Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! (2764 Views)

BREAKING: 10 New Cases Records In Nigeria, One New Death; Making 5 Death / Buhari Led Govt. Keeping Nigeria Into Much Debt – Atiku / List Of Minimum Wages In Africa ''nigeria, One Of Worlds Lowest Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:

but what do you expect prof to say
Are you trying to EVADE what Prof said ?

1 Like

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Terkimbi01: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
OP,
In Benue State And Middle Belt. we have been paying tax this one Nigeria tax with human lives and blood.

so, it does not matter to you if we are wiped out?

What I expect you to do is to proffer and pursue solutions of the Fulani madness, the Islamic Quest and dark polices like quota system.

Keeping Nigeria ONE is a misplaced priority.
if you have justice and equity, you don't need to fight to keep Nigeria one.

believe me, if war breaks out today in Nigeria, I and my family and friends will fight against Nigeria.

enough of this una madness.

3 Likes

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:

@ oladeebo respond to this post . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by patval(f): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
how can a female be bitter like this! go for your gang ok
reality knows no gender OK! Nigeria has outlived its usefulness so the needful know is identity call
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by walemoney007(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but Nigeria provided you and your incoming generations 180 million options, opportunities and markets
your technique of know how have 180 million market waiting.
you keep showing how daft you are,since morning I don't have power over here you are telling me 180million option,shey this one get sense at all
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2017
walemoney007:
you keep showing how daft you are,since morning I don't have power over here you are telling me 180million option,shey this one get sense at all
but those who built power else where were not even old, educated, have opportunity as you, it's the liquidation of Nigeria that will provided you with power?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
quid:

@ oladeebo respond to this post . grin grin grin
what equity Nigeria didn't provided for you, when Nigeria politician marginalized you, why calling for the end of Nigeria? Nigeria over you 180 million of options in replace of what you have been marginalized, why you can't call for the head of the politicians?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2017
patval:

reality knows no gender OK!
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness so the needful know is identity call
but you know very sure that man and woman equality is mirage!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:
OP,
In Benue State And Middle Belt. we have been paying tax this one Nigeria tax with human lives and blood.

so, it does not matter to you if we are wiped out?

What I expect you to do is to proffer and pursue solutions of the Fulani madness, the Islamic Quest and dark polices like quota system.

Keeping Nigeria ONE is a misplaced priority.

believe me, if war breaks out today in Nigeria, I and my family and friends will fight against Nigeria.

enough of this una madness.
It's that the failure of the United Nigeria?
Why oke-ogun though not a state but bigger than Benue flogged fulani herdsmen out of their area?
without the aide of any government, local, state, or federal.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2017
quid:

Are you trying to EVADE what Prof said ?
if prof. wole soyinka will lead the balkanization of Nigeria he would have done it far back in the past not now,
go into history.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by patval(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but you know very sure that man and woman equality is mirage!
nobody is claiming equality here, just that some situations affects both gender equally just like failure of Nigeria as a country.
the energy used in keeping expired country afloat will be more efficient in building a lasting homogeneous nation
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by walemoney007(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but those who built power else where were not even old, educated, have opportunity as you, it's the liquidation of Nigeria that will provided you with power?
how many years does it take the UAE,Indonesia,Singapore,Malaysia,China to get it right?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
walemoney007:
how many years does it take the UAE,Indonesia,Singapore,Malaysia,China to get it right?
but why all these countries you mention can't boycott Nigeria poor market!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Terkimbi01: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

It's that the failure of the United Nigeria?
Why oke-ogun though not a state but bigger than Benue flogged fulani herdsmen out of their area?
without the aide of any government, local, state, or federal.

We not know violence.
If being Nigerians mean we must be violent, then we are at liberty to choose whether we want to continue to be Nigerians or not.

it is the duty of government to make sure the lives of the citizens are protected.

if the government on the other hand are found to favour one part of the country against the other, then nobody should blame anybody who wishes to denounce such a nation.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
patval:

nobody is claiming equality here, just that some situations affects both gender equally just like failure of Nigeria as a country.
the energy used in keeping expired country afloat will be more efficient in building a lasting homogeneous nation
you can tell the super power nation among the seceded nation of the world you known!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by walemoney007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but why all these countries you mention can't boycott Nigeria poor market!
I don't understand your question
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
walemoney007:
I don't understand your question
Nigeria as it's poor can stop importation from all the countries you mention here, but is any of these countries can stop exportation of their products to Nigeria, and why?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:

We not know violence.
If being Nigerians mean we must be violent, then we are at liberty to choose whether we want to continue to be Nigerians or not.

