Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (39698 Views)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by Vivipop(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

Vivipop wey suck at replying mails, is that one vivipop?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
akpamuomenka:
APC make una buy CHEMICAL for Tinubu, his decayed teeth is causing national embarrassment and only Chemical can cleans it.
grin tongue
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by drLammy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
The only "cabal" wey me I knw na mortal combat e dey.lol..
Buhari shud betta com bk home ASAP!
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by Charly68: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
People that got to inner circle of power by cheer luck are now calling the shot ..May they continue to lose focus and lose direction so that the right people can come on board in 2019 without hassles. A house that is divided against itself will surely fall. This was the way PDP leaders were busy fighting themselves & playing gods until they lost out fatally..
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by jlauren2006: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
careytommy7:
Osibande!
Osibande!!
Osibande!!!
How many times did I call you?
grin grin grin grin

When your opolo-eye master was betraying GEJ, he forgot there is karma. You are just a victim of your master's treachery.
P
@Tom and Jerry. Its shows u re from Biafra jungle. lol don't u understand the message b4 u start comment.
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by Josmila(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
'CABAL', one word that has been badly abused in Nigeria. Almost in every important areas of this country, there are so called cabals.

Presidency, there're cabals
Oil & Gas sector, there're cabals
Power sector, there're cabals

Cabals, cabals, cabals, cabals, cabals.. Who're these cabals??

1 Like

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by sapele914(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
uwa1:
Can't just wait for 2019 so dat dis brainless government will be flushed out....
Apc did not need your vote in 2015, believe me you and for family's votes will not make a difference in 2019. Pdp made you poor and stole your future and you expect Apc to perform a miracle in 2 years,give blame to he who deserves it,what did pdp do for you from 1999 to 2015?Nothing is new under the sun,a dog will always return to it's vomit.
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by sapele914(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
careytommy7:
Osibande!
Osibande!!
Osibande!!!
grin grin grin grin

When your opolo-eye master was betraying GEJ, he forgot there is karma. You are just a victim of your master's treachery.
The most senseless post on this thread,you try.
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by uwa1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who's brainless and toothless dog is on d loose..... Plz help contain it....

sapele914:
Apc did not need your vote in 2015, believe me you and for family's votes will not make a difference in 2019. Pdp made you poor and stole your future and you expect Apc to perform a miracle in 2 years,give blame to he who deserves it,what did pdp do for you from 1999 to 2015?Nothing is new under the sun,a dog will always return to it's vomit.

1 Like

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigerian media and cabal news....

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by sapele914(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
baakus:
I am just tired of this country. Let divide this zoo abeg
Of course because you do not have any plot of land to call your own anywhere in Nigeria, just your bunch of okrika rags you call clothes,your chinese phone and borrowed bandwith I don't blame you. No be only divide. Why you know apply for visa and check out if you are tired?no level guy.
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by sapele914(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
uwa1:
Who's brainless and toothless dog is on d loose..... Plz help contain it....

Dog Man X, ruff ryders anthem,you know how we do it?stop,drop,shut em down,open up shop,oh no that's how the ruff ryders roll. Niggas wanna try, niggas wanna lie
Then Nigerians wonder why Igbos wanna die
All I know is pain, all I feel is rain
How can I maintain with mad rage on my brain
I resort to violence, my niggas move in silence
Like you don't know what our style is
Niger Delta niggas be the wildestgrin
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
sapele914:
Of course because you do not have any plot of land to call your own anywhere in Nigeria, just your bunch of okrika rags you call clothes,your chinese phone and borrowed bandwith I don't blame you. No be only divide. Why you know apply for visa and check out if you are tired?no level guy.
Thank you so very much.
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by Jagumolu: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
There is seriously nothing like a Cabal in Aso Rock, its just fiction.

The Acting President is fully in charge.

Anything again is traceable to Nigerians love for drama and mischief.

1 Like

Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by oppolloeye: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2017
This article is a waste of time! Nigerians sha
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by bluecircle470: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2017
akpamuomenka:
APC make una buy CHEMICAL for Tinubu, his decayed teeth is causing national embarrassment and only Chemical can cleans it.

Is that what is being discussed here or u just feel like writing gibberish?
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by mekuschimez: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Thunder fire all these cabals . Did Nigerians vote for cabal ? The way we embrace wrong and evil in this zoo don tire me .
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by oweman: 4:36am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=stoghide post=58521288]please please please they should stop deceiving Nigerians cabal na person name?

There is no cabal anywhere all those ranting cabal should go check thier mind properly they are pained for the recent losses they incured first they hunger then then wail prayers and self starvation for Buharis death and again the loose .
This cabal is mere make up by those engaged in mid night meetings before the 2015 general elections but still loose as the totality of thier voice is far below 10% national votes casted nationwide
Simple those wailing cabal cabal cabal are the Yanmirins so should be ignored as always .
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by wacoj(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
It is very good that APC keep fighting while our PDP continues to restructure for a complete take over come 2019.
I hate everything about APC!
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by bashydemy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
akpamuomenka:

If Tinubu open that his teeth millions will hail him and bow for him? Please how many people they bow for your Dad white in your street?
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by bashydemy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
uwa1:
Can't just wait for 2019 so dat dis brainless government will be flushed out....

Can't wait for 2019 so i can vote PMB, I made a mistake of not voting him in 2015 so i will do that in 2019..

Sai Buhari..
Re: Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post by bashydemy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
careytommy7:
Osibande!
Osibande!!
Osibande!!!
grin grin grin grin

You get brain so? How did Tinubu betray GEJ? Did they ever have anything in common?

LOL Oga swerve we are voting Buhari in 2019 GEJ can go to hell..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break What CJN Told CCB / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.