Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Samples Of DPR Past Questions - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samples Of DPR Past Questions (9596 Views)

How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Abraham1125: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Please help a brother, share the sample questions to this mail olukunle1125@yahoo.com. anyone he has shared with should please share with me because he might not be able to send to all because number of request but we can do it together. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Ablegentlestyle: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
okorafor4:
Okoraforogochukwu130@gmail.com

Kindly help me regarding the 2017 DPR forthcoming recruitment test. My email is: ablegentlestyle@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by isabello1340: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
addayimultimedia@gmail.com for a copy of the past Dpr Q and A
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Teehp(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please send to me too my email is
tomi.oluajayi@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by temmybee07: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I need it to. The DPR past question. ajayi_abisola@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by phemsie(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
femi_oworu@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Xcesmoni(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free

=>also send to me mail.egwujohn@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by jesse4u(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ephraimemekaintegrity@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by frncsajai: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
williamsfrancis13@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Bisileye: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please send to adeleyeolujideade@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Sagin(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free
Please send to thinkjoshuasagin@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by oliyeniun: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2017
please kindly send to osamikat@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by sgvandu: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2017
isikefelister:

please i need pass questions. sgvandu@yahoo.com is my email
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by osezua1: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Please I need the past question too....... My email address is here. God bless you mightly and favour you too.

osezuaikhuoria@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Tpsworld: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Please help a brother. I need the past questions. Here's my email ogunyemitopejohnson@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by eshietsmith2: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Kindly assist too to eshietsmith2@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by salakemi: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
gabtun2t:
Pls i need the dpr past question. gabtun2t@gmail.com. Thanks alot

kkunstoppable@gmail.com thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Bgetto: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
suleirobinho@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by amos4real(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Plz I need the past questions my mail
oyetoro.amos@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by anthea1: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
sgvandu:

please i need pass questions. sgvandu@yahoo.com is my email
Please I need the past questions too! Thanks. My email is:
enjelgold@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by anthea1: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ablegentlestyle:

Kindly help me regarding the 2017 DPR forthcoming recruitment test. My email is: ablegentlestyle@gmail.com
Please... I need it too... pls help.
My address is: enjelgold@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by iPresh4s(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
eggy1:
please i dont have any.....my email is ituaeggy@gmail.com thanks . god bless you

ipresh4s@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by iPresh4s(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
isikefelister:

ipresh4s@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Enyiogbonnaya3: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls add this number on DPR WhatsApp group
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by bellatrix26: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Enyiogbonnaya3:
Pls add this number on DPR WhatsApp group
pls add 07037389194
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Itodo72: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
abrahamitodo@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Itodo72: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
pls add this number on dpr whatssp group.

09083968458 thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by idris01(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hope am not late. Biko add me to the Whatsapp grp - 08026248258
Plus, send d DPR materials to:
idrab4all@yahoo.com

E seun!
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by hapinesy: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls kindly send past questions to this email toyinsobanjo@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by fgideon: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
isikefelister:

fgideontaiwo@gmail.com ,, God bless

1 Like

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by adeagbeleniyi: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls send the questions. adeagbeleniyi@gmail.com
isikefelister:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Workers Disrupt JAMB Mock Examination / Elizade University: At Ilara, Mokin (Ondo) / A Team Of Unilorin Students Is Trying To Make Your Computer Speak African Langua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.