Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Am Ready To Go To Jail - Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Go To Jail - Diezani (350 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / UK Detectives Storm Nigeria Over Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Go To Jail - Diezani by babasoji: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
In the conversation with Mr Aluko recorded by herself on May 14, 2014, a clearly angry Mrs Alison-Madueke, admitted to helping his co-conspirators secure the multi-billion dollars Strategic Alliance Agreements (SAAs) deals.

Read Diezani’s scathing secretly taped conversation and the US DoJ’s attempt to confiscate several prized assets

In another conversation with another unknown recipient, the former minister dared Mr. Aluko to reveal details of their dealings, and then face the consequences.

She was however furious at how the ostentatious acquisitions of Messrs Aluko and Omokore might have led law enforcement agencies across the world to their shady dealings.

She was particularly mad at Mr Aluko’s acquisition of a the Galatical Star, a $80 million “super yacht”, warning that he could have rented a yacht for two weeks instead of buying one.

“You and Jide [i.e., OMOKORE] had some of the most support that we could possibly give. At a time when we’re not doing anything else, we stuck our necks out regarding the SAA and we supported it. [INAUDIBLE] How the two of you have ruined it is incredulous and incredible to all of us,” she said.

For more, go to http://amore.ng/ready-go-jail-diezani/

(1) (Reply)

Reps Probe N1.4bn Disbursement To Unspecified Beneficiaries By NDE / Nigeria Not Mature For State Police – IGP Opposes Governors / Olu Onagoruwa, Former Minister Of Justice Dies At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.