Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Agbaje For Lagos 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje For Lagos 2011 (893 Views)

Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS / No More War, PHOTO- Obanikoro Meets Jimi Agbaje For Lunch / Will You Vote Obanikoro or Agbaje For Govnor Against ACN - 2015 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by forpeace: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2010
lagos ac is about to pick agbaje for 2011 governorship race. . .if fashole doesnt like?he can go and die. . .enough of looting,brigandry and manipulation. . .lets rally around jaykay 2011
Re: Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by tundewoods(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2010
forpeace:

lagos ac is about to pick agbaje for 2011 governorship race. . .if fashole doesnt like?he can go and die. . .enough of looting,brigandry and manipulation. . .lets rally around jaykay 2011

@ OP
Please could you be our special guest on the next episode of The Larry King Live Show. We would be taking an indepth look at the topic
" People with Rare Disorders ".  I think your case speaks volumes.
Re: Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by Otobroto(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2010
Poster, you do not have to be really personal here. Besides, you do not have any source for this info!. Jimi Agbaje, will be a nice governor too, but the way you are taking it, people will hate him, as a result.
Re: Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by darlingbas(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2010
@ poster
now we know your mission here on nairaland.
Re: Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
He may be part of the clique behind 'the new face of lagos ' adverts and is here on the net to continue his campaign of calumny
Re: Agbaje For Lagos 2011 by proudly9ja(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
I have always supported Jimi Agbaje and in fact voted for him at the last elections. However, the same reason I did not support Fashola is the same reason I won't support him if this move is true i.e. running under the platform of AC. That party is as dirty as a swine.

@poster, like someone already suggested, please don't tarnish Agbaje's name with your rumours, stick to Fashola and Tinubu in AC.

(1) (Reply)

Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? / All Hail The Federal Republic Of Almanjiri / Dora Made The List At Last: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.