it is the duty of government to make sure the lives of the citizens are protected.

if the government on the other hand are found to favour one part of the country against the other, then nobody should blame anybody who wishes to denounce such a nation.
but what government?
if federal govt. failed you
where is your state, or your local?
or you community didn't have authority to defend her community under constitution?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:
This thread is for Nigerian and Nigerian only; if you are not Nigerian keep-off.
KEEPING NIGERIA ONE IS A TAX THAT MUST BE PAID BY ALL NIGERIAN:
i. Political office holders.
ii. Politicians.
iii. Civil servants.
iii. Private sectors.
iv. Student Unions.
v. Civil Societies.
vi. Legal practitioners.
vii. Tranport worker Union.
viii. Alimari
ix. Farmers.
x. Traders.
xi. Animal breeders.
xii. Kabu drivers.
xiii. Importers and Exporters.
xiv. Contractors.
xv. carpenters
xvi. bricklayers
xvii. Cel and Internet providers.
xviii. Automobiles
xix. Medias.
xx. Social medias.
xxi. Artisans.
xxii. Artists.
xxiii. Salons.
xxiv. Hotels
xxv. Hostels
xxvi. Restaurants.
xxvii. Congregations.
xxviii. Aviation.
xxix. Nigerian Forces
etc.
All of these and more will die if Nigeria is dead!
Are you left out? No!
Safe Nigeria by saving yourself!
Oladeebo

Unity begging @ it's finest.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:
good This is what Nigerian gain in Nigeria: 180 million opportunities, options and garrants is much worth defended. pls what is your occupation?

Nigeria does not know her population.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Terkimbi01: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but what government?
if federal govt. failed you
where is your state, or your local?
or you community didn't have authority to defend her community under constitution?

both the state and the local are controlled from Sokoto and Kano.

You may not understand though.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:

both the state and the local are controlled from Sokoto and Kano.

You may not understand though.
but your community is control by who?
fulani herdsmen have maiyatiAllah to protect their interest and you were looking for sokoto for your own protection.
sorry o!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nigeria does not know her population.
but Nigeria is the most populous nation of the black world
ain't her?
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Unity begging @ it's finest.
but who were begging you, to be Nigerian?
Nigeria with her population is exact with without you!
ok
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

ain't her?
Kedu udi mmanya ökü I ñürü n' üböchï taa?

1 Like

Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

ain't her?

That's what we have been lying about.
Till we have a real population census with biometric technology, our over inflated population is a joke
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:

but who were begging you, to be Nigerian?
Nigeria with her population is exact with without you!
ok

The exit of the igbo populace from Nigeria will drop the nations population heavily.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The exit of the igbo populace from Nigeria will drop the nations population heavily.
good.
the white said we've over populated since!
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

That's what we have been lying about.
Till we have a real population census with biometric technology, our over inflated population is a joke
but tell me a black nation that near Nigeria population today.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
oladeebo:

but tell me a black nation that near Nigeria population today.

Ethopia population is around 105 million, Egypt is around 90 million.

Those are relevant population figures.

Now for naija, we claim around 180 million people 10 years after the last census which pegged us around 140 million......... NOW ABEG HOW CAN A NATION ADD OVER 40 MILLION IN 10 YEARS

in 1991 Nigeria was pegged @ 88 million, in 20 Years 2011, nigera reached over 160 million. bros abeg how can a nations population double in 20 years 20 years is not even a full generation n yet we doubled, lmao.

our population remains mirage for now.

We have 150 million active simcards in. Nigeria according to NCC with 66% of them in dual simcards.

U can roughly use that to estimate our population.
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
oladeebo:
good. the white said we've over populated since!

Stand on one point....... Reread ur posts
Re: Keeping Nigeria One Is A Tax That Must Be Paid! by oladeebo: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ethopia population is around 105 million, Egypt is around 90 million.

Those are relevant population figures.

Now for naija, we claim around 180 million people 10 years after the last census which pegged us around 140 million......... NOW ABEG HOW CAN A NATION ADD OVER 40 MILLION IN 10 YEARS

in 1991 Nigeria was pegged @ 88 million, in 20 Years 2011, nigera reached over 160 million. bros abeg how can a nations population double in 20 years 20 years is not even a full generation n yet we doubled, lmao.

our population remains mirage for now.

We have 150 million active simcards in. Nigeria according to NCC with 66% of them in dual simcards.

U can roughly use that to estimate our population.
in your own Idea, Ethiopia is more than Nigeria
bravo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB / OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. / “igbo People Stop Demonizing Our Transporters” (MUST READ!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.