Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Samples Of DPR Past Questions - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samples Of DPR Past Questions (9608 Views)

How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by alfokay: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
please,I really need the past questions on previous DPR Aptitude Test.I applied for Accountant 1. My e-mail address is olaniretiafolabi@gmail.com. Thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by saintdennison19(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
saintdennison19@gmail.com

Thanks for your kind gesture, God bless you real good.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by kayplex: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
please i seriously need it...thanks. ebi.deegee@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by emmmillenium: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please I seriously need one.... eaabankole@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by lubaabu: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
lubaabu@gmail.com many thanks
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free

2 Likes

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Peeshaun(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
lubaabu:

Please i need one busta911007@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by salakemi: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls send to kkunstoppable@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Neo4u(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
talkwitneo@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by hamzyluv(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
hamzyluv1@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Ekestar(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2017
theophilusekezie@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Prettypreggy1: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2017
rasheedatadepeju@gmail.comquote author=ChikezieP post=58651112]Hi, I've been invited for the test and I've not been opportuned to lay hand on any past question. Please this is my email.. Presh1817@gmail.com your help will be greatly appreciated.
I applied for electrical engineering

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by dafidikolawole: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls assist me with the DPR test past questions too, my email; davekolawole@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by sendyInieke: 3:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Please kindly share also.

Ini.sendy@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by freemeicid(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

PART 1
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

PART 2
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016-part-1/
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by lekscott(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls i need it owodeyiyusuf@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Udoyomessi: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Please i need one. davdo4xel@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by CHIPERT: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Please send past questions to this email if you have. ezeomachioma@yahoo.com
I applied for Economist II Graduate Trainee. Thanks.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by gbless25(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
please help me with the dpr test questions, am having my test next week. onyetari25@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by oladre: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send to mitchellezeike@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Sixx: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free
please i need the past questions chiomaakalonu@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Ennamdee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
isikefelister:

Please send to nwaogwugwu.emeka (@) gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Udoyomessi: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send to davdo4xel@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Udoyomessi: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send to davdo4xel@gmail.com
lubaabu:
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by johnne227: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
isikefelister:

Pls help a broda in need. Send to johnkimiliya227@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Jayjeezy16: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send to jayjeezy16@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by okorafor4(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
johnne227:

Pls help a broda in need. Send to johnkimiliya227@gmail.com
okoraforogochukwu130@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by okorafor4(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okoraforogochukwu130@gmail.com
isikefelister:

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Flakkie07: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls send to ameenpatricia@gmail.com thanks and God bless you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by opentrade: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
coolbliss4real@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by opentrade: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please kindly help a brother

Mine is on monday 24th

coolbliss4real@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by nickwrld: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks Bro,
nickwrld@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by shar10ckq: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2017
*******shamsutukor@gmail.com*******

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) / JAMB Recommended Books For English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics And Biology / The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.