Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. (2135 Views)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by Fx55(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
doctokwus:
Rectified.Tanx for d observation.
Na waa.... I guess you can't help writing like the indomie generation. You really need to pay more attention to the issue the lady raised.
Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by Fx55(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Tnx for not taking offense.
There's not much difference between how he writes and the way you do. How about you start looking inwards first my good lady?
Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by genearts(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
doctokwus:

Just a few months or a yr ago,I felt Kanu was a jester and IPOB wud be decimated into extinction by federal might.
It's obviously not so again.
If we all continue pretending elections wud go on and not try and address d issues,the outcome maybe unpredictable.
Remember too that this particular mvt is being propelled by disgruntled,some jobless and therefore frustrated youths that feel they av been treated unjustly by d Nigerian state.

Address what issues oga?? I can't even believe we are debating this. I miss OBJ honestly, ffs who be ipob to talk say election no go hold?? Deploy soldiers to the streets of anambra and let's see who will come out and make noise. balless osibanjo is trying to form democrat.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by weyab: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
genearts:

Address what issues oga?? I can't even believe we are debating this. I miss OBJ honestly, ffs who be ipob to talk say election no go hold?? Deploy soldiers to the streets of anambra and let's see who will come out and make noise. balless osibanjo is trying to form democrat.

Nonsense
this is reason we need Biafra cos some individual still exist as a stone

3 Likes

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by genearts(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
weyab:
this is reason we need Biafra cos some individual still exist as a stone

We will give u your biafra!!! But the chaos you are looking for would be brought to your doorstep first! You think secession is rice and beans??

1 Like

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Warship:

Good Morning

So you now understand that Biafrans are no jokers

Tonyebarcanista and Omenka will later see what you are seeing now.

Time always prove me right
Here you are. Why did you run into hiding when I asked you to substantiate your claim about the electoral law earlier? I really thought you had fallen asleep.

Smh.
Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by doctokwus: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
genearts:

Nonsense
Agreed OBJ wud not av allowed this IPOB threat to fester but d many misteps of not just this govt but previous ones is what has led us to this sorry path.
Those that initially formulated this govt's actions also provided good fertilizer for the growth of IPOB:clearly lopsided appointments,body language that seemed to allow Fulani herdsmen to run rampage all over d country while using extreme force on IPOB protests and d miscalculation of keeping Kanu in prison despite various court orders,etc.Then the terribly catastrophic handling of d economy that not only sent us into recession but saw d massive loss of jobs,income and livelihood with millions of individuals or families able to sustain an income finding it extremely difficult to meet up with basic needs.These were all fertile grounds for the rise of a character as Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB movement.
As I once said,IPOB is like a mob drawing more people to a protest scene:its always difficult to predict if they wud proceed to the next step of destruction of property, looting,maiming or disperse quietly after being addressed by a calmer head.
Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by CharlotteFlair: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fx55:
There's not much difference between how he writes and the way you do. How about you start looking inwards first my good lady?
grin What a cheap way of getting attention since I refused to respond to your PM abii? OK noticed. You better stay in your lane and mind your business going forward OK.
Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by toofit007: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Get my point clear oga... Nobody will force anybody to vote or not to vote. Even if only 5 persons show up, the election shall be deemed VALID!!!

I'm not against any group boycotting but we all know that most IPOB yoots don't have voters card... Most don't even vote.

Do you know that MASSOB has been boycotting elections since 2003? Did that stop emergence of political leaders?
do you want to compare the number of people that IPOB enjoys to the one that MASSOB enjoy? it seems your suffering form mental degeneration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by weyab: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
genearts:

We will give u your biafra!!! But the chaos you are looking for would be brought to your doorstep first! You think secession is rice and beans??
everyone has a door...hope u understand

1 Like

Re: I forsee The Anambra Elections Being Postponed. by Fx55(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
grin What a cheap way of getting attention since I refused to respond to your PM abii? OK noticed. You better stay in your lane and mind your business going forward OK.
I can't help taking notice of some of these things. You pointed them out yourself. Not exactly my fault. By the way, it has no bearing whatsoever with the PM. Still awaiting your reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talented Igbo Man Manufactures 'aircraft', And Names It Biafra (photos / The Politics Of Islam: Who Made Sokoto Leader Over Yoruba? / IGP Refuses To Do Bidding Of Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.