by JackBizzle: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will believe in God the day a pastor heals an amputee. As in, the leg grows back

3 Likes

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by Horlufemi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Atheists can not be helped. They have dysfunctional right brain hemisphere which controls intuition and the subconscious mind, the seat of soul.

Logic and language is controlled by the left brain hemisphere and logic has become the only weapon they have without the balancing effect of the right hemisphere of the brain.

The solution to their imbalance is to activate the functionality of the pineal gland and experience life beyond 3rd dimension 4th density plane that we exist.

For now, we can not help them.

5 Likes

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
JackBizzle:
I will believe in God the day a pastor heals an amputee. As in, the leg grows back
can be faked to perfection u know?
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Like every other scientific discovery.
really? can I ask you? a lil bit offtopic "what is the shape of the earth?"
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by felixomor: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op
They will never answer this question straight.

Because the problem of the atheist is not evidence nor proof

Even if God appears to man physically, an atheist will say some people went to fabricate the reflection.
They can even go as far saying that something as complex as the DNA occurred by random chance.

So no need.

Here is a piece of mind from the typical atheist below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
hfeetham0:
really? can I ask you? a lil bit offtopic "what is the shape of the earth?"
Spherical
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Spherical
offtopic again.. your proof?
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by hfeetham0(f): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
felixomor:
Op

Even if God appears to man physically, an atheist will say some people went to fabricate the reflection.
They can even go as far saying that something as complex as the DNA occurred by random chance.

So no need.

oo i see.. thanks though..

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by oyewolestephen(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
the world will be a better place when we all learn to tolerate. we should stop the habit of trying to change one another when it comes to belief or disbelief
if I may ask from the theist in which way are you by better than the atheist vice versa. we should just learn to happily live together irrespective of belief

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
hfeetham0:
offtopic again.. your proof?
You can confirm it yourself if you're interested

1 Like

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by oyewolestephen(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
felixomor:
Op

So no need.

Anyway that is just your opinion
if God can appear supernaturally (not inform of a pastor or someone I know) to me it will go a long way to change my disbelief
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by wirinet(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Which God exactly are you referring to?

Throughout recorded history, we can count anywhere from 8,000–12,000 gods who have been worshiped. But we can only count around 9 different types of gods (based on theological characteristics) that have been worshiped. Every modern god also fits into one of these types, and 5 of them are Hindu types.

No one is quite sure how many gods are still worshiped in modern times, but the list is likely no fewer than 24 major gods and maybe about a 100 or so minor deities and spirits. It’s hard to pin downs since a lot of Asian cultures have a lot of minor divinities in their theologies.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-gods-are-currently-worshipped-on-earth
Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
wirinet:
Which God exactly are you referring to?

The First Cause

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
oyewolestephen:
if God can appear supernaturally (not inform of a pastor or someone I know) to me it will go a long way to change my disbelief

My brother, there is no delusion stronger than this . There are people who reject any form of supernatural occurence and they still acknowledge the existence of God .

oh man , you have no excuse !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
oyewolestephen:
the world will be a better place when we all learn to tolerate. we should stop the habit of trying to change one another when it comes to belief or disbelief
if I may ask from the theist in which way are you by better than the atheist vice versa. we should just learn to happily live together irrespective of belief

Theism is logical , rational and true.

Atheism is illogical, irrational false, and evil .

The communist governments proved to the world that atheists hate theists and will do anything to annihilate theism and it's adherents

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by felixomor: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
oyewolestephen:

I doubt undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion by Karlovich: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
nothing will make me believe in a deity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / Nature Of Satan And Jesus Went To 'HELL'? / If Ur Dad Was A Muslim N Ur Mom A Christian what will be ur religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.