Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! (2758 Views)

BREAKING: 10 New Cases Records In Nigeria, One New Death; Making 5 Death / Buhari Led Govt. Keeping Nigeria Into Much Debt – Atiku / List Of Minimum Wages In Africa ''nigeria, One Of Worlds Lowest Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
This thread is for Nigerian and Nigerian only; if you are not Nigerian keep-off.
KEEPING NIGERIA ONE IS A TAX THAT MUST BE PAID BY ALL NIGERIAN:
i. Political office holders.
ii. Politicians.
iii. Civil servants.
iii. Private sectors.
iv. Student Unions.
v. Civil Societies.
vi. Legal practitioners.
vii. Tranport worker Union.
viii. Alimari
ix. Farmers.
x. Traders.
xi. Animal breeders.
xii. Kabu drivers.
xiii. Importers and Exporters.
xiv. Contractors.
xv. carpenters
xvi. bricklayers
xvii. Cel and Internet providers.
xviii. Automobiles
xix. Medias.
xx. Social medias.
xxi. Artisans.
xxii. Artists.
xxiii. Salons.
xxiv. Hotels
xxv. Hostels
xxvi. Restaurants.
xxvii. Congregations.
xxviii. Aviation.
xxix. Nigerian Forces
etc.
All of these and more will die if Nigeria is dead!
Are you left out? No!
Safe Nigeria by saving yourself!
Oladeebo
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by feelgoodInc: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
I wonder what you gain from this Nigerian unity sef.

is it TASK or TAX you're trying to write?

8 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
the elites will pay greater price if Nigeria is liquidated!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I wonder what you gain from this Nigerian unity sef.

is it TASK or TAX you're trying to write?
good
This is what Nigerian gain in Nigeria:
180 million opportunities, options and garrants is much worth defended.
pls what is your occupation?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by ONYEUTALI: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Peace.

14 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by walemoney007(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
This daft op is one of the daft people that makes !diots talk to we Yoruba's any how...what are you really enjoying as a Nigerian? Is it good roads,good government schools,good waters to drink,power,security? Please can you just tell me what you are enjoying in this useless country?
The only way I will support one Nigeria is for us to change the system of government

5 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
To start with, I'll like you to know how daft you sounded saying a topic on a Public Forum is meant for a particular people only.
Another daftness you displayed is claiming the primary reason to fight for the Unity of Nigeria is because of her 170 million population. You're so material-minded and stupid you didn't think of the welfare of your children. You didn't mind if they grow up in a 22nd century world without Electricity, good roads and protection of their lives and properties.
I'm not tryna sound harsh, but kid, you're disgusting. If population makes a country, I wonder what yours have been doing for the past 57 years.
yah
i. it concern Nigerian to pay tax to safe Nigeria
ii. if population is nothing, you won't see the exports goods here in Nigeria.
iii. your children of your children will be better off being a Nigerian with 180 million of options of living, working, education, movement, and markets in his/her home! if you are lazy to produce any worth pay by Nigerian, your children can produce and turn billionaire tomorrow if Nigeria exist!
let say you produced pencil worth N10 each, Nigeria had provided 180 million market for you(N10 X 180,000,000] you see the outstanding?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by juman(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonsense

One nigeria ko, hundred nigeria ni.

4 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:
The perboiled Osobo moozlem that created this thread, I didn't know that JAMB students are now paying tax. Which tax are you paying to Neajeriya again? cheesy cheesy
conductor16 call your driver and move out of here
ok!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
juman:
Nonsense

One nigeria ko, hundred nigeria ni.
you are not invited here
go!
pls
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
walemoney007:
This daft op is one of the daft people that makes !diots talk to we Yoruba's any how...what are you really enjoying as a Nigerian? Is it good roads,good government schools,good waters to drink,power,security? Please can you just tell me what you are enjoying in this useless country?
The only way I will support one Nigeria is for us to change the system of government
but Nigeria provided you and your incoming generations 180 million options, opportunities and markets
your technique of know how have 180 million market waiting.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:

Not before I panelbeat all the ewedu that's blocking your skull wink cheesy
keep off here, you are not welcome
this is home discussion!
right
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by GuyWise(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:

Not before I panelbeat all the ewedu that's blocking your skull wink cheesy
You wan kill me with laugh Oooo
At the stupid afonja op keep on opening thread upon threads defending one nijariya that will never work

7 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
In the Developed nation, it's one thing to know what to produce, produced it and its another thing entirely to have the market that will consume your products
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by GuyWise(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
In the Developed nation, it's one thing to know what to produce, produced it and its another thing entirely to have the market that will consume your products
Are you talking about skull mining?
Sorry developed nations don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:

Who said I don't like convo? How much can I get freshly harvest skulls in Obomoso this evening? cheesy cheesy
I know you were frustrated!
but you weren't welcome here.
don't cry!
go to the other threads.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
What Nigeria over to Nigerian is the most important any nation can over her citizens!
but can Nigeria realize this? NO
All the international nationals you see were brought here because of the 180 millions Advantages Nigeria over!
look at yourself, look at your room, look at everything in your home, your surrounding take a paper estimate of the everything and do the calculation and see how much gone to foreigners within your surrounding only.
Only the tax you will pay Nigeria is keeping her unity!
at least for incoming generation if you have anything you can produce.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by obonujoker(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
With all these puerility everywhere, no wonder Barcanista was seeing himself as one top guy until twitterians fell on him.....

Oladeebo wats the meaning of this thread now??

3 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by mercenary: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:

yah
i. it concern Nigerian to pay tax to safe Nigeria
ii. if population is nothing, you won't see the exports goods here in Nigeria.
iii. your children of your children will be better off being a Nigerian with 180 million of options of living, working, education, movement, and markets in his/her home! if you are lazy to produce any worth pay by Nigerian, your children can produce and turn billionaire tomorrow if Nigeria exist!
let say you produced pencil worth N10 each, Nigeria had provided 180 million market for you(N10 X 180,000,000] you see the outstanding?
And the stupidity just won't stop... Wat da hell

4 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by ONYEUTALI: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
HTW

4 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by patval(f): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
this dude is always high on cow dung

seun and myndd44 are diaper wearing mods doing nutjob on nairaland, they derives pleasure at raping freedom of expression.
to be a zoogeria is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
patval:
this dude is always high on cow dung

seun and myndd44 are diaper wearing mods doing nutjob on nairaland, they derives pleasure at raping freedom of expression.
to be a zoogeria is not by force
are you invited?
why frustration?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
@oladeebo, you're a definition of what we call intelligent itimpataka.
The Chinese you buy and use their products, I want to know if they're in the 180 million Nigerian you're talking about.
Iti, allow Biafra to go. Then produce your pencils. We Biafrans will patronize you.
in you IQ
is it an obligation to buy Chinese if there is yours?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by patval(f): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
are you invited? why frustration?
you are patron to frustration. your frustration stems from the reality that Nigeria is expired already

6 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:
With all these puerility everywhere, no wonder Barcanista was seeing himself as one top guy until twitterians fell on him.....

Oladeebo wats the meaning of this thread now??
Nigeria is an open and world market for you!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
patval:

you are patron to frustration.
your frustration stems from the reality that Nigeria is expired already
how can a female be bitter like this!
go for your gang
ok
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Spotted Begging And Inducing With Money For Vote - Photos / Proforce:nigeria First Indigenous Armoured Boat And Car Makers / BREAKING: Ekiti PDP Senator, Olujimi Wins Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.