Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (307668 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
majority of igbos living in this location in Lagos re paupers especially those that stay in ajegunle ,bariga, igando,isheri , idimu , agegee.t.c the rich igbos don't associate with wretched igbos, you see them mingling with yorubas they dress in agabda , eat amala and ewedu speak ngbatngbati .but the imported poverty ravaged flat-heads like you litters Lagos with petty goods like chargers earpieces,battery or the lacasera and galla branch of commerce

it's better to sell gala than become agberos grin

lazy cowards grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

your sound systems..plasma TV..etc grin

all the things way dae your house na from igbo man shop you buy am grin

shame grin

..that ibos are major in electronics importation how does that make them the most industrious, richest people in nigeria grin

Ain't there other majority, minority tribes into importation and other importation of goods grin

Welldonh sir grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ODVanguard: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

baba if you want to buy electronics where do you go to? grin

Guy, don't flatter yourself. Most people would rather go to LG, Samsung and the likes for quality and durable electronics that even give you warranty amongst other value added services, than patronize you fakesters. Why else do you think your trading brothers are carrying cocaine up and down? It's because trading is no longer paying again. The world has moved on from the way you people still do business.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
I will be here, waiting for your stats, where you drew it from and how you came to the conclusion that ibos are the most successful and most industrious grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

#StatsandFacts is all we ask for. grin cheesy cheesy ... no oral base on few ibos buildings and companies kiss grin

Thank you grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

..that ibos are major in electronics importation how does that make them the most industrious, richest people in nigeria grin

Ain't there other majority, minority tribes into importation and other importation of goods grin

Welldonh sir grin

your tiles in your house...where did you buy it? grin

your curtains grin

the phone you are using to type this thrash where did you buy it? grin

it's better to have 2by2 shop than become an agbero grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, don't flatter yourself. Most people would rather go to LG, Samsung or the like for quality and durable electronics that even give you warranty amongst other value added services, than patronize you fakesters. Why else do you think your trading brothers are carrying cocaine up and down? It's because trading is no longer paying again. The world has moved on from the way you people still do business.

grin

You've said it all. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

lazy cowards grin
lols what about the agberos in upper iweka Onitsha .
The agberos in Lagos re useful and productive cos they add to lagos IGR through nurtw.

But the ones in Onitsha, aba, enugu, abakaliki re useless thugs and miscreants who steal and harrass passengers.
No wonder book haram ravaged zone is competing with south east in internal generated revenue

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

your tiles in your house...where did you buy it? grin

your curtains grin

the phone you are using to type this thrash where did you buy it? grin

it's better to have 2by2 shop than become an agbero grin

I bought my 43 LG of recent at LG shops, at alakija.
So what are you telling me

By the way,is that your stats?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, don't flatter yourself. Most people would rather go to LG, Samsung or the like for quality and durable electronics that even give you warranty amongst other value added services, than patronize you fakesters. Why else do you think your trading brothers are carrying cocaine up and down? It's because trading is no longer paying again. The world has moved on from the way you people still do business.

make I hear word abeg grin

so what do you people do

mine skulls...Yahoo yahoo products
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Deedeedee3: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, don't flatter yourself. Most people would rather go to LG, Samsung and the likes for quality and durable electronics that even give you warranty amongst other value added services, than patronize you fakesters. Why else do you think your trading brothers are carrying cocaine up and down? It's because trading is no longer paying again. The world has moved on from the way you people still do business.
Dont mind that flat-headed boy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
lols what about the agberos in upper iweka Onitsha .
The agberos in Lagos re useful and productive cos they add to lagos IGR through nurtw.

But the ones in Onitsha, aba, enugu, abakaliki re useless thugs and miscreants who steal and harrass passengers.
No wonder book haram ravaged zone is competing with south east in internal generated revenue
they share the money within themselves. abi no b those lazy yoruba youth again grin... IGR kor

upon your IGR mention one standard yoruba city apart from Lagos

you think everything is IGR abi grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Deedeedee3:
Dont mind that flat-headed boy
ritualistic grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

