Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Will Die For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Die For Nigeria (791 Views)

VIDEO] Obaseki Will Die For Nothing, His Pants Are On Fire Already -oshiomhole . / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Of recent a group of failed miserable worthless and illiterate youths have threatened our brothers from the east.

the youths under the auspices of ip. B threatened that there will be no election in the eastern part of United Nigeria.

While our contitution and my humble self support the freedom of association i opine that there must be a limit to such freedom. Where a criminal association attempts to stop united nigerians from exercising their suffrage, that association has declared war on the good people of United Nigeria and they must be stoped by any means possible.

Ipob must stop incurring the wrath of United nigerians. Any attempt to prevent people from voting will be resisted.

To keep nigeria one is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
U forgot arewa and Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:
Of recent a group of failed miserable worthless and illiterate youths have threatened our brothers from the east.

the youths under the auspices of ip. B threatened that there will be no election in the eastern part of United Nigeria.

While our contitution and my humble self support the freedom of association i opine that there must be a limit to such freedom. Where a criminal association attempts to stop united nigerians from exercising their suffrage, that association has declared war on the good people of United Nigeria and they must be stoped by any means possible.

Ipob must stop incurring the wrath of United nigerians. Any attempt to prevent people from voting will be resisted.

Just another unity begger.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
May God continue to bless you grin
ifraudiaa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by limeta(f): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
One Nigeria is not a task that must be
Talking about freedom
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by TechRev: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Start resisting already, come and drag people from their homes.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
yarimo:
May God continue to bless you grin
God bless you too for criticising those touts who are set on bringing bad blood between ibos and other tribes.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by adonbilivit: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:

can you really die for Nigeria? Or you meant to say you will engage IPOB guys on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
limeta:
One Nigeria is not a task that must be
Talking about freedom
I copied the quote from our former head of state the great yakubu gowon.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
whitebeard:
U forgot arewa and Nigerian politicians.
I will deal with them later for now let's focus on the epidemic at hand.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by limeta(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:

I copied the quote from our former head of state the great yakubu gowon.

Great how
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you want to die for Nigeria, join the civilian JTF and move to Bornu to confront Boko haram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:

Stop ranting and support IPOB / Biafra

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
limeta:

Great how

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
quid:

Stop ranting and support IPOB / Biafra
I cannot in good conscience support terrorism.

It is against my faith.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:

I cannot in good conscience support terrorism.

It is against my faith.
Change your faith and be liberated from perpetual Nigerian dull@rdism. . .

5 Likes

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by limeta(f): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=ifraudiaa post=58514990][/quote]

Old wine
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stop giving hardworking ibos a bad name conductor16
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:
Another day another demented Ondo yoonity begging ewedu miscreant about to enter the market cheesy cheesy
ipob thug accept that ipob is a hopeless and worthless cause embrace the concept of United Nigeria
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
quid:

Change your faith and be liberated from perpetual Nigerian dull@rdism. . .
do you want me to convert to the religion that crucified our Lord Jesus Christ tufiaka
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
ifraudiaa:

do you want me to convert to the religion that crucified our Lord Jesus Christ tufiaka
Convert to the great religion known as restructuring / referendum smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:

No, I'm just giving lazy parboiled osobo moozlems panel beating on their cone head cheesy
I am a christian i believe that Christ died for my sins.

God will not be happy if I allow my ibo brothers languish in hell fire due to the evil indoctrination of nnamfi cownu.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
quid:

Convert to the great religion known as restructuring / referendum smiley

Cancel referendum i wholeheartedly support restructuring.
Re: I Will Die For Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
TechRev:
Start resisting already, come and drag people from their homes.
If ipob thugs are courageous as they acclaim let them stop anybody from voting they will not live to tell what will befell them

(1) (Reply)

Only A Referendum Would Save Nigeria – Annkio Briggs / As Spotted In Lagos ... #rat / Bar. Charles Ezekwem Revives IMO PDP, Makes It People-Oriented ~ DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.