Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? (895 Views)

A Must Read : To All Southerners / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 / Nigerians Are SLAVES And LOVE To Be SLAVES, Why? Just Read This Short Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by KnowAll(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
Just thought of it, if OBJ was the one sick for 72 days now, would he still be the President of Nigeria. The Northerners including the biased armed forces would have swept him out of power and install their man unto the top Job.

If what is happening in Nigeria today is not blue Murder then could someone PLEASE Define “Blue Murder to me” tell me what it means.

Looks like there are 2 citizens in Nigeria, 1st class citizens and 2nd class citizens, the 1st class citizens knows themselves whilst the second class citizens also know their place in society. Me I know which one I belong to lipsrsealed cool, but I aint saying it, where do you belong ?? undecided undecided
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
I laff a Makossa laff.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by Dimka76(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pray sir, how does my enslavement translate into foolishness?

If I am a slave I am a victim, someone to be pitied not insulted.
U come home, bring kalash, and m16 then i will follow you to fight Usman dan fodio.

It is easy for u to sit there and yap.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Dimka 76:

Pray sir, how does my enslavement translate into foolishness?

If I am a slave I am a victim, someone to be pitied not insulted.
U come home, bring kalash, and m16 then i will follow you to fight Usman dan fodio.

It is easy for u to sit there and yap.

There is a difference btw a slave by no choice and helping the slave master to hold u as a slave.
i am sure you have read of the news of some youth storming the House of Assembly in support of the government.
So now what do you say to that.
I do agree that some of us will do what we could do, if given the opportunity, however, time has proved that the opportunity will not be given, but might have to be taken.
Pity is good, but self pity is more dangerous
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by opokonwa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster
Blue Murder is when a silly poster types in blue tongue

And if we are all fools, then you are a bigger FOOL to address other people this way.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by EzeUche(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
I am no slave to anyone. U dun made me osu now? angry

I would rather choose death than slavery. If a war erupts I will be in the front-lines just like my family members who perished for Biafra.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by KnowAll(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Southern Nigerian’s loyalty is to money, people like Dimeji Bankole must be exiled from Yoruba land he is a shame to the race. I cannot believe this stupid speaker wants to run for Ogun State. He should be banish and driven out of town when his term finish. Today is his moment to make or break Nigeria and he has chosen to break Nigeria as long as he is lining his pocket.

I don’t blame David Mark, this regime has being the best regime for Tivs, the AG is a Tiv man, The CJ of Federation –Tiv Man, the Chairman of EFCC a Tiv person, head NDLEA another Tiv man. No wonder Mark just siddon look despite the fact that Hausa / Fulanis jihadist are busy killing their neigbours the Beroms in Jos

What is Dimeji’s reasons, Yorubas are down the pecking other in this regime, our bankers are hounded out of the country, our roads are left to rot by a tribalist FG.

At least some brave Igbos in power, a woman for that matter has shown some our weak Southern men in power she’s got balls, and begs to differ.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by oge4real(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
Some people just wake up and say what they like. How can one constantly nag other persons about what is also affecting him and he cannot do anything to change it?
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by KnowAll(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
OBJ’s 3rd term failed because fellow Southerners conspired and shot it into pieces, I stand here today and say Yaradua’s 10th term would be supported by 98% of the Southerner Legislators, if that is not a slavery and foolish mentality then what can be further from the truth.,

The only God we know in the South is the God of money. If people like Nnamani can shoot down OBJ’s 3RDterm are we saying there are no more men like that in today’s NASS. Or as usual our Northerner rulers would have discreetly planted the seed of discord amongst us, knowing that it is just a matter of time before would end up destroying each other while they sit on the fence and laugh at us.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by opokonwa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
KnowAll:

Southern Nigerian’s loyalty is to money, people like Dimeji Bankole must be exiled from Yoruba land he is a shame to the race. I cannot believe this silly speaker wants to run for Ogun State. He should be banish and driven out of town when his term finish. Today is his moment to make or break Nigeria and he has chosen to break Nigeria as long as he is lining his pocket.

I don’t blame David Mark, this regime has being the best regime for Tivs, the AG is a Tiv man, The CJ of Federation –Tiv Man, the Chairman of EFCC a Tiv person, head NDLEA another Tiv man. No wonder Mark just siddon look despite the fact that Hausa / Fulanis jihadist are busy killing their neigbours the Beroms in Jos

What is Dimeji’s reasons, Yorubas are down the pecking other in this regime, our bankers are hounded out of the country, our roads are left to rot by a tribalist FG.

At least some brave Igbos in power, a woman for that matter has shown some our weak Southern men in power she’s got balls, and begs to differ.

Now I know where your pain is coming from. I share your disgust.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by Dede1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
@OP

Are you not this same dumb arse that gets twisted out of human form when the issue of good-for-nothing southern ethnic groups, including Yoruba, joined their masters from northern region of Nigeria to fight Biafrans?

Please address the name-calling to your ridiculous forbearers and quit this shameful shenanigan of trying to paint entire southern Nigerians with one brush.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
Poster, now you are changing the post oh. . . .which one u dey now
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by KnowAll(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
Poster, now you are changing the post oh. . . .which one u dey now

Any how u look at it,  we Southerners are the one drawing our selves down when it comes to money we lose our senses. That mallam has being coma going to 72 days now and still counting,  what did we do. You are can interprete the the post the way u want but the bone of contention is the same. Can u imagine a PHD IS THE VP, instead of us to give him a chance some dumb ass head is calling for the 1st lady to be President yet we siddon look.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by KnowAll(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Are you not this same dumb arse that gets twisted out of human form when the issue of good-for-nothing southern ethnic groups, including Yoruba, joined their masters from northern region of Nigeria to fight Biafrans?

Please address the name-calling to your ridiculous forbearers and quit this shameful shenanigan of trying to paint entire southern Nigerians with one brush.

Our Foreign Minister is not exonerated, his act and threat in an open world press confrence shows he dances to the tune of the mallams like a puppet. That man has lost the plot, if that is what the Igbo's has to offer the South in terms of bravado and resistance, I am afraid the man only made us Soutthernrs look like a bigger fool.
Re: Blue Murder To All Southerners You Are Slaves To The North And Fools ? by lumeneng22: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2012
Are you talking to us?

(1) (Reply)

Wonder British-nigerian Twins Enter High School / Yerima: Sharia Council Drags Mark, Bankole, Nhrc To Court / Do You Still Buy Newspapers And Magazines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.