I bought my 43 LG of recent at LG shops, at alakija. So what are you telling me
By the way,is that your stats?
Na yoruba get LG? grin
the things i buy in some yoruba shops do I get a warranty?
wetin yoruba dae sell sef apart from pepper and tomatoes grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ODVanguard: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

make I hear word abeg grin

so what do you people do

mine skulls...Yahoo yahoo products

Yinmu. Those that 'mine skulls' as you call them in our parts are from the fringes of society, unlike you people where drug-trafficking is more mainstream. Everyone from your fathers, brothers, uncles, everybody's involved in the drug-trade. Infact it's no longer a secret that the average igbo trader finances his 'biznis' via drug-trafficking. Una no even restrict am to una region, no, una don carry am global. Odiegwu oooo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

Na yoruba get LG? grin

the things i buy in some yoruba shops do I get a warranty?

wetin yoruba dae sell sef apart from pepper and tomatoes grin

What a twister angry

Funny dude.
Obviously, you've got nothing to prove or back your so called "Ora stats" than insult and lies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
majority of igbos living in this location in Lagos re paupers especially those that stay in ajegunle ,bariga, igando,isheri , idimu , agegee.t.c the rich igbos don't associate with wretched igbos, you see them mingling with yorubas they dress in agabda , eat amala and ewedu speak ngbatngbati .but the imported poverty ravaged flat-heads like you litters Lagos with petty goods like chargers earpieces,battery or the lacasera and galla branch of commerce

Igbos control all the "major markets " in Lagos, and other states

Igbos are leading in education

Igbos are leading in indigenous industries

Igbos are leading in sports

Igbos are leading in innovation

Igbos control Nollywood

NASENI Launches First wholly Made-In-Nigeria Motocycle

As a proof of potential capacities of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) to provide necessary engineering and technology infrastructure for industrial development of Nigeria, the Executive Vice Chairman of the Agency, Dr.Mohammed Sani Haruna yesterday launched first ever wholly made-in-Nigeria motor cycle called ‘NASENI M1”. The motorcycle was test-run working perfectly. The 80C engine motorcycle was conceived, designed and manufactured, using local materials by Nigerian engineers at the National Engineering Design Development Institute (NEDDI)-one of the nine (9) research and development (R&grin) Institutes supervised by NASENI.

The Executive Vice Chairman of NASENI while riding on ‘NASENI M1’ himself within the factory complex of NEDDI in Nnewi, Anambra State

http://www.naseni.org/news-blog/2-latest-news/29-naseni-launches-first-wholly-made-in-nigeria-motocycle.html

Innoson only vehicles manufacturing firm in Nigeria

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Innocent Chukwuma and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra.[1][2]

70% of the car parts are produced locally[3] while the rest is being imported from Japan, China and Germany.[1]

Among the models of IVM are the five-seaters Fox (1,5 liter engine) and Umu (2 liter engine) as well as the mini-bus Uzo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing

Geomeric IPP remains the first green-field integrated power project developed by a private indigenous consortium Prof Barth Nnaji

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. Those that 'mine skulls' as you call them in our parts are from the fringes of society, unlike you people where drug-trafficking is more mainstream. Everyone from your fathers, brothers, uncles, everybody's involved in the drug-trade. Infact it's no longer a secret that the average igbo trader finances his 'biznis' via drug-trafficking. Una no even restrict am to una region, no, una don carry am global. Odiegwu oooo.

@least we sell the drugs abroad to foreigners..abi no be foreigners dae purchase am? grin

but you people mine the skulls of your fellow yorubas chai grin

you don't value life grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

What a twister angry

Funny dude.
Obviously, you've got nothing to prove or back your so called "Ora stats" than insult and lies. grin

what do you sell apart from pepper and tomatoes grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

what do you sell apart from pepper and tomatoes grin

grin

Now, to sell pepper and tomatoes isn't a business as well grin

You are yet to show up stats of ibos being the most industrious anyway grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by bkool7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
FKO81:
And Tinubu, Adenuga, Alakija are corruption free
Tell me who indicted them? Abi you cant tell btw rumor and indictment that made the person to return money?
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
bkool7:

Tell me who indicted them?
Abi you cant tell btw rumor and indictment that made the person to return money?

