Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) (39621 Views)

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra ā€“ SDP Spokesman / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lagos, Anambra, Rivers leading the table

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anambra state Obodo Dike

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Alchemy528: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
šŸ¤Ŗ
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by alanto: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
All these stats sef

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by ivolt: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Lagos and River home of people from many tribes unlike Anambra state
Read the post again.
Anambra and Rivers are in the same class.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by christejames(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.
Ogun state is so backward that they call primary school college:

Lagos is built by the colonialists and non-indigenes. Yorubas contribution to the growth of Lagos is puny and can easily go unnoticed

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ grin grin grin gringrin grin grin šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

115 Likes 18 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Entprys(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.

Lagos is built by the colonialists and non-indigenes. Yorubas contribution to the growth of Lagos is puny and can easily go unnoticed

Oga, my Kwara is not south west.
We are north central

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Entprys:

Oga, my Kwara is not south west.
We are north central
Even makes it worse. Una Dey sleep on top bicycle, Fulani militias collect una land change the geopolitical zone to north central. On a Good Friday, with enough akpu, I could trek from Ogun to Kwara in 6 hours

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Entprys(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Even makes it worse. Una Dey sleep unto bicycle Fulani militias collect una land change the geopolitical zone to north central. On a Good Friday, with enough skip, I could trek from Ogun to Kwara in 6 hours

You can also trek from imo to rivers in 20 minutes. Or Anambra to kogi in ten mnts

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by englishmart(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Entprys:

You can also trek from imo to rivers in 20 minutes. Or Anambra to kogi in ten mnts
I may think about that in future. But for now, Iā€™m still trekking to Kwara. Almost at ilorin already

117 Likes 17 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

The truth is that it's hard to beat lgbos in hustling especially in SE states.

I don't mean to hurt anyone. Hustling in hard and survival of the fittest

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Isobug: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Do you have brain? I doubt it. Upon the statistics provided for you.
Spits

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Solsix(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anyhow you want to check it, Anambra dey first three
Yet people wey Thier state no even dey first 20 go come here dey misyarn

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Interesting read.....

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by sotall(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by tydi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na lie many people I know wey get money for Anambra are from Anambra

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by samuelson06(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Useless stats.

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by windofchange: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
s

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
MOST OF THIS PEOPLE CANNOT PROUD OF WHAT THEY DO FOR LIVING, THIS IS NIGERIA

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by dele1727: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023

Read this post ...people don refuse to go school..

Please read
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
But true true Anambra is trying in rivalring Lagos sha. That state dey try.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

But from the Stats Anambra takes the lead along side Lagos and Rivers undecided

Abi You wan just do una usual tribal gbasgbos bcus e be like se na your destiny grin grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by sylve11: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Winters23: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by tishbite42: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, Oyo, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.

Edited: kwara is north central, but a former Yoruba state that was forcefully snatched from the loudspeaking cowards
Omo
You don kee me with laff grin grin grin
Na human being abi na bed bug wan mine your skull?!
But 1500 too small na angry grin grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
[/color]when you attack people's heritage,its a show of inferiority complex and envy. Why must you attack Yoruba because Lagos is located in their region. Do you have a sinister motive?[color=#770077]
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, Oyo, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.

Edited: kwara is north central, but a former Yoruba state that was forcefully snatched from the loudspeaking cowards

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author= post=125956074][/quote]

I have stayed in Ekiti there are place where You find it difficult to get water,in Yemkem Iworoko na well be the major source of water.

This is a common issue in some other regions and states in Nigeria as well.

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Omololupromise: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Get fact dont just write
englishmart:

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by JealousCobra(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
samuelson06:
Useless stats.

From Kogi right? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž E pain am .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard