Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (15823 Views)

Oshiomhole Urges Nigerians To Shun Riots, Denounces Naira Swap Policy / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has urged Nigerians to reject the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar saying that he would sell Nigeria if he is elected president.

He noted that PDP is the architect of the present economic hardship Nigerians were passing through and urged the masses to reject him during the February 16, presidential election.

Oshiomhole disclosed this on Friday during the official flag-off of Governor Simon Lalong’s re-election campaign, held at the Rwang Pam Township Stadium Jos, Plateau.

The chairman also received defectors from the PDP, led by ex-factional Chairman of National Football Association (NFA), Chris Giwa, while chairmen of 45 political parties in the state endorsed Buhari and Lalong for the 2019 elections.

He urged the defectors to join the re-enforcement of the power of the broom in providing quality and purposeful leadership in the country.

“The PDP has business men as presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate. Atiku said he will sell Nigeria. He has said that he will sell the NNPC if elected president.

“I urged Nigerians not to support the sale of Nigeria by the PDP. You must say no to Atiku. His running mate, Peter Obi, does not have respect for the truth.”

Governor Simon Lalong, who was presented with APC flag to contest the governorship election in the state said he could die for President Buhari because of his commitment towards tackling insecurity in Plateau and the bail-out he supported him to clear workers salary.

“People asked why was I dying for Buhari and I told them that I will die for Buhari because he is my helper. He has help in addressing insecurity in Plateau and gave us bail-out to clear worker’s salaries, there is nothing more than that; he will win Plateau far better than 2015.”

Director General, Buhari Campaign Organisation and Minister of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Ameachi, described Lalong as a humble person who is living on his campaign promises.

He blamed the PDP for dwelling their campaign on the fact that Nigerians were hungry and said if they had left the N2 billion they stole, Nigeria wouldn’t have been importing rice today.

Ameachi said PDP was not honest that was why they emptied the country’s treasury and urged Nigerians to vote out PDP even in hunger.

“The next election is not about Buhari and Atiku; it should be about what PDP has done in 16 years and what APC has done in three years. Buhari is addressing the problem of Nigeria and very soon we will overcome the present challenges.”

Wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, who was represented by former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Dame Pauline Tallen, said a vote for Buhari and Lalong is a vote for the development of Nigeria and Plateau State.

She admonished women and youths in Plateau State to mobilise massive votes for the president and all APC candidates during the 2019 general elections.

Northern Vice Chairman, of the Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation, Sen. Gorge Akume, described Buhari as a professor of infrastructure in Nigeria

He, Buhari, worked tirelessly to frustrate the third-term agenda champion by the former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, and said the president had the masses as his business partners.

He noted that there was no one that was contesting against President Muhammadu Buhari, saying Atiku Abubakar would fail the election.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sermon-on-the-plateau-i-will-die-for-buhari-lalong-vows-as-oshiomhole-urges-atiku-rejection/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by originals1(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Election is here abi near

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by magoo10(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Present future impossible tense
A lot of defenseless Nigerians have died because of buhari it is now time for him to go back to daura.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by daewoorazer(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2019

A sowore is all we need to shut his sewer-stinking mouth up.

I can’t stop imagining a Nigeria where Obasanjo, Babangida, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi & co are locked up in Kirikiri

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by ipobarecriminals: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2019
sad angry wink sad wink oga nalong(whateva ur name be).Hold dat chest beat talk and do ur job.Nobody will die for anybody to live. We'll believe U wen u die for Bakin ladi pipu first b4 u die for Buhari.One Kanu/fellow thieves told us they"ll die for Abacha.Where are they now?

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by gare(f): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
See fool, you die for Buhari, you will not me missed, when are you dying ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Elayna(f): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Whatever, If you like ressurect for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by crownwealth: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Brainless cows everywhere you go

13 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Madness in high places...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2019
While Mumu FFK is trampling on his father's corpse.....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by BabaCommander: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by jauntty: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
This sorry ass licker of a Governor will foolishly die for Buhari while his people in Jos and Barkin Ladi are been slaughtered everyday like chicken

It's so unfortunate that we have these crop of self serving people as leaders.

Rip to the victims of Plateau state massacred daily by the fulani junta

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by elmodee7(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Ffk is an idiot. Drug addict

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by helinues: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
You die , we bury you.

You no be first or last person to die

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Ask Ortom
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by BabaCommander: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463759:
While Mumu FFK is trampling on his father's corpse.....

But you know this's a joke, right?

grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by lilfreezy: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Go ahead, keep dyeing for buhari, instead of dyeing for Nigeria
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by FunctionX(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Kingsley10000: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
NEXT LEVEL FULLY ACTIVATED

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Goldenheart(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
It's a sad something
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by kolafolabi(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
He can as well as die for those people that lost their lives in Plateau State.. Useless politicians!

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by AuroraB(f): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Am I expected to pity Plateaus? WI'll they vote this linlong in again?

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by gaby(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
But you can't die for the poor defenceless amongst you that are being clubbed and butchered on a daily?

What an unfair world...

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Trapnews: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
undecided
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Seetto: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2019
It is only the children of hate, that will never see that buhari is a good man, and God sent, no wonder he is growing younger and healthier, when they taught he will be dead by now, to their surprise and disappointment they said he was cloned. God is great..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by deafeyez: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku Tsunami force is coming.

E dey like say na the governor wey prophesy dey talk say him go kpai be this o. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by chiedu7: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Stdaviding(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2019
He can’t die for the people that voted him to power... but he can die for the slayer of his people just because of money (bail out funds)
This is one of the reason why Jesus wept

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2019
The mod that deleted my comment.

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Elayna:
Whatever, If you like ressurect for Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Recognising June 12 As Democracy Day / Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.