C'on, it's an Oral stats what else do you want nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Weldonh una try sha grin Ora stats are also facts, conducted under the tree in anambra, somewhere in a village.

cheesy

Ibos are the richest, Oral.
Ibos are the most industrious ,Oral.
Ibos are the most educated, most brilliant, Ora. Etc etc

Sweet.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why was this thread even created Igbo's have tens of this thread all over Nairaland that is why it has become boring, that's why when Afonjas posted theirs it was refreshing to see and sparked heated argument because we have been showing our foot for too long, now another one is created to what aim I ask?

See the way we are just exposing our products, before tomorrow Afonjas will tag all the products Aba made and cause Nigerians to see it as such, if only the OP knows how much this thread have angered me this afternoon he will delete it, everyday we show thesame picture over and over to what purpose I ask?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

they share the money within themselves. abi no b those lazy yoruba youth again grin... IGR kor

upon your IGR mention one standard yoruba city apart from Lagos

you think everything is IGR abi grin
lols, Ibadan shit on any city south eastgrin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by aniomafirstson: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
afonjadie:
Why was this thread even created Igbo's have tens of this thread all over Nairaland that is why it has become boring, that's why when Afonjas posted theirs it was refreshing to see and sparked heated argument because we have been showing our foot for too long, now another one is created to what aim I ask?

See the way we are just exposing our products, before tomorrow Afonjas will tag all the products Aba made and cause Nigerians to see it as such, if only the OP knows how much this thread have angered me this afternoon he will delete it, everyday we show thesame picture over and over to what purpose I ask?

1000 likes for you
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by blingxx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

lazy cowards grin

hawking gala and agbero ain't laziness ..laziness is when you carry cocaine go maley claiming you are developing their land ,laziness is when you sell your kidney in India for 2million naira grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
FKO81:

Igbos control all the "major markets " in Lagos, and other states

Igbos are leading in education

Igbos are leading in indigenous industries

Igbos are leading in sports

Igbos are leading in innovation

Igbos control Nollywood

NASENI Launches First wholly Made-In-Nigeria Motocycle

As a proof of potential capacities of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) to provide necessary engineering and technology infrastructure for industrial development of Nigeria, the Executive Vice Chairman of the Agency, Dr.Mohammed Sani Haruna yesterday launched first ever wholly made-in-Nigeria motor cycle called ‘NASENI M1”. The motorcycle was test-run working perfectly. The 80C engine motorcycle was conceived, designed and manufactured, using local materials by Nigerian engineers at the National Engineering Design Development Institute (NEDDI)-one of the nine (9) research and development (R&grin) Institutes supervised by NASENI.

The Executive Vice Chairman of NASENI while riding on ‘NASENI M1’ himself within the factory complex of NEDDI in Nnewi, Anambra State

http://www.naseni.org/news-blog/2-latest-news/29-naseni-launches-first-wholly-made-in-nigeria-motocycle.html

Innoson only vehicles manufacturing firm in Nigeria

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Innocent Chukwuma and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra.[1][2]

70% of the car parts are produced locally[3] while the rest is being imported from Japan, China and Germany.[1]

Among the models of IVM are the five-seaters Fox (1,5 liter engine) and Umu (2 liter engine) as well as the mini-bus Uzo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing

Geomeric IPP remains the first green-field integrated power project developed by a private indigenous consortium Prof Barth Nnaji
mr bank deposit re these the only pictures in your archives i have seen it more than twice in this threadgrin

Leading in education howgrin
Please don't bring up waec miracle centers result oo an aVerage anambra man is an trader or apprentice after ssce exam straight to southwest to learn trade.

Indigenous companies indeed , how come south east is competing with book haram region in IGR

In sports

Innovate kini Tell me 5 innovation of igbos that has received international recognitiongrin

Leading nollywood check again and comeback with a reliable statistics not beer palour or aba made statsgrin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by naturalman: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
mr bank deposit re these the only pictures in your archives i have seen it more than twice in this threadgrin

Leading in education howgrin
Please don't bring up waec miracle centers result oo an aVerage anambra man is an trader or apprentice after ssce exam straight to southwest to learn trade.

Indigenous companies indeed , how come south east is competing with book haram region in IGR

In sports

Innovate kini Tell me 5 innovation of igbos that has received international recognitiongrin

Leading nollywood check again and comeback with a reliable statistics not beer palour or aba made statsgrin

Keep quit.....

