Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting (35182 Views)

Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Walelavender(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
The ethic bigots and tribal warlords oñ this platform are making it more increasingly boring for those of us who come to see threads with an objective mind. There is hardly a thread,opened on Nairaland that doesn't have an expression of foolishness from these irrational thinking people.

Many atimes,I do recommend this platform to people who have the desire to learn and expand their horizon on information, but they always come back to express their displeasure over the unnecessary fights and name calling by the tribal warlords.

If the Owner of this platform refuses to do something about this,I am sorry it could be going down.

This is no longer the Nairaland of our dreams.
Fix it !

Cc: All Mods
Seun

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
Igbos are tribalistic and oppressive in nature, even amoung themselves. An Enugu man will never allow his son marry an anambra lady. Unless you've never lived in the SE, if not no other tribe will want to be left alone with only the Igbos

Lol... now you reason like a real outsider.

well, I wouldn't wana clear the air on such a simple issue here on Nairaland.

But if that is what you think of the Igbo's, then that is cool.
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by StarPlayer: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... now you reason like a real outsider.

well, I wouldn't wana clear the air on such a simple issue here on Nairaland.

But if that is what you think of the Igbo's, then that is cool.
You know that's the truth. But well, each to his own tent.
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Ujahp99: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hausa, IbO, Yoruba.. Where have this tribalism taken us to.. Our leaders are very United irrespective of their party or religion.. What is dept Senate president doing with BOLA Tinubu(APC) chieftain.. They are United.. Yet the youths choose not to wise up.. How long will this continue.. Nigerian Youths, una much Don do

They will appear in the open as people seeking the interest of their various religion and regions. But behind the scenes, they are all United.. The National Assembly is a clear example of United Nigerian politician's.. The youths that formed 70% of the country's population choosed to be tribalistic, unrealistic and ununited people
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
adem30:
What Tinubu told Senators, Rep members in Lagos meetingBy Wale Odunsi on July 16, 2017@dailypostngr

Bola Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, has charged federal lawmakers to come up with legislation that would help in promoting the country’s diversity.

Tinubu spoke when the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu led Senate and House of Representatives Committee on the review of 1999 Constitution on a visit at his residence in Lagos on Saturday.

He said: “I urge you to continue to work for the unity of the nation for our diversity to be meaningful.

“I promise to be available to render any assistance by providing suggestions and ideas that can foster a greater Nigeria.

“Do not allow excuses turn you to the house-of-do-nothing

“The country is not in a panic mode because of the way you have given effect to the executive constitutional requests”.

Tinubu also urged the legislators to take another look at some of the items in the exclusive federal list, which he described as too loaded.

According to him, this will pave the way for the practice of true federalism in the country.

Earlier, Ekweremadu said the visit was to honour Tinubu as a prominent leader and a former Senator.

The deputy president of the Senate described him as a man of “great expertise in the art of governance and law-making”.

He added that the lawmakers would always be ready to learn from his wealth of knowledge.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/16/tinubu-told-senators-rep-members-lagos-meeting/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
adem30:
What Tinubu told Senators, Rep members in Lagos meetingBy Wale Odunsi on July 16, 2017@dailypostngr

Bola Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, has charged federal lawmakers to come up with legislation that would help in promoting the country’s diversity.

Tinubu spoke when the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu led Senate and House of Representatives Committee on the review of 1999 Constitution on a visit at his residence in Lagos on Saturday.

He said: “I urge you to continue to work for the unity of the nation for our diversity to be meaningful.

“I promise to be available to render any assistance by providing suggestions and ideas that can foster a greater Nigeria.

“The country is not in a panic mode because of the way you have given effect to the executive constitutional requests”.

Tinubu also urged the legislators to take another look at some of the items in the exclusive federal list, which he described as too loaded.

According to him, this will pave the way for the practice of true federalism in the country.

Earlier, Ekweremadu said the visit was to honour Tinubu as a prominent leader and a former Senator.

The deputy president of the Senate described him as a man of “great expertise in the art of governance and law-making”.

He added that the lawmakers would always be ready to learn from his wealth of knowledge.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/16/tinubu-told-senators-rep-members-lagos-meeting/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
adem30:

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by rosebowl01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
Arewa dealt with thiefnubuu, he can't even go to Abuja to make noise again. He's been duped. Osibande will obviously be killed before 2019 for a Fulani master to be the president. So we shall see what thiefnubuu will say.

For wishing death on another man that has not even offended you, you shall not witness 2019 if that be the case.
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
Arewa dealt with thiefnubuu, he can't even go to Abuja to make noise again. He's been duped. Osibande will obviously be killed before 2019 for a Fulani master to be the president. So we shall see what thiefnubuu will say.

Ser how dem take your useless comment collect likes
Final finishing, omo Ibo jatijati
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Benchuko1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

-By Lanre Olayinka
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:

imbec!le
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by johnpaulbuddy(m): 4:44am On Jul 17, 2017
DabLord:
Even heaven can testify that Yoruba are superior to igbos in everything
Mention just 1 of d things,no be sense una get...na so so agbero una sabi do
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by juman(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Walelavender:
The ethic bigots and tribal warlords oñ this platform are making it more increasingly boring for those of us who come to see threads with an objective mind. There is hardly a thread,opened on Nairaland that doesn't have an expression of foolishness from these irrational thinking people.

Many atimes,I do recommend this platform to people who have the desire to learn and expand their horizon on information, but they always come back to express their displeasure over the unnecessary fights and name calling by the tribal warlords.

If the Owner of this platform refuses to do something about this,I am sorry it could be going down.

This is no longer the Nairaland of our dreams.
Fix it !

Cc: All Mods
Seun

As a regular person on nairaland, I think the forum is true picture of the mind of nigerians.

One nigeria is a mirage and waste of time.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by Walelavender(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2017
juman:

As a regular person on nairaland, I think the forum is true picture of the mind of nigerians.

One nigeria is a mirage and waste of time.

Couple of years ago,here,it wasn't as bad as this. It is sickening and unnecessary to have it now because of agitations. My grouse is with the Mods who aren't in charge anymore.
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by juman(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Walelavender:

Couple of years ago,here,it wasn't as bad as this. It is sickening and unnecessary to have it now because of agitations. My grouse is with the Mods who aren't in charge anymore.

What people write here is the true situation of the country.
Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid Ekweremadu...

No wonder they don't command respect in Biafra...

I know just one true leader, his name is Nnamdi KANU!!

The other stupid, god forsaken assholes all care about the money!!

LOL same way some people know only one IGBO leader like a decade ago and his name is Ralph Uwazuruike.. hahhaa.

I swear IGBO people can easily be fooled no wonder they can easily be lured into pushing drug hahah..

Re: What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting by soapete(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid Ekweremadu...

No wonder they don't command respect in Biafra...

I know just one true leader, his name is Nnamdi KANU!!

The other stupid, god forsaken assholes all care about the money!!

Hello idiot. Which planet are you from to call Ekwerenadu stupid??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.