SPORT......how many yoruba da super eagle
who own Enyimba, FC Ifeanyi una, Enugu rangers..
KANO nwanko, okocha and co...Are they from yoruba?

NOLLYWOOD....what is the common language use in Nollywood.,even funke, Eliot and co,was brought up by the Igbo film maker...how many yoruba are into Nollywood.....you want to steal Igbo film body...Northerners have gotten kanywood.,Don't go and look for your own Yorubawood...keep claiming nollywood .

G wagoon, yoruba no fit produce...

Fighter jet...Yoruba no sabi

Beast and luxury ride.....Yoruba no sabi

Were una follow self...

For education, Igbo's Don overtake una....

For commerce, that one na no go area for yoruba...

where una follow

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by naturalman: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
yoruba too small for where Igbo's da....forget nairaland... even a common yoruba man knows that one..

ONITSHA —The Nigerian Air Force, yesterday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, IVM, Nnewi, Anambra state for research and production of spare parts for its fighter jets.
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, told newsmen in Nnewi, Anambra that the collaboration between the company and the Air Force had kept its jet fleet running for months now.
Abubakar, who was represented by the Chief of Policy and Planning, Air Vice-Marshal James Gbum, said the MoU would further solidify the collaboration, improve local content and engineering as well as save the country a lot of foreign exchange used in importing the expensive parts.
He said: “Our war efforts will be in vain if we don’t do something to ensure we get spare parts because some of our fighter aircrafts that have formed the back-bone of our struggle against Boko Haram, were once down due to lack of spare parts and mainly the break assemblies of these aircrafts.
“The Air Chief immediately ordered our research and development cell in Kaji to start to research into this break assembly overhaul. They went ahead and carried out the research. However, the first proto-type they brought couldn’t pass the test.
“The Nigerian Air Force later discovered that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company at Nnewi, Anambra State is very capable of collaborating with the Nigerian Air Force to achieve the required standards of overhauling our break assemblies.”

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by naturalman: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where Igbo knowledge start, na where, yoruba own stop

ONITSHA —The Nigerian Air Force, yesterday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, IVM, Nnewi, Anambra state for research and production of spare parts for its fighter jets.
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, told newsmen in Nnewi, Anambra that the collaboration between the company and the Air Force had kept its jet fleet running for months now.
Abubakar, who was represented by the Chief of Policy and Planning, Air Vice-Marshal James Gbum, said the MoU would further solidify the collaboration, improve local content and engineering as well as save the country a lot of foreign exchange used in importing the expensive parts.
He said: “Our war efforts will be in vain if we don’t do something to ensure we get spare parts because some of our fighter aircrafts that have formed the back-bone of our struggle against Boko Haram, were once down due to lack of spare parts and mainly the break assemblies of these aircrafts.
“The Air Chief immediately ordered our research and development cell in Kaji to start to research into this break assembly overhaul. They went ahead and carried out the research. However, the first proto-type they brought couldn’t pass the test.
“The Nigerian Air Force later discovered that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company at Nnewi, Anambra State is very capable of collaborating with the Nigerian Air Force to achieve the required standards of overhauling our break assemblies.”
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
naturalman:
Where Igbo knowledge start, na where, yoruba own stop

[s]ONITSHA —The Nigerian Air Force, yesterday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, IVM, Nnewi, Anambra state for research and production of spare parts for its fighter jets.
[/s]

shocked is that so grin
I am sure you pulled that one as well out of the thin air, as I am 100% certain you have no stats to back all the lubbbish you post up there.
By the way! Bro, we've read the above 100 times on here, NL. Una no dey tire of these fake,Oral stats without facts/stats?
Is that how desperate ya'll ipodjews are? O you want to force you oral stats on us?

Wehdonh nah grin

Yes! Lest I forget, innoson cars, jets etc are are imported materials grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Chiaka(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks yes I meant curse....

Saintsquare:
curse
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Chiaka(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
If saying there is no oil in Igbo land keeps you happy caring on with your delusion. case close grin grin grin grin. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Deedeedee3:

Where is the oil? Igbos are parasites and this is the truth. Most of the oil is from the south south minority tribes.
Igbos, Hausa-Fulani, and Yorubas are all parasites. We makeup 60 percent of the country population, yet 90 percent of revenue comes south south minorities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.